Page 1088 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 8858898810381078108410851086108710881089109010911092109811381188 ... LastLast
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They arent on the chopping block. Pretty sure BC just finished pre-production.
    Wonder Twins was about to film next month they absolutely are on the chopping block. Zaslov is a penny pincher, he’s only going to invest in stuff he thinks will get big returns because WBD has a ton of debt that they need to pay off. Black Canary was from a film that flopped, she was never a great pick for a solo movie.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wonder Twins was about to film next month they absolutely are on the chopping block. Zaslov is a penny pincher, he’s only going to invest in stuff he thinks will get big returns because WBD has a ton of debt that they need to pay off. Black Canary was from a film that flopped, she was never a great pick for a solo movie.
    Then they would cancel anything regarding Suicide Squad. it flopped hard at the box office.

If there are already rumors of WT being cancelled then we'd already be hearing about Static and BC.

I had a feeling the Green Lantern show wasn’t going to see the light (no pun intended) of day. Now I really don’t see it happening.

Then they would cancel anything regarding Suicide Squad. it flopped hard at the box office.
    We can’t really judge the box office of any movie that came out in the middle of the pandemic. I sure as hell wasn’t willing to risk my life (and anyone else’s life) to watch a film in the theaters.
    Last edited by Robotman; 05-01-2022 at 05:32 PM.

If there are already rumors of WT being cancelled then we'd already be hearing about Static and BC.
    Peacemaker was a success though. Look we’ll find out soon enough but you should prepare yourself for the possibility.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Discovery isnt going to come in and cancel every.single.DC project that is in the works.

Green Lantern been in development for a hot minute and cast been under contract for a minute as well. If anything I see them trying to get it off the ground finally.

WBD cancelled Wonder Twins. Looks like a round of cancellations is coming.

Jenkins Amazons

Better buckle up lads the new regime is here.
    Amazons was never greenlit in the first place. So there's nothing to cancel there.

And lets not forget that Hashtagshow has never been known to be reliable. We'll see if they're right about WT but their reporting is hardly 100% reliable.

Also
    Unless this is like breaking, breaking news, we just talked to the star of it like 3 days ago, she’s psyched to make this movie, and this would be major news to her.
    https://twitter.com/YrOnlyHope/statu...iUOdsKrAxXpF_Q
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 05-01-2022 at 05:43 PM.

It would be really weird to announce the leads and then immediately cancel it.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

So if this is true, does that mean that The Batman sequel will be cancelled too? It's not DCEU. But no one can doubt it was successful. If the rumors about the Arrow-verse are true, what we know about the Arrow-verse won't technically exist anymore. Flash will be last actual Arrow-verse show still being made. And even the stars have been coy about whether or not S&L is technically in the Arrow-verse. This sounds like the perfectly opportunity to pull the plug on the whole operation and move the shows that are left over to HBOMAX.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So if this is true, does that mean that The Batman sequel will be cancelled too? It's not DCEU. But no one can doubt it was successful. If the rumors about the Arrow-verse are true, what we know about the Arrow-verse won't technically exist anymore. Flash will be last actual Arrow-verse show still being made. And even the stars have been coy about whether or not S&L is technically in the Arrow-verse. This sounds like the perfectly opportunity to pull the plug on the whole operation and move the shows that are left over to HBOMAX.
    They arent cancelling every single DC project in development. The Batman made money.

Nah Batman being a special case is nothing new , Zaslov praised The Batman and it will carry on. Affleck being gone means Battison is the only young Batman they have left, they aren’t getting rid of him.

WBD cancelled Wonder Twins. Looks like a round of cancellations is coming.

Things I expect to get cancelled:
    Coates Superman
    MBJ Superman
    GLC
    Gotham Knights
    Justice U
    Jenkins Amazons

Better buckle up lads the new regime is here.
    Damn that was quick.

I definitely don't see Gotham Knights and Justice U going through if they are getting ready to move away from the CW.

I imagine anything that has been discussed but nothing material either gets pushed or we stop hearing about it. GLC at least has casting but its been two/three years and still no actual production.

Blue Beetle is right at the start of filming so damn if they decide to ax that too, I don't think everything will be as brutal.

Titans is filming and Doom Patrol was already renewed so those are good. Stargirl and S&L probably leave the CW if anything.

Reeves' upcoming stuff is safe. Which makes me wonder if we're gonna get more individual universes rather than connecting ones?

As much as I rag on YJ's lack of focus I still enjoy the show but who knows especially since we haven't gotten anything renewal-wise. I don't think they mentioned pushing animation which they probably should, especially if we're losing a bunch of the live-action series.
    Last edited by thefinalguy; 05-01-2022 at 08:04 PM.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Extraordinary Member

He needs to he conscious about what projects he does this too
    He also needs to be rebuilding Warners Image

Extraordinary Member

Batman will always be safe I’m not worried about him or that brand

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Damn that was quick.

I definitely don't see Gotham Knights and Justice U going through if they are getting ready to move away from the CW.

I imagine anything that has been discussed but nothing material either gets pushed or we stop hearing about it. GLC at least has casting but its been two/three years and still no actual production.

Blue Beetle is right at the start of filming so damn if they decide to ax that too, I don't think everything will be as brutal.

Titans is filming and Doom Patrol was already renewed so those are good. Stargirl and S&L probably leave the CW if anything.

Reeves' upcoming stuff is safe. Which makes me wonder if we're gonna get more individual universes rather than connecting ones?

As much as I rag on YJ's lack of focus I still enjoy the show but who knows especially since we haven't gotten anything renewal-wise. I don't think they mentioned pushing animation which they probably should, especially if we're losing a bunch of the live-action series.
    The opposite apparently. Rumor is that WBD wants to pivot back to focusing on the shared universe again.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, Superman saves thousands of people on a daily basis. Generally I don't think that's him putting himself above people but using his powers to the best of his ability to help others.

Feels like a Lex Luthor argument.
    Superman saves a thousand people..why?why does he do it?General answers i get from the books.because he can(and is easy) therefore he should(a compulsion).because his nature.Because his nurture.Honestly,what if i said it's not.It's just to satisfy the father like figure clark has built himself as.Superman needs his image and acceptance.

Does lex lack merit?Nope! it was never that lex's arguments lacked merit.It was always that lex himself was wrapped up in himself.Lex if he were altruistic and had sense to protect those weaker than him.Would have been a better hero for me than Superman who flys(emphasis on that) around.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 05-01-2022 at 09:18 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

The opposite apparently. Rumor is that WBD wants to pivot back to focusing on the shared universe again.
    Predictable. But a Batman movie being successful isn't indicative enough for how successful independent universes would be.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom