Old Man Batman
    No Superman
    No Flash
    Amber Heard controversy affecting Aquaman 2
    Of the original JL cast only two are left.

Anyone else would probably just pull the plug and start over but by God, WB probably won’t quit this failed universe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Old Man Batman
    No Superman
    No Flash

Anyone else would probably just pull the plug and start over but by God, WB probably won’t quit this failed universe.
    Old man Batman rules.
    Hopefully they'll just recast Flash.
    Maybe Superman.
    Amber Heard is a supporting character that'll probably just be recast.

Seeing as Flash is supposed to reboot most of the bad stuff and their content has been getting better, I think the "failed universe" thing is pretty ridiculous. DC gets way worse PR, but Marvel had plenty of problematic actors in their movies. DisMarvel just is better at keeping it quiet.

Just kill it. Kill it with fire. What's the point of continuing it if they already lost more than half of the cast? Plus, there's way too many behind the scenes controversies for one cinematic universe to take.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Just kill it. Kill it with fire. What's the point of continuing it if they already lost more than half of the cast? Plus, there's way too many behind the scenes controversies for one cinematic universe to take.
    Like I said, Marvel's had just as many abusers and horrible people. People just ignore it for whatever reason.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I go away for 2 weeks, come back and learn that Ezra Miller has literally transformed from the Flash into the Reverse Flash. It’s hilarious, because the Flashpoint movie was meant to remove and reset Batman and Superman. But it turns out Flash will be getting flashpointed as well.

What are the odds that this Flash movie even comes out now? It’s already been delayed to 2023. Missing it’s 2022 release date.
    Last edited by Doctor Know; 06-17-2022 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Like I said, Marvel's had just as many abusers and horrible people. People just ignore it for whatever reason.
    They never had one of their actors accused of grooming, kidnapping and other crazy stuff while said actor's movie was about to come out. Besides, MCU is the most successful movie franchise ever with consistently well-received movies. It can afford a few bad apples. DC has a bad reputation already with the poor reviews and the controversies are just making it worse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    They never had one of their actors accused of grooming, kidnapping and other crazy stuff while said actor's movie was about to come out. Besides, MCU is the most successful movie franchise ever with consistently well-received movies. It can afford a few bad apples. DC has a bad reputation already with the poor reviews and the controversies are just making it worse.
    Maybe, but they've had multiple wife beaters, a rapist, and Jeremy Renner firing guns in the air near his baby and threatening to murder his wife and commit suicide and most of this was known before they were even hired. Renner got his own show like a year after it happened.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    DisMarvel tried to fire James Gunn. DisMarvel fired and looks like they won't be bringing back Gina Carano although that's SW. If someone crosses the line at Marvel out the door they go most of the time. Past history they might be given a free pass.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    DisMarvel tried to fire James Gunn. DisMarvel fired and looks like they won't be bringing back Gina Carano although that's SW. If someone crosses the line at Marvel out the door they go most of the time. Past history they might be given a free pass.
    Except they gave Renner a show right after the thing with his wife. James Gunn gets fired for some bad jokes from a million years ago, but they give a rapist like William Hurt a pass? Nah, it's just because people made a stink about Carano and Gunn online or Disney wouldn't have cared.

BANNED

I read the past few pages of posts. Not going to respond individually, but I'm going to say that conflating Johansson and Gadot supporting the one and only Jewish state with a madman who was likely grooming underage girls and giving drugs to one... Seems pretty antisemitic.

Old Man Batman
    No Superman
    No Flash

Well Zaslav did say he wants to revitalize Superman. So Clark might be safe. Mera can simply be recast. But Flash? It’s just becoming a bigger mess with each passing day since Ezra Miller is a complete lunatic.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Why not recast? It isn't like doing that with the lead actor when the movie is almost complete hasn't happened. Remember Marty McFly?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Flash movie was going for the back to the future vibe.. wasn't it?i mean,barry-marty..bruce-doc...it would be ironic if they recast.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Kinda crazy to me that they’re apparently having the first JL movie of the Tomorrowverse be CoIE
    I'm really curious to see what the fallout of an animated Crisis might be.

Astonishing Member

This is mostly a joke, but I don’t suppose they could dump a truckload of money in front of Grant Gustin’s house and ask him to take up their a particular cross