Page 1011 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 115119119611001100710081009101010111012101310141015102110611111 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Not really, when you think about it. The best pro wrestlers are very good at creating and running with characters, as these guys both were. Basically, they were already very good at acting, and adding some comedy to the act to go with the tough guy bits.
    you kinda got me there, I think Cena, Batista and the Rock are all talented and entertaining actors. Didn't mean to imply otherwise those I admit I definitely underestimated john Cena before seeing Peacemaker. Its just the dceu started it was on the starpower of superman, batman and Wonder Woman. you know established brands. But now its on the starpower of wrestlers turned actors-plus jason momoa. Not complaining at all, very much enjoying Peacemaker.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    you kinda got me there, I think Cena, Batista and the Rock are all talented and entertaining actors. Didn't mean to imply otherwise those I admit I definitely underestimated john Cena before seeing Peacemaker. Its just the dceu started it was on the starpower of superman, batman and Wonder Woman. you know established brands. But now its on the starpower of wrestlers turned actors-plus jason momoa. Not complaining at all, very much enjoying Peacemaker.
    Superheroics is basically wrestling..you got heels(villains) and faces(heroes).They punch each other endlessly with soap operaish personal drama being another flavour .You have meta commentary more than story telling..Guys built career out of meta commentary..look at geoff johns..doomsday clock,infinite crisis..etc.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Video from the Batgirl set:

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-13-2022 at 08:58 AM.

Is that the same suit they're using for The Flash film?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I dont know why WB is refusing to release official images of The Flash costume, Keaton costume, and JSA...

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Video from the Batgirl set:

If that is a younger version of Keaton’s Batman with a younger Gordon, does this lend credence to the rumor that The Flash movie erases Batfleck?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    If that is a younger version of Keaton’s Batman with a younger Gordon, does this lend credence to the rumor that The Flash movie erases Batfleck?
    I think that's pretty much a given at this point.

If they use Mark Russel’s mini as source material it could be great. How many of these projects are ever going to actually see the light of day though?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's pretty much a given at this point.
    Well there were rumors or maybe they were just fan speculations that Batfleck would die and that’s how Flash convinces Keaton’s Batman into putting the suit back on and following him into the multiverse. Basically, the world needs a Batman.

But I guess both can be true. He convinces him to come back and the worlds are combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If they use Mark Russel’s mini as source material it could be great. How many of these projects are ever going to actually see the light of day though?
    My first thought was whether this would be based on Mark Russel's comic, although I guess one way or another it'll probably be fairly tongue-in-cheek .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Blue bettle starts filming in April, we’re waiting on Casting for Dark DC Zatanna Madame Xanadu Constantine
    I’m sure we need some revenue to come back in before more projects can begin. Green lantern is suppose to start filming this year.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Blue bettle starts filming in April, we’re waiting on Casting for Dark DC Zatanna Madame Xanadu Constantine
    I’m sure we need some revenue to come back in before more projects can begin. Green lantern is suppose to start filming this year.
    Any updates on that? I think I checked recently and found nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Any updates on that? I think I checked recently and found nothing new.
    They haven't even cast Simon and Jessica yet...or, like, anybody else.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They haven't even cast Simon and Jessica yet...or, like, anybody else.
    The DC universe hasn’t had a chance to make return on investment. The discovery merger begins in April so who knows what’s gonna happen. I expect Batman to do well and that will certainly protect properties under its branch. I bet that GCPD show will be sped up. DC needs some strong wins and for Covid to stay down.