Page 1057 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 5755795710071047105310541055105610571058105910601061106711071157 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Oof, disagree there. I'd sit through GL and Jonah Hex again before going back to SS.

Though yes, I agree BVS is the worst.
    Really? Different tastes then, I'd put SS a smidge above GL and both a smidge above Hex, and all of them above Catwoman. But again, none of these movies are good.

I think GL gets a bit of a bum rap. Not that it's amazing, but I don't think it was terrible. Even Ryan Reynolds learned to appreciate it after a rewatch .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think GL gets a bit of a bum rap. Not that it's amazing, but I don't think it was terrible. Even Ryan Reynolds learned to appreciate it after a rewatch .
    Agreed, it's not that bad. But in my opinion SS is still a little better than it, and I think most of the general audience outside this site would agree. But still, it's not the worst movie out there, it's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Agreed, it's not that bad. But in my opinion SS is still a little better than it, and I think most of the general audience outside this site would agree. But still, it's not the worst movie out there, it's alright.
    Honestly, I don't know. The only positive comments I see about SS from the GA are the memes, Viola Davis, and Margot Robbie .

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Honestly, I don't know. The only positive comments I see about SS from the GA are the memes, Viola Davis, and Margot Robbie .
    Those are probably the reasons I could sit through SS a little more easily than GL.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Oof, disagree there. I'd sit through GL and Jonah Hex again before going back to SS.

Though yes, I agree BVS is the worst.
    BvS isn't remotely bad, IMO. Polarizing? Definitely at the top of the list.

EDIT: No need for anybody to give me a detailed post about why BvS is the worst thing in the world. I have heard them all and I still don't agree with any of it.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Which is exactly three things more than the good things people say about the other movies.

Incredible Member

I thought the cast in general worked. Will Smith had that suave Will Smith aura to his character did a good job and Jai Courtney was pretty entertaining as Boomerang. Diablo was mostly good, forced family line aside. The worst thing was the villain, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    I thought the cast in general worked. Will Smith had that suave Will Smith aura to his character did a good job and Jai Courtney was pretty entertaining as Boomerang. Diablo was mostly good, forced family line aside. The worst thing was the villain, though.
    The worst thing was there being no middle act. It's a wild movie that's all setup that then abruptly lurches into the climax.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    I think Boomer is, like, the only role people unequivocally enjoyed Jai Courtney for.

Will Smith is Will Smith even if that kind of overwhelmed him playing Deadshot.

I thought Suicide Squad was a beautiful mess. You could really feel the conflict between the movie as it was shot and the movie they wish they had made once the Gurdians of the Galaxy came out, but it was moderately enjoyable at least. Same with Whedon's Justice League. Batman V Superman has a coherent vision that was just so, so much more awful than either of those two.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    DCEU can't MCU. It can't affect Marvel's Captain Marvel. And DC no longer has a character called Captain Marvel, it's Shazam now.
    Yeah!i disagree..superheroes genre is still lumped together..And as shazam, it's just habit.Captain marvel is the kid for me,not the lady or the alien.Besides,i don't really care about corporate rebrandings..I haven't seen a reason to change the habit.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 04-04-2022 at 08:24 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Well Kilar’s out as expected. Now we wait and see if Emmerich and Sarnoff get ousted as well. If they do you may see more changes to the film side plans, even with Hamada staying.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I don't really know that much about WB's executive so I'll just assume that's a big deal .