Page 1086 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 8658698610361076108210831084108510861087108810891090109611361186 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I mean the guy electrocuted someone to death in the trailer. Straight up fried him.
    I hope we see more of this lol
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I hope we see more of this lol
    Same tbh, at least early on.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That feels like a weird distinction.
    It is might be wierd..But,a savior is a paternalistic concept.A champion is your equal with all the skills and faults..
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Aquaman 2 screened with a small audience this week. Another DCEU movie with positive reactions, "good but not great". It's not a bad thing, the first Aquaman was a "good but not great" movie and was successful. A description, lol: "It sounds weird and fun in a 60s Batman kinda way"

Sites are already spoiling the presence in the movie of spoilers:
    Aquababy/Arthur Curry Jr. https://thedirect.com/article/aquama...hild-exclusive
    end of spoilers as plot device. Wonder why I get the feeling this is not going to end well.

Also, the rumored cameo of spoilers:
    Michael Keaton
    end of spoilers seems it was included, but this might change in the final cut for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    It is might be wierd..But,a savior is a paternalistic concept.A champion is your equal with all the skills and faults..
    To me a hero is a hero, at the end of the day. How you execute that hero just depends on the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Aquaman 2 screened with a small audience this week. Another DCEU movie with positive reactions, "good but not great". It's not a bad thing, the first Aquaman was a "good but not great" movie and was successful. A description, lol: "It sounds weird and fun in a 60s Batman kinda way"

end of spoilers as plot device. Wonder why I get the feeling this is not going to end well.

Michael Keaton
    end of spoilers seems it was included, but this might change in the final cut for obvious reasons.
    I had a feeling about this with all the recent Amber Heard drama.

Michael Keaton
    Interesting stuff. But I’m still going to need a recast on Meras end for Aquaman 3. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Interesting stuff. But I’m still going to need a recast on Meras end for Aquaman 3. Lol.
    Due to Flash's time travel shenanigans, Mera will look different in Aquaman 3.

Due to Flash's time travel shenanigans, Mera will look different in Aquaman 3.
    Sure, why not at this point .

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To me a hero is a hero, at the end of the day. How you execute that hero just depends on the story.
    for me,intent matters.I can't see a savior as a hero.Because he is putting himself above everything.You are underimining people whom the heroics happen too.
    superman?he was overrated..too wrapped up in himself.he thought the world couldn't go on without him
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 05-01-2022 at 10:15 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    for me,intent matters.I can't see a savior as a hero.Because he is putting himself above everything.You are underimining people whom the heroics happen too.
    superman?he was overrated..too wrapped up in himself.he thought the world couldn't go on without him
    I mean, Superman saves thousands of people on a daily basis. Generally I don't think that's him putting himself above people but using his powers to the best of his ability to help others.

Feels like a Lex Luthor argument.

Black Adam Funkos.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Why doesnt Fate have eye holes?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Why doesnt Fate have eye holes?
    I think it's an issue regarding the helmet's design.

There’s rumors going around that a bunch of DC projects that take place outside the shared universe are going to get killed. What that means when the shared universe is about to delete Superman and make Batman old is a question mark. But it seems Discovery is cleaning house and refocusing on the shared universe again.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    There’s rumors going around that a bunch of DC projects that take place outside the shared universe are going to get killed. What that means when the shared universe is about to delete Superman and make Batman old is a question mark. But it seems Discovery is cleaning house and refocusing on the shared universe again.
    Zaslav made it obvious that he wanted everything DC to be streamlined so this makes sense. Everything DC from here on out is DCEU (the movies and HBO shows) or Reevesverse. Guessing Stargirl, Naomi, SM & L, Doom Patrol and Titans will be cancelled soon, unless they try and incorporate some into the DCEU
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!