Page 1397 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 39789712971347138713931394139513961397
Results 20,941 to 20,948 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    kingdom come? Great, just what WW needs in the DCEU. Another story where the character of WW was treated badly and she was a weaklink. While shazam was treated as an equal to superman. Keep up the good work. Let's keep making stories that shows Diana as a pathetically weak character. Sigh
    I highly doubt it would be a 1-to-1 adaption at any rate.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Black Adam missed a huge opportunity to plant a seed for a potential Kingdom Come movie. They could have used a plot point from Black Reign and have one of the young heroes (Atom Smasher) start to question the traditional straight laced superhero method. Have him start to embrace the eye for an eye form of justice that BA dishes out. That could have led to a rift between the heroes and anti-heroes leading to Kingdom Come.

Instead Atom Smasher was wasted and Black Adam seemed less driven and arrogant and seemed more sad and even apathetic.
    Actually black did..atom smasher seems to have started an admiration for black adam.He is also seens to be part of a legacy and is under pressure.But,the traditional "hero" norm or status quo ain't established as a whole in universe.So,black adam had nothing to play off from(here is a guy who is willing to use lethal force..oh!just like every other superhero).It's why i want the superman movie to be as "classic superhero" as possible.That could easily establish the norm.More heroes in the heroes camp

Anyways,I knew something like this was being worked on..This was a possibility.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-21-2022 at 08:34 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I highly doubt it would be a 1-to-1 adaption at any rate.
    When it comes to WW. they always make sure to adapt the bad things regarding her character 100%

When it comes to WW. they always make sure to adapt the bad things regarding her character 100%
    This reminds me of Scarlet Witch (Diana has it much better by comparison) .

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me of Scarlet Witch (Diana has it much better by comparison) .
    No she doesn't. Nowadays Scarlet Witch is a character with far better treatment. WW wished she could actually be an important and powerful character the way SW is in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

No she doesn't. Nowadays Scarlet Witch is a character with far better treatment. WW wished she could actually be an important and powerful character the way SW is in the MCU.
    Diana "wishes" she could be turned into an unhinged psychopath who holds an entire town hostage and then tries to murder a young girl based on very tenuous logic?

Yeah, I don't think she does...

You know what I just realized Shazam 2 is missing?

Tawky Tawny.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You sure? Because I remember a rumor that his outfit to fight Zod is said to be reminiscent of the KC armor. Although Ross was clearly drawing on Keaton’s outfit for KC Batman already.
    I guess like I was sure back in July that it was the logo on SM's chest being visible in the BA's post credit and not some hologram of a logo like you were confused about back then. If you recall I even posted months ago about Waller's hologram appearing via a drone over the SM board (I dunno why it got mixed up online). What I hear is what I say.

From what I know Keaton uses the Batwing to fight the kryptonians, it's like the MoS' spaceships/kryptonians vs the Batwing from Burton's movies, lol. Never heard of a KC armor after all 3 test screenings of the movie. He has multiple suits in the batcave, but they are all variations of the classic Keaton's ones.

I saw some made up Flash plot leaks from Reddit being posted here on CBR saying he wears the KC armor. I read those rumors about Keaton playing an old and retired BM needing a cane to walk or an armor, and the Batgirl movie being inspired by Batman Beyond but anything he filmed for The Flash/Batgirl/Aquaman 2 even suggested that. Majority of DC related rumors are speculations, bs or trolling disguised as inside infos.

spoilers:
    In The Flash, most of his screentime is in an alternate timeline with no superheroes, and over there Bruce gave up being BM more than a decade ago and turned into a crazy hermit with long hair and beard living in an abandoned Wayne manor. After Barry asks him for help to find Superman, Keaton suits up and kick ass like a BM in his prime thanks to movie magic (ie. a young stunt double, lol). From my understanding his fighting will look more dynamic than in the old Burton movies. You shouldn't even take my word for it, a trailer should be out in the upcoming months.

In Batgirl (I posted about it in July, I think), he is an active BM both in a flashback and in present day. In Aquaman 2 (pre-reshoots), after Arthur talks to the UN, Keaton tells him about a potential disaster at the Earth's core that could be connected to Atlantis and Arthur says he will help to investigate. I viewed it as a set up for a Batman/Aquaman team up.
    end of spoilers

You can ask to VA or straight to James Gunn.