Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I don’t think so. I doubt Zaslov views Cyborg as a big deal, there’s no monetary motivation for them to make an effort to repair that relationship. Ironically without Johns pushing for Cyborg, there’s nobody amongst the higher ups who cares enough about the character. More likely I think they’re going to speed run to CoIE so they can do a hard reboot and get Superman and Batman back in the center of the universe.
    Yeah they’re definitely burying Cyborg and I think he’ll be a Titan for the foreseeable future. And I think they’ll at least finish up Wonder Woman and Aquamans trilogies before hard rebooting, though I think they’ll keep Shazam and Black Adam in the potential universe.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Yeah they’re definitely burying Cyborg and I think he’ll be a Titan for the foreseeable future. And I think they’ll at least finish up Wonder Woman and Aquamans trilogies before hard rebooting, though I think they’ll keep Shazam and Black Adam in the potential universe.
    That’s my thoughts as well. Fisher has a career going forward with Snyder, but Cyborg as a character? Maybe he’ll be a member of a rebooted DCEU’s Titans Team, but I think the end goal is to get the DCEU to a place where they can do the DCAU lineup. So Stewart will be black rep on the League again (and also Martian Manhunter if you count a black man playing a green alien).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

That’s my thoughts as well. Fisher has a career going forward with Snyder, but Cyborg as a character? Maybe he’ll be a member of a rebooted DCEU’s Titans Team, but I think the end goal is to get the DCEU to a place where they can do the DCAU lineup. So Stewart will be black rep on the League again (and also Martian Manhunter if you count a black man playing a green alien).
    Well that would require getting a Hawkgirl in live action in addition to Wally West. Which I won’t be surprised if it does happen since Ezra Miller has been out here acting a fool. Anyone think Aquaman and Wonder Woman might get recast and rebooted once their trilogies are finished?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Well that would require getting a Hawkgirl in live action in addition to Wally West. Which I won’t be surprised if it does happen since Ezra Miller has been out here acting a fool. Anyone think Aquaman and Wonder Woman might get recast and rebooted once their trilogies are finished?
    Heh I wish but I don’t think that’s true. Most people likely don’t even know DCAU Flash is Wally, they just think of him as “Flash”. I thought they had casted Eiza Gonzales as Hawkgirl for something?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Well, Hawkman exists so Hawkgirl would probably be a matter of time if they continue his story unless they try to divorce Hawkgirl from Hawkman again.

Depp won his case against Heard. Dunno if that will affect things more than they already have but it might cause Mera to get recasted or they’ll just dump Mera entirely. It’s what they’ve done with other actors who became a pain…

So anyone think Ray Fisher might finally get the apology he’s been wanting if Hamada gets the boot next?
    No, it would open them up to getting sued by the third party investigator they hired.

As long as you make movie studios money they won't dump you regardless of being problematic. The hypocrites have an investment to protect, so Depp was able to get away with it for so long despite all his antics over the years. Once he started losing his box office value they dumped him just like that. Amber has never been a box office draw so things for her aren't really looking up. At least this shit show finally seems to be over.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-01-2022 at 01:33 PM.

Depp won his case against Heard. Dunno if that will affect things more than they already have but it might cause Mera to get recasted or they’ll just dump Mera entirely. It’s what they’ve done with other actors who became a pain…
    Just go ahead and recast. It’s not hard.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Just go ahead and recast. It’s not hard.
    Agreed. Recasting is the best option.

It's a shame... she was a good Mera and never asked for this stuff to be made public and her name to get dragged through the mud. All because she briefly referenced the situation in an article. Depp is truly a franchise killer, lmao

All I care about is Mera as a character at this point.

Extraordinary Member

I understood why DC had to let depp go when they did he lost the UK trial and such his image was tarnished. Now they need to do the same to amber no matter the cost, eat the loss. I don’t like to go with the crowd on boycott nonsense but this is the fair thing to do. It will cost them more to standby her, she not JK Rowling their nothing to salvage here.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    No, it would open them up to getting sued by the third party investigator they hired.
    There is a reason Ray never sued either. That situation is already done, I don’t expect to see cyborg again for another ten years and by some new kid.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I understood why DC had to let depp go when they did he lost the UK trial and such his image was tarnished. Now they need to do the same to amber no matter the cost, eat the loss. I don’t like to go with the crowd on boycott nonsense but this is the fair thing to do. It will cost them more to standby her, she not JK Rowling their nothing to salvage here.
    Companies don't care about fair. They care about money.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.