Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

WW3 will be her last solo WW movie I’m sure but that doesn’t mean they won’t keep her around for JL and cameos in other peoples movies.
    That's if she wants to continue the role. Which the point is she likely won't.

The DCEU was not set up correctly and the actors have been wasted. It's best to finish out WW/Aquaman and reboot with a whole new world.

Incredible Member

Brendan Gleeson has been cast in ‘JOKER 2’.

https://deadline.com/2022/09/joker-f...on-1235105442/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    That's if she wants to continue the role. Which the point is she likely won't.

The DCEU was not set up correctly and the actors have been wasted. It's best to finish out WW/Aquaman and reboot with a whole new world.
    Lol. Dude, this is just wild speculation with no factual basis. Why would Gal Gadot not want to continue being Wonder Woman again? This is quite literally the biggest role of her career that has catapulted into fame. She will likely want to keep it for as long as she can the same way that Chris Hemsworth has held onto Thor.

And she’s actually been a really good Wonder Woman. So WB would probably not want to lose her either.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Brendan Gleeson has been cast in ‘JOKER 2’.

https://deadline.com/2022/09/joker-f...on-1235105442/
    Great actor, hopefully there’s something decent for him to do! Not wasted like Marc Maron was!

Batman on Film strongly hinting The Batman 2 will be an adaptation of Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    My issue with WB is that they started with their heaviest hitters, while Marvel started with Iron Man, a relatively modest movie that was so much better than what DC eventually countered with, (Man of Snap), that it was able to launch first Cap, who everyone had heard of, then Thor, Deadweight, I mean Hawkeye, and Black Widow as great characters, not to mention GoTG. If I'm doing DC's movies, I don't start with any of the universally recognized characters, and I get the best actors possible, (and there Marvel destroys WB), and bother to write a great script, not just crayon an outline on a napkin as I suspect WB did.
    Why wouldn't they start with their heaviest hitters? There's no reason for them to not start off with the Big Seven.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why wouldn't they start with their heaviest hitters? There's no reason for them to not start off with the Big Seven.
    A Black hawks movie or metal men or challengers of the unknown would have been more attractive movies right now..
    Dc has so many ips.. It's crazy all they do is batman and flying friends of mount Olympus...
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-01-2022 at 11:52 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

WBD has officially announced they’re not having a Fandome this year. Not really a surprise, I think we all knew it wasn’t happening.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    A Black hawks movie or metal men or challengers of the unknown would have been more attractive movies right now..
    Dc has so many ips.. It's crazy all they do is batman and flying friends of mount Olympus...
    Go with the big money makers, and perhaps in their films, introduce more minor characters in the hopes you can do a spinoff later. Not like the Tom Cruise Mummy film, but more like the DCAU of the 90s.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin of Sector 2814 View Post
    Lol. Dude, this is just wild speculation with no factual basis. Why would Gal Gadot not want to continue being Wonder Woman again? This is quite literally the biggest role of her career that has catapulted into fame. She will likely want to keep it for as long as she can the same way that Chris Hemsworth has held onto Thor.

And she’s actually been a really good Wonder Woman. So WB would probably not want to lose her either.
    Because actors like to move on? Chris Hemsworth is the only big "OG" who stayed past everyone else. Captain America/Iron Man were the actors biggest roles in their careers.

WW opened the door for bigger things and she's taken full advantage of that to the point where WW won't be a role she has to stick with.

I never stated anything as fact so there's no need for factual basis apart from how majority of actors in similar roles do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    To the vast majority of people, no, they really wouldn't. This is the same thing that continually happens in comics, where people complain about the absurd amount of Bat-family books without acknowledging that they exist because Batman outsells everything else DC publishes by orders of magnitude.

Marvel's consistently shown an ability to sell the audience on lesser known DC properties, but so far DC's had a much harder time with that on film. It sucks, but you go where the money is, and I imagine that's gonna be much more so with a penny pinching dufus like Zaslav at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    WBD has officially announced they’re not having a Fandome this year. Not really a surprise, I think we all knew it wasn’t happening.
    That sucks .

Not really sure what you'd do at a Fandome this year anyway now. They have Black Adam, Aquaman 2 and a few shows (whose fates beyond their confirmed seasons are in limbo) like Stargirl coming back, but that's about it. Everything else is pretty up in the air right now they probably don't want to actively talk about Flash right at this moment.
    Last edited by Holt; 09-01-2022 at 12:21 PM.

Kind of disappointing, but it was clear as day the new management would never look at Fandome as a good investment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Not really sure what you'd do at a Fandome this year anyway now. They have Black Adam, Aquaman 2 and a few shows (whose fates beyond their confirmed seasons are in limbo) like Stargirl coming back, but that's about it. Everything else is pretty up in the air right now they probably don't want to actively talk about Flash right at this moment.
    Fandome isn't always about the tv shows/movies either, there could have been interviews, hype and insight into what's coming early 2023 on the comics front on the other side of Dark Crisis.