Page 712 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2126126627027087097107117127137147157167227628121212 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 20948

Sounds like you'll stick to your version even if CW testifies in court that it had nothing to do with the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Why else would Supergirl get cancelled
    There are way worse shows among the cape rundown on the cw still running
    Some characters don't get double dipped like that
    Look at Batman he will likely never get a live action to show again because he's consistently getting movies and WB is firm with their bat embargo
    Supergirl is ending because Melissa Benoist (whose new production company just signed a big deal with WB TV) just had a baby and decided to call it a wrap with this final season.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Grace Randolph(who can be pretty hit-or-miss) is saying the Supergirl casting is for a multiverse version of the character and is not the prime DCEU version of the character.
    Yeah, the prime DCEU version that arrived on Earth 80K years ago. That's another one Snyder and Co. messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Yeah, the prime DCEU version that arrived on Earth 80K years ago. That's another one Snyder and Co. messed up.
    Snyder stated that the pod was not intended for her. He simply stated she existed in the DCEU. It was just a nod to the comics not anything concrete.

Extraordinary Member

Supergirl is ending because Melissa Benoist (whose new production company just signed a big deal with WB TV) just had a baby and decided to call it a wrap with this final season.
    Really? Any word on what her production company is going to do? I though she wanted to go to theater....but that's dead now for the foreseeable future, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    We see with batwoman that the cw will continue a show without the main lead and that show was already in the dumpster creatively

Supergirl got decent ratings and was generally well liked it was definitely primed to continue but I believe the biggest reason it got canned is because Supergirl is moving to the movies
    Supergirl and Batwoman are two completely different characters, though. Replacing one isn't the same, in universe, as replacing the other. Plus one only has a single season and the other has had several.

She looks good as a Blonde

Art from Datrinti

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post

Art from Datrinti
    Yeah, I think if she dyed her hair she'd look pitch-perfect as Kara .

I hope they just don't default to pants or the MoS look instead of giving her a skirt.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post

Art from Datrinti
    Yeah, totally down for that hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Snyder stated that the pod was not intended for her. He simply stated she existed in the DCEU. It was just a nod to the comics not anything concrete.
    Didn't Snyder and Goyer (and Johns and Gates) pen a comic wherein it was established that Kara was Clark's ancestor and landed on Earth 80,000 years ago (date confirmed in the film). At the end of the comic, Kara's ship crashes on Earth and her fellow travelers are killed; left in their pods. Kara, alone, leaves her pod and walks out into the world. The open pod Clark eventually finds belonged to Kara.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Really? Any word on what her production company is going to do? I though she wanted to go to theater....but that's dead now for the foreseeable future, isn't it?
    Since she had her baby and the show is ending. Pilot season has somewhat already started. So I would SUSPECT the earliest we might hear something is late October of this year. Unless they got a real good script already being shopped.

It sounds like they are just starting and I would suspect they are still putting staffs together.

Ultimate Member

Didn't Snyder and Goyer (and Johns and Gates) pen a comic wherein it was established that Kara was Clark's ancestor and landed on Earth 80,000 years ago (date confirmed in the film). At the end of the comic, Kara's ship crashes on Earth and her fellow travelers are killed; left in their pods. Kara, alone, leaves her pod and walks out into the world. The open pod Clark eventually finds belonged to Kara.
    Yes they did it.

Man of Steel Prequel 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think if she dyed her hair she'd look pitch-perfect as Kara .

I hope they just don't default to pants or the MoS look instead of giving her a skirt.
    they will probably try the pants for the movie because Captain Marvel has them...

Bermejo and Sharpe look great. Lee looks like crap, probably threw it together inbetween Zoom calls.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/