Page 857 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3577578078478538548558568578588598608618679079571357 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 20948

They’re taking Constantine away from Legends, I’m assuming that means we’ll be getting news soon about who Abrams has cast for the Constantine HBO Max show.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They’re taking Constantine away from Legends, I’m assuming that means we’ll be getting news soon about who Abrams has cast for the Constantine HBO Max show.
    I guess this gives them a perfect chance to shove in yet another OC into Legends in lieu of someone from the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess this gives them a perfect chance to shove in yet another OC into Legends in lieu of someone from the comics.
    Dead on, Ryan will be playing an OC next season lol
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dead on, Ryan will be playing an OC next season lol
    Why even bother calling it "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" at this point...

Astonishing Member

Why even bother calling it "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" at this point...
    Because 40 years from now said OCs will get the honour of being incorporated into the main DC, only to be mean-spiritedly killed off as a jab against that era

looks like they are trying to farming new IP, like Tynion with his OC

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Batfleck? stunt-double on The Flash set:

Video: https://twitter.com/foreigncorr1/sta...10657738080258

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    [CENTER]

]
    Why is it that when I looked at all that, all I could think was "Damn, that looks uncomfortable!"? I mean look at that thing he's on, it's huge! Er...don't take that last sentence the wrong way, though, some measuring issues seem to be worked out for someone here. And that armor looks hot and nasty to wear. And why does Batfleck have a bike that looks like it can't possibly make a turn? What if the bad guy goes left? Or right? Can Batfleck not then chase them? So many questions...

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Yeah that thing probably has to take the widest turns

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Because 40 years from now said OCs will get the honour of being incorporated into the main DC, only to be mean-spiritedly killed off as a jab against that era
    I'm kind of amazed they never brought Sara Lance in at the height of her popularity, but I doubt that's going to happen now.

Video: https://twitter.com/foreigncorr1/sta...10657738080258
    I was wondering if we'd see him suited up.

Astonishing Member

I'm kind of amazed they never brought Sara Lance in at the height of her popularity, but I doubt that's going to happen now.
    I’m given to understand the attitude of the Olicity fans really poisoned the well for the comics division’s view of the Arrowverse, also probably no small amount of embarrassment that the low budget CW shows were, not better, but at least had a consistency of output compared to the movies

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Why is it that when I looked at all that, all I could think was "Damn, that looks uncomfortable!"? I mean look at that thing he's on, it's huge! Er...don't take that last sentence the wrong way, though, some measuring issues seem to be worked out for someone here. And that armor looks hot and nasty to wear. And why does Batfleck have a bike that looks like it can't possibly make a turn? What if the bad guy goes left? Or right? Can Batfleck not then chase them? So many questions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Yeah that thing probably has to take the widest turns
    It's just for show, to look big and intimidating.

Extraordinary Member

It's just for show, to look big and intimidating.
    That's what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’m given to understand the attitude of the Olicity fans really poisoned the well for the comics division’s view of the Arrowverse, also probably no small amount of embarrassment that the low budget CW shows were, not better, but at least had a consistency of output compared to the movies
    I think I remember the Rebirth one-shot section emphasizing the Green ArrowxBlack Canary relationship being seen as a "take that" to how the Arrowverse treated the relationship.

Of course stuff like Joshua Williamson planning to bring in Harrison Wells in his Flash run was advised against because they didn't want to copy the TV show.

as great as the more grounded and Nolanesque "The Batman" looks, and it really does, I can't help but think a more comic booky Ben Affleck project could have given us something more new and exiting. Abet so long as they considerably tone down the more murdery aspects of his Batman