Page 1301 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 30180112011251129112971298129913001301130213031304130513111351 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I’m sure he got paid regardless which is all he cares about.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Fraser jokes about Batgirl's cancellation: https://twitter.com/BatgirlFilm/stat...13477910908934

Here he talks seriously about it: https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1569410116541095937

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Joss Whedon destroyed the JL.
    WB destroyed the JL.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I think Keaton is perfectly fine not being Batman. I mean, he was already Batman for an entire generation and, to an extent, it will always be a huge part of his career and how we see him. But, at the same time, I think he's definitely at the point in his career where he doesn't need to be Batman. Sort of like how Hugh Jackman is at the point where he no longer needs to be Wolverine.

I mean, Keaton literally just won an Emmy last night. He's at a good place in his career, Batman or no.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    WB destroyed the JL.
    Nope. Bye.

Nope. Bye.
    Sorry, but even if you like the Snyder Cut how do you blame Whedon and not WB? Seriously they hired him, and they okayed the film for release in 2017. That's like blaming a construction worker for following the blueprints the Architect told him to follow.

Astonishing Member

Whedon bungled it up. And I'm not one of those Snyder fans, still rather watch his cut than what came out.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

WB 100% ruined and destroyed JL. Then Snyder. Then JW imo. He was brought in to put a bandaid on what they felt didnt work and was given a 2hr limit, rewrite/refilm and still come out in time. He made half a movie in 2-3 months that usually takes half a year.

Astonishing Member

Glad everyone agrees only Joss ruined it.

Ultimate Member

Whedon bungled it up. And I'm not one of those Snyder fans, still rather watch his cut than what came out.
    THE WB trying to be like Marvel without the work RUINED Justice League.

Hired Snyder and did not keep an eye on him-dark Batman universe does not nor will it ever fit everyone at DC

Did not STOP and let Snyder mourn

Hired Wheldon to rush a product together

Pandered to the Snyder Cult with that cut that opened way too many doors of toxic. If you were NOT even remotely interested in staying the course why do it? Better to show whatever he had as is and let him walk through it.

In the end who is really left to blame WB.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

In your warped view yeah, everyone does.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    In your warped view yeah, everyone does.
    Only you are warped.

Me Im always right.

While thinking it's bad I've already stated here why I feel Whedon's Version is better than Snyder's Version.

Both are crap thanks to WB, but Whedon's is less crap IMO.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Only you are warped.

Me Im always right.
    You are fun....
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Sorry, but even if you like the Snyder Cut how do you blame Whedon and not WB? Seriously they hired him, and they okayed the film for release in 2017. That's like blaming a construction worker for following the blueprints the Architect told him to follow.
    You're missing a good few steps there, though. I'm pretty sure WB didn't hire Joss to be abusive to actors on set or significantly cut down the role of specific characters out of his own spite. Ray Fisher has been very outspoken with how Joss conducted himself on set. And then that was corroborated by actors from Joss's Buffy days like Charisma Carpenter.

So, yeah, WB made the mistake of hiring him, but they likely didn't anticipate that he would be an actual nightmare to work with. Also, I'm pretty sure they hired him to make the movie good. It was...not.

Also, I just want to point out that there seems to be kind of a double standard at play here. Even if you hate Zack Snyder's films or think he encouraged toxic online behavior, how could anyone still try to make Whedon out to be better?? And again, I'm not some Zack Snyder fanboy. I have not seen most of his films outside of what he's done in the DCEU. However, it's worrying that some seem to be so blinded by their dislike of his fans, even if some of them have admittedly exhibited toxic behavior.

This shouldn't have to be said, but online behavior, no matter how toxic, is not as bad as real-world abuse, intimidation, and bullying of people you have power over as director. It seems that a large amount of people have forgotten that. And while Joss's past co-workers have come out with some really awful stories about him, it's telling that the actors who have worked with Zack have nothing but nice things to say about him.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 09-13-2022 at 09:44 PM.