Page 1047 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 475479479971037104310441045104610471048104910501051105710971147 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 20948
    Mighty Member

I wonder if Ezra's arrest is going to affect the movie release date

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

At this rate they'll have to reboot the DCEU because they won't have any more actors left to keep this one going.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I wonder if Ezra's arrest is going to affect the movie release date
    He can Zoom in for the premiere while he's under house arrest.

I'm not an Ezra Miller Flash fan at all, but if the choking controversy wasn't enough to get him ousted, I'm not sure if this will. But it feels like he needs to tone it down a little.

(Also, are we supposed to be cool with Amber Heard? I've heard differing accounts on that).
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I probably wouldn't like Ezra Miller if we met in person, and it's obvious that Barry Allen in the DCEU isn't really Barry Allen, just a Flash with the dumb Geoff Johns backstory (I would argue the same thing about Grant Gustin's take), but the Snydercut despite all it's awful choices, turned the DCEU versions of Cyborg and Flash into really compelling protagonists (and it's surprising how much they outshined Batman compared the the previous versions of the movie).
    Dark hair aside, Grant Gustin is still the definitive live-action Barry to me.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

WB can take advantage of the Flash delays to reshoot the end and have John Wesley Shipp's Barry Allen coming in the DCEU along with Bat-Keaton and replace Ezra.

Also Nic Cage as Superman joining the DCEU.

#RestoreTheBurtonVerse
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-29-2022 at 12:08 PM.

Extraordinary Member

More detail info on what is going on with Ezra Miller and the Flash movie below.
    Ezra Miller Arrested, Will Smith Apology, Gillian Anderson Netflix Deal

Sharon Stone in talks to be Victoria Kord.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    WB can take advantage of the Flash delays to reshoot the end and have John Wesley Shipp's Barry Allen coming in the DCEU along with Bat-Keaton and replace Ezra.

Also Nic Cage as Superman joining the DCEU.

#RestoreTheBurtonVerse
    Ezra Miller reboots the universe and somehow Grant Gustin becomes DCEU Flash .

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Sharon Stone in talks to be Victoria Kord.
    According to Deadline this is believed to be Ted's wife. smh For what reason do they keep making the classic versions of these legacy mantles old. What's the problem with having a late 30s to mid 40s Ted Kord.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-29-2022 at 02:29 PM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    According to Deadline this is believed to be Ted's wife. smh For what reason do they keep making the classic versions of these legacy mantles old. What's the problem with having a late 30s to mid 40s Ted Kord.
    Because if he's only in late '30s, then he could still suit up theoretically. If Ted is older, though, that's not really an option. Besides, the average moviegoer has no idea who Ted Kord is (or even any of the other Blue Beetles ).
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Because if he's only in late '30s, then he could still suit up theoretically. If Ted is older, though, that's not really an option. Besides, the average moviegoer has no idea who Ted Kord is (or even any of the other Blue Beetles ).
    Oh, I don't know. Paul was always my favorite of the Beetles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I get they're doing this so he won't be able to compete which is a shitty thing to do to any classic character, but it's not like you actually need Ted in a story about Jaime's origin. He's not a necessary component at all so there's no need to even have him there. But if they do have him there then at least do the character justice. Making him an old man with a villain wife hardly does that in my perspective. The retirement age Blue Beetle should be Dan Garrett not Ted Kord. It's like if they made a Wally West Flash movie where Barry Allen is Jay Garrick's age and a reimagined Iris is the villain with the point of doing all this crap being to ensure that Barry doesn't end up outshining Wally somehow. It's pathetic. Popularity also doesn't really seem to matter much anymore after movies about B listers have made more than movies about characters who have been cultural icons for decades.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-30-2022 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Oh, I don't know. Paul was always my favorite of the Beetles.
    I'm a Ringo guy, fight me.

first Floyd Lawton now Barry Allen?!? What a week. Anyway they should have dumped Miller the first time he tried to choke somebody out. Clearly a very unstable and problematic person. Anyway Flash is probably gonna be dc's Morbius. I feel bad for Michael Keaton.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Third time in two years. Guess wb will just "ignore it and it goes away" play again.
    Its not like they have a choice.

You want to scrap this movie and refilm it with a new guy playing Flash???

How much of a budget hit would that be???

For a company that is trying to sell stuff and finish deals?

Think about merchandise that might already been made waiting to be put out.