Page 1021 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 215219219711011101710181019102010211022102310241025103110711121 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I see Stark falling in popularity again TBH, especially now that Robert Downey Jr.'s charismatic take won't appear on the regular. Even with him they needed to really stretch to squeeze out 3 solo films because his mythology sucks. He fared much better in the Avengers team films, stealing plotlines from folks like Hank Pym creating Ultron.
    I mean, we're getting Ironheart and Armor Wars shows which shows there's still some mileage for Iron Man that they didn't get to deliver in his solo films.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Bruce wayne and his family sells weapons too.Kill count is the same.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Since when?

Yeah, the UK had a real problem with the ratings for The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises but those films managed a 12A rating (under 12-year-olds to be accompanied by adults). If The Batman got a 15 rating these it's indeed darker than those two films.
    Or their standards changed. I feel like that fluxes every decade or so.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Yeah, the UK had a real problem with the ratings for The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises but those films managed a 12A rating (under 12-year-olds to be accompanied by adults). If The Batman got a 15 rating these it's indeed darker than those two films.
    I wouldn't call either film "dark". They were just thriller movies. There wasn't anything emotionally difficult, nor was there particular violence. At most it was just Joker killing random people without us seeing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Since when?
    Since,tumbler.Every nifty gadget bruce owns is r&d prototypes for the military.Including that belt and his tank.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Since,tumbler.Every nifty gadget bruce owns is r&d prototypes for the military.Including that belt and his tank.
    I don't think they've ever actually been commercially released. It's just an excuse so no one bats an eye at the development of Bat-Tech that he writes off as failed prototypes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think they've ever actually been commercially released. It's just an excuse so no one bats an eye at the development of Bat-Tech that he writes off as failed prototypes.
    Yeah, that's the difference. Wayne Tech never actually SELLS any of these "prototypes." They all just become Bat-tech.

they might not.I don't think wayne enterprises and tech are into making affordable laptops,medicines...etc primarily.They make weapons.These things where just rejected is all and bruce happened to steal em from himself.They do build things for nasa as well.

Anyways,howard isn't made out to be some merchent og death in the movies.His death sent tony's life into a spiral.Tony didn't look at business side of things.He trusted stane.Tony was more into women and building stuff.

they might not.I don't think wayne enterprises and tech are into making affordable laptops,medicines...etc primarily.They make weapons.These things where just rejected is all and bruce happened to steal em from himself.They do build things for nasa as well.

Anyways,howard isn't made out to be some merchent og death in the movies.His death sent tony's life into a spiral.Tony didn't look at business side of things.He trusted stane.Tony was more into women and building stuff.
    I actually think that's their primary practical business, at least of the stuff Bruce publicly runs.

I see Stark falling in popularity again TBH, especially now that Robert Downey Jr.'s charismatic take won't appear on the regular. Even with him they needed to really stretch to squeeze out 3 solo films because his mythology sucks. He fared much better in the Avengers team films, stealing plotlines from folks like Hank Pym creating Ultron.
    To be fair, it makes more sense that the mech guy would make a robot than the guy focused on the shrinking and enlarging stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    To be fair, it makes more sense that the mech guy would make a robot than the guy focused on the shrinking and enlarging stuff.
    I think it was built around upgrading the tech that went into the Ant-Man helmet, which Hank did design and build.

I actually think that's their primary practical business, at least of the stuff Bruce publicly runs.
    Then it doesn't make sense that they would have military grade advanced weapons.

That's not the same thing, not even remotely. You said that Bruce sells weapons so his kill count is the same, but he doesn't. Even if the Tumbler, armor, belt and so on were sold to the military your statement is still false. Those aren't weapons. Military contracts for transporting bridge materials over cliffs or whatever (even though they never could get the bridge to work), bullet proof armor to protect soldiers, and mountain climbing utility belts aren't equivalent to selling armaments.

I think it was built around upgrading the tech that went into the Ant-Man helmet, which Hank did design and build.
    Is the Ant Man helmet really that impressive though? Particularly the MCU version? Iron Man feels like the more logical choice for making Ultron than Pym, especially in the films. But fans want fidelity to the comics.