Unsurprising, this deal hasn’t produced anything worthwhile compared to what they paid to get Abrams on board. If Abrams upcoming projects flop he’ll be out the door, and unfortunately for him his upcoming stuff is not playing it safe given what we know about the Constantine project.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I always felt WB/ATT overpaid in their deal with Abrams and Bad Robot. The king of copy cat remakes, turned down a $500 million dollar deal with Apple to make original content for Apple+. Choosing $250 million dollar deal with WB/ATT instead. I recall seeing his black Superman movie script was also missed the deadline to show executives and was pushed back.

What are they doing over there?

With this new Discovery merger, I have the sneaking suspicion we are going to see a massive cleaning of house and reorganization of priorities.
    Last edited by Doctor Know; 05-25-2022 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    I always felt WB/ATT overpaid in their deal with Abrams and Bad Robot. The king of copy cat remakes, turned down a $500 million dollar deal with Apple to make original content for Apple+. Choosing $250 million dollar deal with WB/ATT instead. I recall seeing his black Superman movie script was also missed the deadline to show executives and was pushed back.

With this new Discovery merger, I have the sneaking suspicion we are going to see a massive cleaning of house and reorganization of priorities.
    Some WB execs have said they feel like Zaslov is eyeing them up to be replaced so that may very well be the case.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    His last tweet was about Hamada but unrelated to Amber Heard:
    https://twitter.com/ray8fisher/statu...27590233444352
    If Hamada is removed, then Fisher actually stands a chance of being reinstated if he plays his cards right with Zaslav, even if it's for a deuteragonist role in somebody else's film (I can see Cyborg seamlessly being incorporated in a Shazam/Black Adam/Aquaman film, or even Wonder Woman 3).

My only issue with canning Abrams is if we don't get that Zatanna movie (assuming it would've been any good).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My only issue with canning Abrams is if we don't get that Zatanna movie (assuming it would've been any good).
    That seems to be moving at a snail's pace. The article mentions that scripts for Constantine and the Madame Xanadu pilot are submitted but zilch on Zatanna.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Abrams would have paired her and Constantine together so if you’re ok with that than you can want him to keep her under his purview.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-25-2022 at 01:12 PM.

He looks like Star Kid

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post

I mean if he was paid then he needs to produce the work he promised before he leaves

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Looks cool. The pictures make him look a little small but he doesn't need to be huge.

An actual suit, I figured it'd ben entirely CG.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    https://thedirect.com/article/aquama...er-heard-trial

I hope she just has it and dies
    Very easy.
    Or you can recast. Seriously, WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Looks cool. The pictures make him look a little small but he doesn't need to be huge.
    Compared to how hulked out the suit was on Smallville, I think this is much more prefable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    An actual suit, I figured it'd ben entirely CG.
    I imagine they'll probably touch it up with CG, but I'm glad it's not all mo-cap.

Looks good!