Page 782 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2826827327727787797807817827837847857867928328821282 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 20948
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It's not titled Flashpoint anymore. They are saving it for a sequel.
    Is that confirmed? That leave possibility for cyborg return for the proper flashpoint if they come to an agreement.
    All I want dick Grayson corrected for future dceu films

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Expected, it really isn’t a Flashpoint movie. I honestly hope Thawne isn’t in this, they should save him for a movie where he can be the focus.
    Thawne could be there at least in the flashback of Nora Allen's murder. Maybe the main bad guy of the movie is a Bat-villain that Barry and Keaton's BM have to deal with in the Burtonverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is that confirmed? That leave possibility for cyborg return for the proper flashpoint if they come to an agreement.
    I was kidding. But it's likely that after changing this movie into a multiversal trip, a Flashpoint type of storyline could still be in the cards for later movies.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

That music sounds like a mix between Stranger Things and the CW Flash theme.

Only way Fisher comes back is if he publicly apologizes for accusing Hamada. WB as a whole seems done with Cyborg, Vic being sent back to the Titans is a clear sign his push is over, and I doubt anyone at WB is interested in using the character on the big screen again. But otherwise there’s little chance of an actual Flashpoint happening anyway, this movie is transitioning Affleck out of the DCEU gracefully, replacing Cavill with Supergirl/Abrams Black Superman, and establishing the Multiverse. The universe spinning out of this isn’t one built to do a straightforward take on Flashpoint anyway.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Looks like the its finally happening, another lose for the DC haters!!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Ray Fisher just threw shade at Hamada on Twitter as soon as the logo dropped, so I don't think Cyborg is coming back.

Also Keaton will be showing up in the film, despite people speculating he was dropping out after that interview.

Still not a huge fan of Ezra but I like him a bit more as Barry after seeing the Snyder Cut. He wasn’t nearly as obnoxious as he was in Jost-ice League.

I wonder if Barry will end up recruiting Keaton’s Batman and the new Supergirl for a kind of multiverse Justice League. Like Morrison’s Multiversity.

Only way Fisher comes back is if he publicly apologizes for accusing Hamada. WB as a whole seems done with Cyborg, Vic being sent back to the Titans is a clear sign his push is over, and I doubt anyone at WB is interested in using the character on the big screen again. But otherwise there’s little chance of an actual Flashpoint happening anyway, this movie is transitioning Affleck out of the DCEU gracefully, replacing Cavill with Supergirl/Abrams Black Superman, and establishing the Multiverse. The universe spinning out of this isn’t one built to do a straightforward take on Flashpoint anyway.
    Haha wow what a great selling point for the Snyder fans. “Come see The Flash movie and the official death of the Batman and Superman you like.”

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Ray Fisher just threw shade at Hamada on Twitter as soon as the logo dropped, so I don't think Cyborg is coming back.
    I guess he'll just keep doing this with any announcement about any future DCEU/Hamada-produced movie.

Fastest Man Alive with the slowest movie production .

Looks like the concept art for the suit was accurate to the final product.
    Expected, it really isn’t a Flashpoint movie. I honestly hope Thawne isn’t in this, they should save him for a movie where he can be the focus.
    You say that, and next thing we know there won't be any actual Flash villains in this movie in favor of AU version of Keaton's Rogues or Lionel Luthor or something.

yeah the cool thing about the Batman logo, and generally a lot of other dc superhero logos is that there are a lot of ways to do different takes on the thing.
    With Flash, Barry anyway, seems like theres only so much you can do to spin this template.
    DA1255F8-B907-4FF1-81BE-8295A009D9D8.jpg
    well if it ain't broke

I just hope the suit looks good. I wasn't "wowed" by the concept art.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just hope the suit looks good. I wasn't "wowed" by the concept art.
    It looks like they gave him a more traditional mask but went all in with the needless extra lines he’s had since The New 52 redesign. Ugh.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

At least those lines look smooth and only sometims illuminated, rather than jagged and yellow.

The current TV suit is still the best live-action Flash suit in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The current TV suit is still the best live-action Flash suit in my opinion.
    Eh, it was better in earlier seasons. The current one is the most comics accurate, but that came at the expense of looking worse and worse on screen from prior models.