Page 1315 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 31581512151265130513111312131313141315131613171318131913251365 ... LastLast
Results 19,711 to 19,725 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I’m looking forward to The Joker sequel but I hope they don’t try to overly romanticize their relationship. We’ll have the return of insufferable people posting pictures of Harley and Joker with “relationship goals” written on it.

It’s usually one of the most psychological and physically abusive relationships in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m looking forward to The Joker sequel but I hope they don’t try to overly romanticize their relationship. We’ll have the return of insufferable people posting pictures of Harley and Joker with “relationship goals” written on it.

It’s usually one of the most psychological and physically abusive relationships in comics.
    If someone sees Joker and Harley as romantic they need therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    If someone sees Joker and Harley as romantic they need therapy.
    Well, not romantic in a positive way at any rate.

David Zaslav and WBD CFO Gunnar Wiedenfels have been sued for misleading shareholders. They’re accused of lying about the HBO max subscriber count in an effort to goose up the numbers.

Incredible Member

Warner Bros Discovery CEO David Zaslav On Rumored Merger Talks: “We Are Not For Sale”

Zaslav indicated how the industry was going through a tough time, and emphasized that many should have patience. “We have the strongest hand in the industry,” Zaslav told employees, according to sources. “We have everything we need to be successful to be the biggest entertainment media company in the world”.

https://deadline.com/2022/09/warner-...ll-1235129580/

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Warner Bros Discovery CEO David Zaslav On Rumored Merger Talks: “We Are Not For Sale”

Zaslav indicated how the industry was going through a tough time, and emphasized that many should have patience. “We have the strongest hand in the industry,” Zaslav told employees, according to sources. “We have everything we need to be successful to be the biggest entertainment media company in the world”.

I don't know, I read on the net that according to the source that the brothers, sister, best friend, cousin's dog sitter, mothers, boyfriend's nanny, chef's accountant heard that comcast wanted it.

Yeah, right.

“We are not for sale”. For now.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

But why would anyone want to buy WBD in its current state. Their reputation is in the toilet and they have mountains of debt. Who would want to buy this.
    Last edited by Johnny; 09-28-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    But why would anyone want to buy WBD in its current state. Their reputation is in the toilet and they have mountains of debt. Who would want to buy this.
    Pretty sure whenever it's sold we'll see a bounce due to Zaslav no longer being in charge and thus consumer confidence will return

Watched League of Superpets on HBO Max and I really enjoyed it. It was fun and witty and I loved the message about adopting shelter pets!

John Krasinski as the voice of Superman was amazing casting. People saying that Superman isn’t relatable should watch this flick.

It’s really unfortunate that it didn’t do well at the box office. More projects like this could really help the DC brand.
    Last edited by Robotman; 09-28-2022 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    She's extremely hit or miss but she also had this to say about Superman in Flash and Keaton and Calle staying.
    https://twitter.com/GraceRandolph/st...89944215830535

It would be extremely funny if after the big "10 year plan" claim they just end up doing a variation of what the previous regime had planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    She's extremely hit or miss but she also had this to say about Superman in Flash and Keaton and Calle staying.
    https://twitter.com/GraceRandolph/st...89944215830535

It would be extremely funny if after the big "10 year plan" claim they just end up doing a variation of what the previous regime had planned.
    Yeah it kinda seems like they’re keeping the bare-bones of Hamada’s plans, mostly because Affleck still wants out, except I guess Cavill might be back. Would be the best case outcome for DCEU Superman at this point, an old man Batman means Supes might get to be something other than Batman’s whipping boy - which is what Cavill was reduced to once Snyder brought Batman in. Biggest difference is I expect instead of Supergirl or Elseworld Superman, they’ll do another Cavill Superman film down the line instead with Calle in it as secondary protagonist (probably an adaption of Johns Brainiac arc).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    John Krasinski as the voice of Superman was amazing casting. People saying that Superman isn’t relatable should watch this flick.
    As much as i love superpets movie...(i mean baby kal and krypto are cutest thing ever).i generally don't think it would address anything with superman.It's just a decently adapted silverage esque goofy adventure movie.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-28-2022 at 11:55 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

All-New Member

I love that nowadays over $397 million on a $90 million budget is it "not doing well at the box office".