Page 1046 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 465469469961036104210431044104510461047104810491050105610961146 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,690 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Yeah right after my initial surprise I said to myself "of course they mobilized and overwhelmed the fan vote."
    As opposed to what happens when another movie wins the fan vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Well, the great news is the first movie is always there waiting on HBO Max, I guess.
    Well I'm not sure why you're telling me this when one bad portrayal of Hal Jordan doesn't make up for another. What is it to you anyway when it's not like you seem to care all that much about what DC does with this character in the first place.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-28-2022 at 04:45 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I wasn't crapping on the movie projects in general, just the mishandling of the Green Lantern franchise. Overall I've enjoyed most of the DC movies in the past few years and I'm excited for the future projects (especially Blue Beetle!). The only one I felt was truly bad was Wonder Woman 84.

Yeah, they have cast 2 of the roles for the GL show but I still have a feeling that it's either a very long way off or won't end up happening. The budget required for a GL tv show will probably be the biggest for any DC HBO Max project.
    So, because the budget will be big you're saying GL isn't going to happen? HBO MAX is the DC hub. It's definitely happening. When is anyone's guess. If the project was dead they would have announced it already. Plus we had this little thing called COVID-19 get in the way too.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    As opposed to what happens when another movie wins the fan vote?
    I would imagine that fans just vote?

BANNED

https://twitter.com/TheDCEU/status/1508250109166845952

Can't believe this won out over Endgame and Spider-Man at the Oscars just now. Weirdly elated, not gonna lie lol.
    Garbage like Army of the Dead won something too. This was a campaign bomb and nothing else to give that hack a victory for any reason.

It's not even a real oscar.
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 03-28-2022 at 06:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Garbage like Army of the Dead won something too. This was a campaign bomb and nothing else to give that hack a victory for any reason.

It's not even a real oscar.
    Or, ya know, maybe people actually liked his take on the Justice League. It’s wild that that has to be debated. You didn’t like it? That’s fine, but the reviews and the viewership showed that a lot of people did like it.

https://twitter.com/TheDCEU/status/1508250109166845952

Can't believe this won out over Endgame and Spider-Man at the Oscars just now. Weirdly elated, not gonna lie lol.
    Snyder fanboys are truly a different breed. Also:714D019A-8F65-4F24-B62F-EE688B217AED.jpg
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member

The Flash Star Ezra Miller Arrested in Hawaii on Charges of Disorderly Conduct and Harassment
    https://comicbook.com/dc/news/the-fl...ller-arrested/

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    The Flash Star Ezra Miller Arrested in Hawaii on Charges of Disorderly Conduct and Harassment
    Again? I’m really starting to wonder if it’s even worth it keeping him as Flash.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ezra is such an idiot. I really can’t wait until he’s done playing the Flash and just goes away.

Does he have a fan base besides the Snyder people? WB execs obviously love him but he doesn’t seem to be liked by the moviegoing public. I’m not sure why he’s getting such a push. Though I’m pretty biased, as I’m not a fan of his obnoxious narcissistic behavior.
    Last edited by Robotman; 03-28-2022 at 11:06 PM.

I wonder how the new bosses at Discovery are taking this?
    I mean is there tolerance for this kind of behavior high? I mean Affleck got pushed out of the role of Batman pretty succinctly for his sort of downward spiral
    Ezra for all his pretentious insane behavior kind of has them in the same situation with fantastic beasts again. Playing a central character in a big franchise that you just can't recast on the fly

Flash is done filming apart from some possible reshoots. Nothing can come of this apart from needing more bad PR attached to his name on the eventual press run

The Flash is cursed man haha holy hell. And everyone forgot about him choking a woman out too!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The Flash is cursed man haha holy hell. And everyone forgot about him choking a woman out too!
    It isn't the movie though. It's this guy. WB needs to cut him loose and stat. He was horrendous casting to begin with and the movie would benefit from it. I mean, I'd love to see Michael Keaton but I had no plans to watch a movie with Snyder's worst casting choice mugging in a majority of it. Get Lucas Till, Ryan Gosling, Alex Pettyfer, Alexander Skarsgard, Michael Rosenbaum, Jake McDorman, Alexander Ludwig, Max Theriot, Sam Clafin, Garrett Hedlund etc. It's hard to think of an actor who isn't better Barry Allen casting really.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

I probably wouldn't like Ezra Miller if we met in person, and it's obvious that Barry Allen in the DCEU isn't really Barry Allen, just a Flash with the dumb Geoff Johns backstory (I would argue the same thing about Grant Gustin's take), but the Snydercut despite all it's awful choices, turned the DCEU versions of Cyborg and Flash into really compelling protagonists (and it's surprising how much they outshined Batman compared the the previous versions of the movie).

Third time in two years. Guess wb will just "ignore it and it goes away" play again.

Also the flash movie was announced when e3pisode 2 of the flash tv show aired and that show is now on season 9 and still no movie out!

Yikes!