Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Nope I am excited for Flash because I love the Flash character and want to see how WB tries to fix this mess. It's nice Keaton is in it but I don't really care. Batgirl? No interest and same with Beetle.
    Yes I am a GIANT Flash fan as well. The few of us that there are will see it because we love the character (even though Ezra is crazy and looks nothing like Barry from the comics). Everyone else will see this movie just for Keaton.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

It's funny everyone loves the Christopher Reeves Superman, which was a terrible movie...
    Ok so I was born in 1981. There was nothing out then except for Reeves and Superman. For the time the film and Superman II were amazing. They were actually groundbreaking. You can say it was terrible but most if not all will disagree with you.

Its like saying Keaton's Batman sucked.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Brave and the Bold gives them the perfect excuse to put Keaton in Blue Beetle since that tied Beetle and Batman together, so yeah I definitely think he’ll cameo there.
    It actually makes more sense for Dwayne Johnson to cameo in Blue Beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    We live in a world where Disney is already planning a MCU spin-off based on Marvel Zombies of all things while WB still doesn't know how to make a normal Justice League franchise mainstream.
    That's fine, but please be aware that Marvel's D+ efforts are starting to turn into white noise, akin to Netflix outside of Stanger Things.
    Marvel's quantity is up whereas their quality is slipping noticeably.

From Jim Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    From Jim Lee

This probably feels the most all over the place these promo visuals have ever looked.

I'm kind of surprised Hal made it in (who is that Lantern on the top left?).

Also Sara Lance, Ryan Wilder, and Naomi even though their shows got canceled. Naomi never even got to wear her costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Zack Snyder’s Justice League will release on Digital on July 19.

So, less than a month after Toby Emmerich is out of WB, Zack Snyder's Justice League is allowed to go on digital after being blocked for the past 18 months. Hmm...
    FWIW there have been rumors that Zaslav is a fan of the Snyder Cut's performance so who knows.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-27-2022 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    That's fine, but please be aware that Marvel's D+ efforts are starting to turn into white noise, akin to Netflix outside of Stanger Things.
    Marvel's quantity is up whereas their quality is slipping noticeably.
    It's not an argument of quality really. The point is, when Marvel Studios makes a plan, it comes to fruition. Their management is tighter.
    Last edited by Dipter; 06-27-2022 at 03:20 PM.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    From Jim Lee

I'm also surprised that Hal made it on here, goof for him. Equally surprised that there's no Wonder Woman rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This probably feels the most all over the place these promo visuals have ever looked.

Also Sara Lance, Ryan Wilder, and Naomi even though their shows got canceled. Naomi never even got to wear her costume.
    Who is the Lantern in the coming up DCAU movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe they just wanted a GL presence on a promo poster, like last year's Fandome where John was on the poster alongside many characters that had live-action appearances. But it does seem interesting he's standing right behind who I presume must be Grant Gustin's Barry. As for the other, I'm not really sure that's a Lantern, I think it could be Cyclone?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Maybe they just wanted a GL presence on a promo poster, like last year's Fandome where John was on the poster alongside many characters that had live-action appearances. But it does seem interesting he's standing right behind who I presume must be Grant Gustin's Barry. As for the other, I'm not really sure that's a Lantern, I think it could be Cyclone?
    The one in Front of BEast Boy? I initially thought Nat Irons.

The one in Front of BEast Boy? I initially thought Nat Irons.
    That could be the case too. What about the guy in the suit standing next to Gus in the back. Who's that supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I am sorry to tell you that outside of hardcore comic fans, most people dont even know Birds of Prey was even made. You can say whatever you want about the film but it was not that good.
    While you're right that most people didn't watch it, those who did actually liked it. You might not think that the movie was good, but the reviews were largely positive.

The Suicide Squad was very well done. That is because of the director and casting. If it was not for Gunn and the casting I can only imagine what that movie would have been like.
    I don't know what your point is here. WB has typically always tried to get good directors and casts on their films. It hasn't always worked out, but they've never intentionally gone for a bad director or cast. And if you think BOP was bad you shouldn't like this one either - it's another case where most people never watched it, but those who did largely gave it good reviews.

You can keep bringing up Aquaman and Shazam but they are not wayyyyyy up there on the best comic movies of all times list.
    I never said that they were. I think that you have mistaken what argument I'm making. I am not saying that they're making the best or great movies. You said that they've gotten worse at making movies, and that's where I disagree. The Snyder era films were worse, and while DC might not be the leader in the genre, their films have actually only improved from that low point. In short, they might not be the best, but they haven't gotten worse. Quite the opposite.

Yes The Batman was amazing and I wish DC would give us more of this. Just like Joker.
    Won't get any argument from me on this point.

If DC wants a shared universe then this Flash movie better clean a good amount up. To this day I still believe The Man of Steel was awful. We cant even get a new Superman movie done right but they could do it in the late 1970's? Not in 2022? Come one....I mean seriously.
    As a Superman fan I'm right there with you. I want a good Superman movie too.

The only reason people are excited for the Flash is because of Keaton. The only reason people are excited for Batgirl is because of Keaton. They going to put Keaton in Blue Beetle as well because that is what is coming next.
    I don't know if that's entirely true. I'm also excited for Supergirl and Batgirl themselves. I think that those two actresses are going to do great.