Page 1014 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 145149149641004101010111012101310141015101610171018102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 20948

Is it suddenly okay for Justice League characters to curse and joke around like dude bros well even then its still not as bad as what Whedon did

I like Peacemaker but the humor definitely doesn't translate to the rest of the DCEU

Maybe we can get a silhouette Justice League movie eventually technology is already there to deepfake all the characters and get another actor to provide a close voice

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Is it suddenly okay for Justice League characters to curse and joke around like dude bros well even then its still not as bad as what Whedon did

I like Peacemaker but the humor definitely doesn't translate to the rest of the DCEU

Maybe we can get a silhouette Justice League movie eventually technology is already there to deepfake all the characters and get another actor to provide a close voice
    It doesn't surprise me when James Gunn gets to use them even if it makes the JL look dumb and useless. And unsurprisingly, Batman's not there!

Not like the DCEU has any kind of tonal consistency.

Incredible Member

I don't care what characters/actors were in the scene, it was funny.
    "It's not a rumor".
    "^&$&# you, Barry."

I completely embrace the DCEU not taking itself so seriously. And that they were able to do that scene without ultra-slow mo Gladiator acting.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    I don't care what characters/actors were in the scene, it was funny.
    "It's not a rumor".
    "^&$&# you, Barry."

I completely embrace the DCEU not taking itself so seriously. And that they were able to do that scene without ultra-slow mo Gladiator acting.
    That seemed out-of-character for Barry but then again I don't really like Ezra Miller's Barry. It's not really what I care for when it comes to League interpersonal dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That seemed out-of-character for Barry but then again I don't really like Ezra Miller's Barry. It's not really what I care for when it comes to League interpersonal dynamics.
    Not out-of-character for Erza's Flash at all.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Not out-of-character for Erza's Flash at all.
    No wonder I don't like this Flash .

Loved the Peacemaker finale! That cameo was awesome!! Flash and Aquaman joking with one another was funny. Hope that continues in the inevitable sequel!

Also it pissed off Snyder fans aka the cult so it’s a win win for me!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    No wonder I don't like this Flash .
    I'm not the biggest fan of his version either, especially the way he runs.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Loved the Peacemaker finale! That cameo was awesome!! Flash and Aquaman joking with one another was funny. Hope that continues in the inevitable sequel!

Also it pissed off Snyder fans aka the cult so it’s a win win for me!
    I don't know why. They were big on "Superheroes aren't just for kids/general audiences!" except now I guess it's for comedic purposes instead of absolute seriousness.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    BREAKING Marvel Studios Shot Ezra Miller Flash Cameo for DC's Peacemaker
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzxNvT38CXA

end of spoilers

Literally the only JL actors who as of now aren’t gonna be in future films are Affleck, Fisher and maybe Cavill. There’s no need.

Was not expecting Peacemaker to be the first official confirmation of Green Arrow in the DCEU.

That's the point of seeing the JL in Peacemaker's world. To bring them down off their pedestals a bit.
    Also, the DCEU Aquaman is a dude bro. He completely strikes me as someone who would throw around a few F-bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Should we settle for SM having just faceless cameos in the DCEU moving forward?

What do you expected? He'll star (or co-star?) in his own movie in November.
    Cavill refuses to do cameos, which is why he's essentially exiting the role.
    James Gunn said that it was only Momoa set to make an appearance, but that Ezra Miller expressed interest in joining in on the cameo. He's become quite the team player.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Literally the only JL actors who as of now aren’t gonna be in future films are Affleck, Fisher and maybe Cavill. There’s no need.
    Also, Fisher and Momoa are the two JLers with a movie coming this year, so this helps get eyes on them.