Page 1056 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 5655695610061046105210531054105510561057105810591060106611061156 ... LastLast
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    You never know.DCEU could put out shittiest superhero movies ever and sink the genre itself.
    I have no clue what the heck that has to do with what I said about Shazam...?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Jared Leto wasn't in the worst DC movie (Catwoman, Green Lantern, Jonah Hex). He arguably wasn't even in the worst DCEU movie (for all its faults, Suicide Squad isn't as bad as BvS theatrical cut or Josstice League). Can't speak about Morbius as I haven't seen it yet, but as I don't think we're supposed to count it in the MCU as much as Sony would like us too so that means it's still up against Elektra and Howard the Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Would be a giant waste and enraging to all of us who know that he could have been great in a solo movie that had the character act how he's supposed to.
    Eh, as much as I'm sure he could be great, I'd still rather they just recast at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Jared Leto wasn't in the worst DC movie (Catwoman, Green Lantern, Jonah Hex). He arguably wasn't even in the worst DCEU movie (for all its faults, Suicide Squad isn't as bad as BvS theatrical cut or Josstice League). Can't speak about Morbius as I haven't seen it yet, but as I don't think we're supposed to count it in the MCU as much as Sony would like us too so that means it's still up against Elektra and Howard the Duck.
    Strongly disagree there. SS is the worst DCEU movie by a mile for me, I think most people view it as the worst one too.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Strongly disagree there. SS is the worst DCEU movie by a mile for me, I think most people view it as the worst one too.
    Also strongly disagree, and I really do think most people view The Josstice League as the worst of the bunch, with BvS a close second or contested for worst. SS isn't good, but outside of the Snyder Cult calling for #releasetheayercut, most folks seem to peg it as less bad than those two while still being pretty bad.

Now, if you were arguing that Leto was the worst cast DC actor/role, I think that would be a closer argument. I would still contend that Eisenberg's Lex is the absolute worst, but honestly it's almost a coin toss, both were just horrible.

From my perspective Ayers' SS is pretty consistently seen as one of the worst DC movies and a bad movie in general.

Ultimate Member

Now, if you were arguing that Leto was the worst cast DC actor/role, I think that would be a closer argument. I would still contend that Eisenberg's Lex is the absolute worst, but honestly it's almost a coin toss, both were just horrible.
    Eisenberg's Lex by a mile and twice on Sunday. Just, so, so bad.

I like Leto's band, 30 Seconds to Mars, but he's absolutely cursed for movies (and a weirdo IRL, it sounds like). Even when I don't mind his Joker or that dude who got beat up in Fight Club or whatever, he's utterly *loathed* by most other men. Personally, I liked his Joker better than Nicholson's, and about even with Ledger's.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    From my perspective Ayers' SS is pretty consistently seen as one of the worst DC movies and a bad movie in general.
    Agreed, but then again so are the other two. All three are consistently seen as one of the worst, the only squabble is over which is actually the worst.
    Which is a silly stupid debate true, but eh, slow news day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Eisenberg's Lex by a mile and twice on Sunday. Just, so, so bad.

I like Leto's band, 30 Seconds to Mars, but he's absolutely cursed for movies (and a weirdo IRL, it sounds like). Even when I don't mind his Joker or that dude who got beat up in Fight Club or whatever, he's utterly *loathed* by most other men. Personally, I liked his Joker better than Nicholson's, and about even with Ledger's.
    I agree that Eisenberg's Lex was worse, but I could never put Leto's Joker above Nicholson's, much less even with Ledger's or even Phoenix's.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I have no clue what the heck that has to do with what I said about Shazam...?
    Captain marvel of marvel..?not getting affected?Dcu can affect mcu
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Yeah that’s true, I can also see Flash becoming DC’s biggest film or even WB’s biggest film of all time (passing DH2 1.3B), especially since the rumors/spoilers I’ve read sound pretty cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCSpoilers/...er_the_flashs/

That’s a pretty good summary. Spoilers above
    Hm looks like ViewerAnon (one of the leakers with a good record, he leaked the entire WW1984 movie) is in the comments implying this is fake.
    That summary above linked by El_Gato is mostly accurate. I guess Anon refers to the one linked below, that add its own made up BS to the previous summary infos.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/c...ssmf&context=3

That said it looks like another leaker with a good track record, BSL, is backing this up so who knows lol.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-03-2022 at 11:48 PM.

Also strongly disagree, and I really do think most people view The Josstice League as the worst of the bunch, with BvS a close second or contested for worst. SS isn't good, but outside of the Snyder Cult calling for #releasetheayercut, most folks seem to peg it as less bad than those two while still being pretty bad.

Most people just view it as mediocre, but SS and BvS are both viewed much more harshly among the general audience. JL was forgettable for the most part whereas those two were infamously bad. The only strong haters I’ve seen of JL are simply the Snyder crew for obvious reasons.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Most people just view it as mediocre, but SS and BvS are both viewed much more harshly among the general audience. JL was forgettable for the most part whereas those two were infamously bad. The only strong haters I’ve seen of JL are simply the Snyder crew for obvious reasons.
    Well, and people who critiqued some of the explicit Whedon stuff (like Flash landing on Wonder Womans' boobs).

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Captain marvel of marvel..?not getting affected?Dcu can affect mcu
    DCEU can't MCU. It can't affect Marvel's Captain Marvel. And DC no longer has a character called Captain Marvel, it's Shazam now.

I still think most people view it as worse than SS. Although I do think most people do consider BvS the worst of the lot. So really it's just quibbling over whether JL or SS is second worst. Point is, Leto still wasn't in the worst DCEU movie, only second or third worst. And outside of the DCEU there are even worse DC films.

Oof, disagree there. I'd sit through GL and Jonah Hex again before going back to SS.

Though yes, I agree BVS is the worst.