Page 537 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 374374875275335345355365375385395405415475876371037 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 20948
    Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Keaton Batman's "collateral damage". Those poor Joker goons... Not.

Too say nothing of how Keaton's Batman dispatched Joker and Penguin. Jeezus...

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Now we know why WB is so adamant about Flashpoint happening lol. It’s not a Barry Allen movie, it’s actually Into The Batverse featuring Batman’s wacky sidekick, The Flash!
    Kill me. Please.

The Joker is now CONFIRMED to be a DCEU film.
    Looked it up. Story from wegotthiscovered. Nothing to see here.

Bruce's dad as batman plot was planned but may have been dropped with keaton casting. So the only good part about flashpoint is gone if true. From comicbookmovie.com so it's a rumor.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_f...asting-a176243

Also if ezra is still flash i won't see this. Don't care if they cast tom hanks and the rock in roles i won't see it if he is still flash after slamming a woman to the ground by the neck. Sorry wb. Replace him or i won't see your movie and i am not the only one who has said this.

Astonishing Member

Miller as a Flash is a definite turn-off for me, even if I were ignore his scandal there’s still the reality that I feel he was miscast but on the other hand, Keaton coming back makes piques me interest in a project that I otherwise would’ve skipped in theaters.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

Bruce's dad as batman plot was planned but may have been dropped with keaton casting. So the only good part about flashpoint is gone if true. From comicbookmovie.com so it's a rumor.

Also if ezra is still flash i won't see this. Don't care if they cast tom hanks and the rock in roles i won't see it if he is still flash after slamming a woman to the ground by the neck. Sorry wb. Replace him or i won't see your movie and i am not the only one who has said this.
    I saw the video. Miller didn't "slam" anyone to the ground.

What? I didn't get my info from a news site I got it through scientific observation and mathematical calculations...
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    What? I didn't get my info from a news site I got it through scientific observation and mathematical calculations...

I’m not sure if you’re trolling or not, but lmao.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 06-23-2020 at 10:54 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Keaton as Batman is a much bigger draw than Negan as Batman, so if true (as I've seen reported) smart choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Keaton as Batman is a much bigger draw than Negan as Batman, so if true (as I've seen reported) smart choice.
    Smarter choice - why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Miller as a Flash is a definite turn-off for me, even if I were ignore his scandal there’s still the reality that I feel he was miscast but on the other hand, Keaton coming back makes piques me interest in a project that I otherwise would’ve skipped in theaters.
    The announcement of Michael Keaton returning would have been a good opportunity to recast The Flash. The excitement of the seeing Keaton in the Batcave again would overshadow any recasting controversy.

Apparently it was Whedon who really made Ezra’s Barry into the comedic “adorkable” character that we saw. I’m hoping that that aspect is really toned down in the Snyder cut. We’ll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The announcement of Michael Keaton returning would have been a good opportunity to recast The Flash. The excitement of the seeing Keaton in the Batcave again would overshadow any recasting controversy.

Apparently it was Whedon who really made Ezra’s Barry into the comedic “adorkable” character that we saw. I’m hoping that that aspect is really toned down in the Snyder cut. We’ll see.
    I thought Whedon was playing to Miller's strengths to be honest. From what I've seen of him, I'm not sure if he could play a standard version of The Flash.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Keaton Batman's "collateral damage". Those poor Joker goons... Not.

Too say nothing of how Keaton's Batman dispatched Joker and Penguin. Jeezus...
    Notice how Keaton's Batman isn't doing those things where civilians are around and its contained, his precision is for criminals only - civilians aren't a concern for Affleck's Batman. Joker and Penguin's deaths were small affairs compared to Affleck's, no civilians were in danger in those encounters - compare to when Affleck's Batman saved Martha.

I just hope Pattinson's Batman doesn't kill anybody. Is that too much to ask for ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just hope Pattinson's Batman doesn't kill anybody. Is that too much to ask for ?
    Probably.
    Ten characters

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Notice how Keaton's Batman isn't doing those things where civilians are around and its contained, his precision is for criminals only - civilians aren't a concern for Affleck's Batman. Joker and Penguin's deaths were small affairs compared to Affleck's, no civilians were in danger in those encounters - compare to when Affleck's Batman saved Martha.
    If you're going to use an example of Batman not caring about civilians, don't use the scene where he actually saves the civilian. There are multiple examples of superheroes doing things that could be viewed as dangerous to civilians.