Page 1003 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 350390395399399910001001100210031004100510061007101310531103 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I mean isn't any adaptation basically an Elseworld take? It's not like movies, books, cartoons, and TV shows follow comic book continuity. They reboot the stories and tell their own take on it. It's the same thing in this situation except they won't have a DC Comics logo on them
    I guess I wouldn't look at comics as an adaption compared to, say, actual media adaptions. Because for the comics we always have the mainline version.

Hmmmmm. I am surprised to see no mention of PEACEMAKER in the last couple pages. Does it not hit with the Board?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Hmmmmm. I am surprised to see no mention of PEACEMAKER in the last couple pages. Does it not hit with the Board?
    It’s great I love it and it’s doing well.
    But that’s not somthing people would like to admit

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess I wouldn't look at comics as an adaption compared to, say, actual media adaptions. Because for the comics we always have the mainline version.
    And that'll be fine too. If some comic writer writes an elseworld take on Superman, it'll still be interesting to see especially since the best modern Superman stories tend to be Elseworlds anyway

Extraordinary Member

I am seeing rumors for a 2024 Nightwing film

It’s be pretty cool if DC strung those HBOMAX special to lead into some larger event
    A batgirl movie, a Nightwing movie , Redhood then a Robin

It leads to a Owlsized fifth movie
    09D2B834-AD39-4ED9-AD5F-FE27D89040A2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I am seeing rumors for a 2024 Nightwing film

It’s be pretty cool if DC strung those HBOMAX special to lead into some larger event
    A batgirl movie, a Nightwing movie , Redhood then a Robin

It leads to a Owlsized fifth movie
    09D2B834-AD39-4ED9-AD5F-FE27D89040A2.jpg
    A Nightwing movie is long overdue.

Though if it’s going to take place in the same movieverse, Flashpoint would have to change continuity so that Batflack’s Grayson wasn’t the dead Robin. They could just officially say the Robin that died was Jason all along, which is something casual fans already assumed.

If a Nightwing movie does happen I hope they take their time with the casting. Dick Grayson is far more than just a pretty face. He’s supposed to be one of the most charismatic and “likable” people in the DCU.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-27-2022 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

Though if it’s going to take place in the same movieverse, Flashpoint would have to change continuity so that Batflack’s Grayson wasn’t the dead Robin. They could just officially say the Robin that died was Jason all along, which is something casual fans already assumed.

If a Nightwing movie does happen I hope they take their time with the casting. Dick Grayson is far more than just a pretty face. He’s supposed to be one of the most charismatic and “likable” people in the DCU.
    Just assume now that the only Bat-movie stuff that matters if Keaton's.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Dick as the dead Robin was never canon outside of Zack Snyder's Vero or his own mind.

WB has a Nightwing movie in the works since early 2017 before JL came out. Chris McKay wrote the original script and was attached as director to the project before it ended in development hell.

It's likely that the Nightwing movie is again on the table (with or without McKay). Robin is supposed to appear in the Batgirl film and the actor Dylan O'Brian is rumored to be the frontrunner for the role.

Wait and see, we'll find out very soon.

I hope we see more spinoffs that aren't Batman/Suicide Squad related.

I hope we see more spinoffs that aren't Batman/Suicide Squad related.
    I’ll take a SS spin-off if it’s Bloodsport
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

He’s already casted, it’s just not announced.
    They don’t have to change anything since he debuts in batgirl which is post flash

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’ll take a SS spin-off if it’s Bloodsport
    The most expensive actor from the movie….

I would like ratcatcher and king shark

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The most expensive actor from the movie….

I would like ratcatcher and king shark
    I dunno what you would do with Ratcatcher. King Shark would be too much for the budget, I think.

Extraordinary Member

I dunno what you would do with Ratcatcher. King Shark would be too much for the budget, I think.
    your actually right, I wonder who james is thinking off, becasue John cena really was the best choice.