Page 1310 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 31081012101260130013061307130813091310131113121313131413201360 ... LastLast
Results 19,636 to 19,650 of 20948
    Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I'm curious about this piece:

"The actor is now said to be working with producers on The Flash to shoot additional scenes."
    If WB is really dead set on continuing the franchise then I could see them shooting an additional scene introducing Wally West or Bart Allen so that one of those characters could take over the franchise without Ezra.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    If WB is really dead set on continuing the franchise then I could see them shooting an additional scene introducing Wally West or Bart Allen so that one of those characters could take over the franchise without Ezra.
    I thought the same could be possible, but I think that might be too jarring and sudden for audiences rather than just wholesale recasting Barry.

They aren’t going to recast unless the movie comes out and tanks at the box office despite getting the good reviews WB is expecting. Their investment in Miller is purely off the expectation that sticking by him will be more profitable in the long run than dumping him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So Zaslav's plan is to make WB "buyable" for Comcast/Universal by 2024? No wonder he isn't announcing any long-term plans.

If true, this entire thing sounds like a money-making scheme by AT&T and Discovery from the start. A massive shame we'll have to lose a historic studio like Warner Brothers due to skeevy corporate power games.

Astonishing Member

Meh seems like fake news.

He probably wants to only do the following ...cut costs, sell off parts, license stuff, reduce expenses, tax write offs, layoff people etc.

Astonishing Member

Someone should leak the Superman part.

Concept Art for Black Adam. Didn't make this image so I don't know why Doctor Fate out of the suit was made for the comparison.

Fc-iOP8XgAMwUky.jpg
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Someone should leak the Superman part.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Concept Art for Black Adam. Didn't make this image so I don't know why Doctor Fate out of the suit was made for the comparison.

Fc-iOP8XgAMwUky.jpg
    I appreciate the concept art was more comic accurate for Hawkman, Fate, and Cyclone...although fate is more Khalid than Kent, but at least it's got eyeholes .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

No edits plz.

At the end it's Batman beating up Black Adam. The end.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    No edits plz.

At the end it's Batman beating up Black Adam. The end.
    yeah! that ain't happening.This is the rock.Either this movie doesn't do well,then the direction ends or it becomes hit and black adam beats up your heroes..I actually would love to see batman get his ass beat for once.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-20-2022 at 11:30 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member

Nah Batman is above the Rock.

I don't necessarily wish for Black Adam's failure, but there's a certain hubris to the Rock effectively barging into DC and declaring he's the coolest, most badass, unstoppable character who's going to kick Superman and Wonder Woman and the entire Justice League's asses that just begs for a downfall.

Probably doesn't help that his Black Adam appears to be an eleven year old's idea of what a "cool anti-hero" should be.

Most would call this a mid-life crisis. Just buy a Porsche like everyone else, Dwayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    I don't necessarily wish for Black Adam's failure, but there's a certain hubris to the Rock effectively barging into DC and declaring he's the coolest, most badass, unstoppable character who's going to kick Superman and Wonder Woman and the entire Justice League's asses that just begs for a downfall.

Probably doesn't help that his Black Adam appears to be an eleven year old's idea of what a "cool anti-hero" should be.

Most would call this a mid-life crisis. Just buy a Porsche like everyone else, Dwayne.
    To be honest I'm kind of surprised how much the marketing is portraying him as unheroic.