Page 607 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1075075575976036046056066076086096106116176577071107 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 20948
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Looks another giant mess. The DCEU has this ongoing bad publicity since its start that doesn't want to cease. ��

From THR's Borys Kit:

"What is complicating all this back and forth is that Fisher is deep in talks/negotiations to reprise Cyborg for THE FLASH movie."
    https://twitter.com/Borys_Kit/status...96633107066881
    I will be surprised if Cyborg appears in the film at this point, let alone Ray Fisher.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    This keeps getting more and more complicated.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    This is tricky because an "investigation" could really be in-house counsel trying to anticipate and preempt any and all claims by having direct access to the complaining party.

Let's find a new Cyborg already. I'm tired of Fisher's attitude and whining that his bosses were mean to him. Nut up, man!
    We've all had crappy bosses!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Let's find a new Cyborg already. I'm tired of Fisher's attitude and whining that his bosses were mean to him. Nut up, man!
    We've all had crappy bosses!
    You got one on Doom Patrol.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    A relatively cheap streaming show isn't satisfying for everyone when you're losing a big screen version you know. I'm a Superman fan, who knows when we'll see him up on the big screen again, and trying to cheer me up with the CW Superman and Lois show coming up on the CW is only going to get a meh from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    A relatively cheap streaming show isn't satisfying for everyone when you're losing a big screen version you know. I'm a Superman fan, who knows when we'll see him up on the big screen again, and trying to cheer me up with the CW Superman and Lois show coming up on the CW is only going to get a meh from me.
    don't mistake high production value for quality. For my money Doom Patrol Cyborg still looks way better than Snyders. Better acting and written too. Well season 1 anyway I haven't seen season 2 yet (heard good things though).

Absolutely. DP Cyborg kicks ass.

Astonishing Member

What if the HBO Max Superman show has a big budget on par with movies? Like if he had like a budget like Star Trek Discovery or Games Of Thrones?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    don't mistake high production value for quality. For my money Doom Patrol Cyborg still looks way better than Snyders. Better acting and written too. Well season 1 anyway I haven't seen season 2 yet (heard good things though).
    I didn't - but don't mistake the appeal of film over shows for some people over your own preferences. I like CW's Flash over Ezra's, but I don't doubt for a moment that the movie will be a much, much bigger deal for me than the show ever has been in all its seasons. Quality of writing and characterization is just one thing, but cinematography, special effects, the hype, the experience, all are on the side of the big screen.

Not knocking the show (I haven't watched it yet, but I intend to), just saying it's not a 1:1 situation for everyone, no matter how well done the show is for its budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    What if the HBO Max Superman show has a big budget on par with movies? Like if he had like a budget like Star Trek Discovery or Games Of Thrones?
    My personal preference would still be for the movie, but it'd be a heck of a lot better than the CW show we're getting. But we're stuck with CW, not HBO Max.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I meant cinematic. Joivan Wade is great as Cyborg on Doom Patrol.

Astonishing Member

On the one hand we have a young actor with everything to lose by speaking out (and nothing to gain even if vindicated) and on the other we have a multimedia corporation and a writer/producer I have come to profoundly dislike

While my initial instinct is to believe Fisher, there’s something off here.

I didn't - but don't mistake the appeal of film over shows for some people over your own preferences. I like CW's Flash over Ezra's, but I don't doubt for a moment that the movie will be a much, much bigger deal for me than the show ever has been in all its seasons. Quality of writing and characterization is just one thing, but cinematography, special effects, the hype, the experience, all are on the side of the big screen.

Not knocking the show (I haven't watched it yet, but I intend to), just saying it's not a 1:1 situation for everyone, no matter how well done the show is for its budget.
    fair enough, though i do think the gap isn't as big as it used to be. Especially in shows from FX, amc, netflix, other streaming stuff etc

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    On the one hand we have a young actor with everything to lose by speaking out (and nothing to gain even if vindicated) and on the other we have a multimedia corporation and a writer/producer I have come to profoundly dislike

While my initial instinct is to believe Fisher, there’s something off here.
    He has nothing to lose, which is why he's going scorched earth.
    Everyone else on JL have future projects and not one of them have stepped up to offer support.
    If what happened on the set was egregious, Affleck, Gadot, Momoa (none of whom are fans of Whedon) would have all said something by now.