Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    That could be the case too. What about the guy in the suit standing next to Gus in the back. Who's that supposed to be.
    Sandman???

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Sandman???
    He is on the top right. I haven't seen the Sweet Tooth show yet, but I doubt he's from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    He is on the top right. I haven't seen the Sweet Tooth show yet, but I doubt he's from there.
    All I got is Klarion but he's a little tall and this is Heroes...

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    From Jim Lee

Maybe that's how the Blue Beetle costume will look after the CGI finishing touches. Looks amazing!

Lee gave him a Spider-Man like pose. Which I'm totally fine with. Jaime could definitely fill that role for DC.

great to see The Doom Patrol included. It's been one of the best superhero shows around but has sadly flown under the radar.

Really weird that he left out Peacemaker (and Vigilante). That's been one of DC's most popular and critically loved projects.
    Last edited by Robotman; 06-27-2022 at 05:36 PM.

From Jim Lee

Whose the skateboard girl next to Krypto?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Whose the skateboard girl next to Krypto?
    Naomi I think
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This probably feels the most all over the place these promo visuals have ever looked.

I'm kind of surprised Hal made it in (who is that Lantern on the top left?).

Also Sara Lance, Ryan Wilder, and Naomi even though their shows got canceled. Naomi never even got to wear her costume.
    Man, they really screwed that whole thing up. It's gone before they even really got into the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Naomi I think
    It’s genuinely hard to tell in this art
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

From Jim Lee

This....looks so horrible given how big of an artist Jim Lee is. Looks rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    I'm also surprised that Hal made it on here, goof for him. Equally surprised that there's no Wonder Woman rep.
    She's hard to see but Donna Troy is there all the way in the background lol. But yeah no WW? So DC has no plans for her outside the next movie 3 years down the road?

Gotta be honest, I don't love that Sasha Calle Supergirl costume. It doesn't really feel like a Supergirl costume and just looks kind of generic.

Gotta be honest, I don't love that Sasha Calle Supergirl costume. It doesn't really feel like a Supergirl costume and just looks kind of generic.
    Whoever decided to give her blue boots should be fired. It makes her look like she's wearing a onesie.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    She's hard to see but Donna Troy is there all the way in the background lol. But yeah no WW? So DC has no plans for her outside the next movie 3 years down the road?
    Well there’s the video game but nothing in the immediate future which promos like this are meant to highlight. However this doesn’t feature YJ or any of the animated shows, just League of Super Pets which is a theatrical movie, so you can still have some hope that maybe there’s a WW cartoon in dev.
    It’s literally Jon’s outfit minus the belt, but this is the DCEU. Half the people cast don’t look anything like their comic counterparts and the other half don’t act anything like their counterparts
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I feel the same way.

Why even have her in the Flash movie?
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I feel the same way.

Why even have her in the Flash movie?
    At this point though isn't it a blessing to have all these non-Flash characters in The Flash? Just trot out Sasha, Keaton, Affleck and Kiersey Clemmons for the press rounds and they should be fine.