Page 1309 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 30980912091259129913051306130713081309131013111312131313191359 ... LastLast
Results 19,621 to 19,635 of 20948
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Anyone who pays money for this movie is an enabler.
    Or believes innocent until proven guilty.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OOPS View Post
    Or believes innocent until proven guilty.
    There is no innocent until proven guilty here lol. There are facts, there are arrests, so on and so forth.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood..._medium=social

Longer article recapping Miller's actions. The most interesting portion is the alleged (meaning I'm not stating this as fact but I always wouldn't be shocked either) possibility of victims being paid off and talk of NDAs.

VF has seen one nondisclosure agreement and heard of a handful of others in what three sources describe as a whack-a-mole style legal strategy of paying off alleged victims. (Miller declined to comment.) No charges were pressed in Iceland. In Hawaii, Miller paid a $500 fine after pleading no contest to a disorderly conduct charge related to the karaoke arrest, as part of a plea deal where other charges were dropped. Other allegations in Hawaii—about Miller hurling a chair at a woman, and breaking into a couple’s home, shouting obscenities, and stealing a passport and other legal documents—were subsequently dropped. A source close to that couple refused to comment, but warned VF, “Don’t poke a hornet’s nest because one stung a few people.”
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Miller is clearly mentally unwell so WB can still control the narrative and give the entire thing a sympathetic spin when the movie release comes closer.

This 99.9% does seem like the last movie with Miller (and maybe even Barry?) as Flash. Leaving out 0.1% as more improbable comebacks have happened in Hollywood.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'm curious about this piece:

"The actor is now said to be working with producers on The Flash to shoot additional scenes."

Might have to reshoot the ending to Flash again if Affleck and Cavill are sticking around as is rumored. Otherwise it’s normal to do small reshoots for scenes based on test screenings.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Can always end his career after the movie though.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I'm curious about this piece:

"The actor is now said to be working with producers on The Flash to shoot additional scenes."
    Worded this way, it sounds regularly scheduled additional photography, when they shoot few scenes that were in the script but couldn't be filmed before for reasons (lack of availability of an actor for example), or add new scenes or bits to pre-existing scenes to improve the overall movie.

But I thought they already did this back in late May.

I thought the cult-like behavior was already revealed like 6 months ago. Why is it suddenly front page news again?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Miller is clearly mentally unwell so WB can still control the narrative and give the entire thing a sympathetic spin when the movie release comes closer.

This 99.9% does seem like the last movie with Miller (and maybe even Barry?) as Flash. Leaving out 0.1% as more improbable comebacks have happened in Hollywood.
    If this movie even gets a sequel. Everything with WB seems so up in the air right now, especially since rumors are Zaslav wants to sell it all off to Comcast or license out the IPs. We may never get another Flash movie or it might be a total reboot or something. But, and I say this as someone who was once a fan of Miller and liked their portrayal of Barry, WB would be insane to hire them back as the Flash after this. I hope Miller gets help and becomes a better person, but they cannot continue on in that role. Their behavior has been pretty horrifying and it's tainted the character and the film. They're a total liability.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

To add more absurdity into an already absurd situation, it's believed the source of the Vanity Fair article is Ezra Miller's stalker, a sociopath who want to destroy the actor's career: https://twitter.com/search?q=ezra%20...d_query&f=live

Astonishing Member

Eh. What.

56 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    To add more absurdity into an already absurd situation, it's believed the source of the Vanity Fair article is Ezra Miller's stalker, a sociopath who want to destroy the actor's career: https://twitter.com/search?q=ezra%20...d_query&f=live
    I'm going to believe Vanity Fair checked their sources out over the word of a Ezra sycophant on Twitter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I'm going to believe Vanity Fair checked their sources out over the word of a Ezra sycophant on Twitter.
    Maybe, but also one of the sources from the article is on Twitter saying that VF twisted her words around and left out part of her quote to make what she's was saying sound way more damning than it actually was. I don't doubt that Miller is deeply disturbed and that at least some of this is true, but let's not pretend sensationalistic journalism about this stuff doesn't sell.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Maybe, but also one of the sources from the article is on Twitter saying that VF twisted her words around and left out part of her quote to make what she's was saying sound way more damning than it actually was. I don't doubt that Miller is deeply disturbed and that at least some of this is true, but let's not pretend sensationalistic journalism about this stuff doesn't sell.
    He downright choked someone...that enough is already insane.