Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Since Teen Titans is one of DC’s most recognizable properties I’m really hoping they are part of the supposed 10 year plan. The HBO Max show is apparently getting canceled so that could open things up for the big screen. Since they’re bringing back Batfleck, they could do the Batman vs Deathstroke movie and introduce Nightwing. Maybe Grayson helps stop Slade and then he wants revenge when Nightwing goes off and starts his own team.
    Eh, honestly I'm not crazy about teen led movies in live action - they always cast too old and it's like a whole bunch of 20-something "teens" usually. I don't mind Nightwing as an adult showing up in the DCEU and getting a film, or any of the Titans characters really - but truth be told for an actual "Teen Titans" movie I'd much prefer to see an animated film than a live action DCEU film. Something more in the vein of Big Hero 6 or Into the Spider-Verse is closer to my ideal TT film than anything the DCEU is going to provide, just because I think animation works better with non-adult characters.
    But then, an animated film will never make the big bucks like a live action will, so it'll probably go down with live action first.

(I'm not counting TTG to the Movies because that spun off a show - I'm talking about original films)

I think we'd probably get a good age range in a live-action Titans movie depending on the approach...kind of like the live-action show, only not bad .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we'd probably get a good age range in a live-action Titans movie depending on the approach...kind of like the live-action show, only not bad .
    I don't know - maybe. It's kind of a tough call really, I think movies and shows might have different rules when it comes to it. Seems more hit and miss on film getting ages right, but you never know.
    Still would probably prefer animation for the franchise though, but that's just me. But you're right on the money - as long as it's just not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico Jones View Post
    This is also true although I think the town will kill him if he does it.

I could see him selling all of DC to Apple or Amazon though. Would help clear a bit of WBD’s massive debt.
    I don’t see that happening. That would piss off investors more than it would please them. You don’t get rid of your biggest IP just like that.

Also Apple Already gets a lot of its biggest shows from WBTV. Ted Lasso, that show belongs to WB
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Teen Titans is a franchise they've missed the boat on but they need to truly capitalize on it in the big screen on it at some point. People don't really get how big Teen Titans Go is. It's a huge brand not even including people my age who grew up with the 2003 cartoon. It's a brand that is waiting to be capitalized on

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Teen Titans is a franchise they've missed the boat on but they need to truly capitalize on it in the big screen on it at some point. People don't really get how big Teen Titans Go is. It's a huge brand not even including people my age who grew up with the 2003 cartoon. It's a brand that is waiting to be capitalized on
    Wait, isn't Teen Titans Go that Manga inspired one where it's just them doing kooky stuff? The one that they made for the preteen crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Andm rather than utilizing Titans properly, it got turned into a joke due to the first trailer, one of the cast members got hounded by racists, and despite a mostly competent cast can't write a plotline, let alone one that doesn't focus on the Batfam in any capacity.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Just saw a comment in a Deadline article (where a surprising amount of industry types post and news is often broken months before it’s announced) that Zaslav’s plan is to bring back Christian Bale.
    Last edited by Serpico Jones; 08-18-2022 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Wait, isn't Teen Titans Go that Manga inspired one where it's just them doing kooky stuff? The one that they made for the preteen crowd?
    Is not manga inspired, but yes, it's that cartoon made for kids. And is one of Cartoon Network most successful shows and still is going strong to this day.

Edit: I think you mistook Teen Titans GO with Teen Titans.

Teen Titans is the anime inspired for pre-teens and Teen Titans Go is the one for kids.
    Last edited by Drako; 08-18-2022 at 04:56 PM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Just saw a comment in a Deadline article (where a surprising amount of industry types post and news is often broken months before it’s announced) that Zaslav’s plan is to bring back Christian Bale.
    Let's bring back every old Batman .

I’m sure they’d like to do their own Into the Spiderverse.

Lmao they do not need to bring back every Batman imagineable

Is it an actual piece in an article, or literally a comment in the comment section? Because this is what I was talking about before about the unsourced rumor issue.

I also heard from a YT comment section that 99% of all comments claiming to be from 'insiders' are bullshit.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Now for some real news:

HBO Max 'skews male' and has 'appointment viewing,' while Discovery+ 'skews female' and has 'comfort viewing'. This graphic shows how the services differ ahead of their merging next summer.

EDIT: I have no idea why business insider dot com is censored on this site. Here is a link, just remove the space between business and insider:

https://www.business insider.com/hbo-max-skews-male-home-fandoms-discovery-plus-genredoms-merger-2022-8

Here is an actual graphic from Discovery that shows how they view each service:

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly