Page 573 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 734735235635695705715725735745755765775836236731073 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Happy Birthday James Gun (Aug 5th)!
    Looking forward to a first look on Aug 22nd
    The cast of Suicide Squad made a video for Gunn in which they wish him a happy birthday. A few of them had teases of the characters they’ll be portraying. David Dastmalchian had polka dots on his face and John Cena was holding two arcade guns and talked about operation “Thunderbolt”. Cena is supposedly playing Peacemaker. I wonder if Operation Thunderbolt is Gunn’s sly reference to Peacemaker’s fellow Charlton Comics superhero Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt.

The most interesting one was Idris Elba’s segment. His voice was distorted to sound kind of like a growl or roar. Bronze Tiger?!?

https://www.gamesradar.com/suicide-s...rs-james-gunn/

Doesn’t really make me think of BT.

Rumor was he’s Vigilante.

Well, they don't have Deadshot so they need some kind of gunman...

New rumor has it, and I stress it's just some rumors I picked up from a random article, that they are looking at Michael B. Jordan for Hawkman. I'm gonna be real, I'm not really one to be checking for Hawkman but a Michael B. Jordan Hawkman would definitely get me invested in the character on screen. Hawkman's cultural spread due to reincarnation, plus the fact that (despite being his default aesthetic) his identity as a white man isn't really the most important ethnicity in his character history, makes him a perfect character for race bending; so it would be a pretty safe but eye-catching idea. how would y'all feel about Michael B. Jordan as Hawkman?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

He's not.... the strongest actor I've come to realize.

I do think its time the Hawks were portrayed as something other than white (Legends being the only exception), never made much sense considering their origin anyway. So, MBJ wouldn't be my first choice but the idea is more than welcomed.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

If he still is up for it after FF and Black Panther he's welcome to attach his name to Hawkman/winged Conan and blow me away

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    He's not.... the strongest actor I've come to realize.

I do think its time the Hawks were portrayed as something other than white (Legends being the only exception), never made much sense considering their origin anyway. So, MBJ wouldn't be my first choice but the idea is more than welcomed.
    Isn't that why Kendra was created though. She's never been white.

Astonishing Member

Idris Elba's rumored to be Killer Shark, I'd have liked to see him be Bronze Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Isn't that why Kendra was created though. She's never been white.
    Pre flashpoint I thought she was half-White,half-Mexican.

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    New rumor has it, and I stress it's just some rumors I picked up from a random article, that they are looking at Michael B. Jordan for Hawkman. I'm gonna be real, I'm not really one to be checking for Hawkman but a Michael B. Jordan Hawkman would definitely get me invested in the character on screen. Hawkman's cultural spread due to reincarnation, plus the fact that (despite being his default aesthetic) his identity as a white man isn't really the most important ethnicity in his character history, makes him a perfect character for race bending; so it would be a pretty safe but eye-catching idea. how would y'all feel about Michael B. Jordan as Hawkman?
    This is interesting. Hawkman has always been a white or even slightly olive-skinned character to me. If he's been crafted as anything else, great.
    Regardless, this intrigues me quite a bit. I think it could totally work and actually has me excited. Michael B. Jordan is a rising star.

Having said that, he's never been that strong of an actor to me, but I'd stand behind him being cast as Hawkman. I think there's great potential for the two (M.B.J. & Hawkman) to become a match made in heaven.

Eh, I kind of don't care who gets cast as Hawkman, not a character I really care about. Um, I got nothing against MBJ I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I’d be ok with it but where’d you get the rumor from? Cosmic Book News, We Got This Covered, and The Cultured Nerd all are worthless.

Yeah, rumor sounds fake as ****.

Fandome is stacked

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Fandome is stacked

Was JJ Abrams one of the people listed?