Page 646 of 697 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650656696 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 10454
  1. #9676
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    934

    Default

    HBO Max to Introduce 4K Capability With Wonder Woman 1984 Debut

    Wonder Woman 1984 will arrive on HBO Max in 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, according to Patty Jenkins.

  2. #9677

  3. #9678
    Uncanny King-Kamalu lemonpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn's WiFi
    Posts
    3,790

    Default

    John Boyega rumored to be in talks for a DCEU role.

    We know he put it out there that he wants to play Jason Todd, what roles do you think he could be up for?

    After his public disappointment with Disney/the Star Wars franchise, I doubt it's gonna be a small role like Finn turned out to be. I would love to see him in the DCEU but it would also be pretty dope if he got pulled into the Milestone movies with Michael B. Jordan; be the Tony Stark for the Milestone Cinematic Universe.
    SIGNAL/Duke Thomas' fandom wikia and Dark Multiverse: METAL was great
    I support militant Professor X
    Manga: One Piece, My Hero, Mashle, Tokyo Revengers, Jujutsu Kaisen, GoH, Black Clover
    DC: Far Sector, Other History of the DC
    Marvel: Immortal Hulk, Miles Morales: Spiderman, Black Panther, X-books, Venom, Shang-Chi
    Anticipated titles: The Next Batman, Future State: Green Lantern, FS: Aquaman, FS: Wonder Woman, Immortal Wonder Woman
    "power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

  4. #9679
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    John Boyega rumored to be in talks for a DCEU role.

    We know he put it out there that he wants to play Jason Todd, what roles do you think he could be up for?

    After his public disappointment with Disney/the Star Wars franchise, I doubt it's gonna be a small role like Finn turned out to be. I would love to see him in the DCEU but it would also be pretty dope if he got pulled into the Milestone movies with Michael B. Jordan; be the Tony Stark for the Milestone Cinematic Universe.
    I'd like to see what he could and would bring as Jason Todd, actually, just because he seems interested in playing the role.

  5. #9680
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,241

    Default

    This is sounding less and less like Flashpoint and more like the movie version of Crisis on Infinite Earth.

    Are they that lacking in confidence in The Flash brand? Ezra Miller? Or do they want a big fanservice movie to bring everyone together?
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    John Boyega rumored to be in talks for a DCEU role.

    We know he put it out there that he wants to play Jason Todd, what roles do you think he could be up for?

    After his public disappointment with Disney/the Star Wars franchise, I doubt it's gonna be a small role like Finn turned out to be. I would love to see him in the DCEU but it would also be pretty dope if he got pulled into the Milestone movies with Michael B. Jordan; be the Tony Stark for the Milestone Cinematic Universe.
    Boyega would be a boon in any role they can nab him for .

  6. #9681
    Extraordinary Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,183

    Default

    Boyega for John Stewart is my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is sounding less and less like Flashpoint and more like the movie version of Crisis on Infinite Earth.

    Are they that lacking in confidence in The Flash brand? Ezra Miller? Or do they want a big fanservice movie to bring everyone together?

    Boyega would be a boon in any role they can nab him for .
    They’re bringing in two Batmen, I think it’s safe to say only Henry Cavill enjoys less confidence from WB

  7. #9682
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I'd like to see what he could and would bring as Jason Todd, actually, just because he seems interested in playing the role.
    Honestly, if they did Jason Todd, I'd rather see Jensen Ackles as him. I just think he brings the attitude perfectly.

  8. #9683
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They’re bringing in two Batmen, I think it’s safe to say only Henry Cavill enjoys less confidence from WB
    Isn't it rumored Brandon Routh is in it as Superman?
    Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Honestly, if they did Jason Todd, I'd rather see Jensen Ackles as him. I just think he brings the attitude perfectly.
    Ackles even had a pretty solid Red Hood costume for Halloween .

  9. #9684
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is sounding less and less like Flashpoint and more like the movie version of Crisis on Infinite Earth.

    Are they that lacking in confidence in The Flash brand? Ezra Miller? Or do they want a big fanservice movie to bring everyone together?
    Maybe, CW's Crisis inspired this new direction for the movie or WB is rushing again to catch up with Marvel after the announcement of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Till late 2019/early 2020, the movie was still a Flashpoint adaptation with Thomas Wayne as BM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't it rumored Brandon Routh is in it as Superman?
    Nic Cage as the Superman to Keaton's BM was rumored.

  10. #9685
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Nic Cage as the Superman to Keaton's BM was rumored.
    Don't tease me like that. Words cannot describe how badly I want to see that.

  11. #9686
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    John Boyega rumored to be in talks for a DCEU role.

    We know he put it out there that he wants to play Jason Todd, what roles do you think he could be up for?

    I think he could seriously bring it as Jason Todd, especially to Ben Affleck's Batman.

  12. #9687
    Astonishing Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Nic Cage as the Superman to Keaton's BM was rumored.
    Ok, that would actually get me into theaters to see a Flash movie.

  13. #9688
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Maybe, CW's Crisis inspired this new direction for the movie or WB is rushing again to catch up with Marvel after the announcement of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Till late 2019/early 2020, the movie was still a Flashpoint adaptation with Thomas Wayne as BM.
    It really just tells me they don't feel confident in Flash as a standalone character or IP. Or they don't want to regurgitate Flashpoint again so they turn it into a fanservice thing.
    Nic Cage as the Superman to Keaton's BM was rumored.
    I feel like Routh would be a better contrast with Keaton since he's supposed to be Christopher Reeve's successor, but I guess Cage would match Keaton's energy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I think he could seriously bring it as Jason Todd, especially to Ben Affleck's Batman.
    Will we get black Jason Todd before we get black Tim Drake? And before any media adaption even touches Duke Thomas ?

  14. #9689
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Will we get black Jason Todd before we get black Tim Drake? And before any media adaption even touches Duke Thomas ?
    We were this close to Marlon Wayans as a Dick/Todd hybrid back in the Burton/Shumacher toyetic days!

  15. #9690
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,288

    Default

    They asked Nic Cage to do the CW Crisis and he asked for too much money. I'm guessing that won't be a problem for the Flashpoint movie. Their catering budget is larger than the CW Crisis's entire SFX budget.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •