Page 1344 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 34484412441294133413401341134213431344134513461347134813541394 ... LastLast
Results 20,146 to 20,160 of 20948

A more positive review. He does say the film is more or less a 90s comic film but he liked it more than reel rejects did. Gives it a 3.5 out of 5.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    There is proof of review bombing you keep ignoring on rt,imdb and others.
    Audience scores were shown for shows and movies that the public has not seen yet.
    This was happening with she- hulk,ms marvel,captain marvel and others.

A Change for Rotten Tomatoes Ahead of Captain Marvel

The review-aggregating site has stopped allowing users to rate unreleased movies. Will the decision be enough to stem bad-faith attacks on certain films?

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...trolls/584032/

Rotten Tomatoes is changing audience review capabilities to tackle review bombing

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/23/1...captain-marvel
    I’m not ignoring anything. But your logic doesn’t track. Them instituting this system because of Captain Marvel does not mean that it 100% happened with She Hulk. That’s called a logical fallacy. And again, it really seems like you haven’t even read many of the fan reviews for She Hulk.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 10-20-2022 at 05:44 AM.

Not trying to be ageist, but if Cavill gets another Superman movie and I say if because I don't trust WB/DC until a film is in theaters now. But if he does will, they recast Lois? Earliest we'll see the movie is 2024 which by then Amy Adams will be 50 to put in perspective that is older than Diane Lane was as Martha in Man of Steel.

The Snyder films made a big story point of the importance of Adam's Lois on Clark so recasting would seem foolish, yet Hollywood doesn't have a great track record with using women once they reach 50.

I feel like Amy Adams is objectively one of the best and strongest parts of everything about Cavil's Superman.

I think Henry Cavil is fine as an actor and Superman. He fits the look and does what is asked. I don't think he's as versatile an actor as some do. He feels a little one note to me. If they replace Amy Adam with a less talented actress, Superman will be worst for it. I genuinely like Amy Adams if you bring back Cavil bring her back too. I don't even want to debate this
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Not trying to be ageist, but if Cavill gets another Superman movie and I say if because I don't trust WB/DC until a film is in theaters now. But if he does will, they recast Lois? Earliest we'll see the movie is 2024 which by then Amy Adams will be 50 to put in perspective that is older than Diane Lane was as Martha in Man of Steel.

The Snyder films made a big story point of the importance of Adam's Lois on Clark so recasting would seem foolish, yet Hollywood doesn't have a great track record with using women once they reach 50.
    Probably they will. Her and Cavill have no chemistry together, and Flash offers an opportunity to recast anyone and everyone.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin of Sector 2814 View Post
    I’m not ignoring anything. But your logic doesn’t track. Them instituting this system because of Captain Marvel does not mean that it 100% happened with She Hulk. That’s called a logical fallacy. And again, it really seems like you haven’t even read many of the fan reviews for She Hulk.
    Incorrect.
    She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Gets Review Bombed Ahead of Disney+ Premiere
    She-Hulk: Attorney at Law has become the target of trolls just before its premiere, with thousands of fake reviews surfacing across the internet.
    https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-review-...-premiere-mcu/
    The same thing happen at rt as well,and the another link i posted before mentions this.
    Note- i forgot to mention eternals was reviewed bomb too but still got a postive rt scores.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Incorrect.
    She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Gets Review Bombed Ahead of Disney+ Premiere

The same thing happen at rt as well,and the another link i posted before mentions this.
    Note- i forgot to mention eternals was reviewed bomb too but still got a postive rt scores.
    I like how this whole discussion has been about Rotten Tomatoes, yet you’re now citing an article that mentions almost every other site EXCEPT for Rotten Tomatoes. Again, it’s a logical fallacy to apply something that’s happening over there to something that’s happening over here without concrete proof.

But even so, let’s say that RT audience scores were review bombed. Okay, and? That doesn’t detract from any of the legitimate criticism that serious fans have of the show. Again, do you have a response to that? To any of the points raised in the fan reviews I posted? Because you don’t seem to. Can you even articulate WHY you like this show? Because the critiques have actually been able to articulate what has dragged the show down. You seem to only be yelling “review bomb” over and over and dismissing people who didn’t like the show as part of that crowd.

EDIT: Also, Eternals got an RT score of 47%.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 10-20-2022 at 07:50 AM.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    People seem to be forgetting that ww was not trying to kill clark..She freakin cutoff doomsday's arm. I would wager clark would be cut in two if the sword was in play if not seriously injured...

And here I thought the character was critique on the male dick measuring contest...Also flash is a rookie.

That being said,I would have no problem if clark gets beat by ww or get's outshown in one of the future outings in particular areas of combat.That would easily show why clark beat her and jl.
    She was totally destroyed by him in 2 hits. You can't hold back durability. And based on everything that is going on. Let's expect to see her be treated like nothing next to shazam and black adam too. Pooir girl can't catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Nah, if Snyder had her use the tiara it would've had no effect on Superman, since his version of WW is pathetic and weak. Like...it's not even up to debate. She wasn't holding back with Steppenwolf and still couldn't beat him until Superman showed up and did all the work. Snyder's WW is nowhere near Superman level.
    Let's be real here. All of DCEU WW is pathetic and weak. That includes jankins's WW too. She was solid enough in the first movie as somebody starting to discover her powers. But ll went down the toilet after that. And i don't see WW3 changing this.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that Diana was holding back against Superman and could feasibly slice him in half if she wanted to. She did only hold her own with Steppenwolf one on one, but Superman also had a power boost from the sun with his black suit.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Jeremy jahns liked black adam.. That's good enough for me..I still hope i get background of 5000 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Diana was holding back against Superman and could feasibly slice him in half if she wanted to. She did only hold her own with Steppenwolf one on one, but Superman also had a power boost from the sun with his black suit.
    I generally think this superman is meant to be darkseid level in terms of power.Green lanterns and kryptonians being here kept away the apocalptians.So...But,he sucks at hand to hand,combat..etc.He can also be blindsided.Bruce did it with kryptonite.WW has power of the old gods.But that's her peak.Superman is 24x7 at that level.Ofcourse,shazam and black adam does as well.So who knows it's a toss up.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-20-2022 at 09:31 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    She couldn't take more than 2 hits. And sure she could kill him with a magic sword. Cause her powers own their own suck. What a great portrayal. And she did nothing to steppen without gear and help. She could barely do anything. While superman stomped oin everybody. Can we please stop making excuses? WW has been pathetically weak for a while now. Both comics and movies.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Jeremy jahns liked black adam.. That's good enough for me..I still hope i get background of 5000 years ago.

I generally think this superman is meant to be darkseid level in terms of power.Green lanterns and kryptonians being here kept away the apocalptians.So...But,he sucks at hand to hand,combat..etc.He can also be blindsided.Bruce did it with kryptonite.WW has power of the old gods.But that's her peak.Superman is 24x7 at that level.Ofcourse,shazam and black adam does as well.So who knows it's a toss up.
    Oh So WW is way below Superman but black adam and shazam aren't? Yet their powers come from old Gods as well. Make it make sense. Outside of pure sexism of course.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Oh So WW is way below Superman but black adam and shazam aren't? Yet their powers come from old Gods as well. Make it make sense. Outside of pure sexism of course.
    Yes,very sexist.

Ww is a demi god..She's half amazonian.Ww old god powers are restricted.The best we have seen is her going up against hades with it.cap,black adam..etc get their powers from the gods with no holds barred everytime they say magic word.

I am not saying ww can't tap into those powers nor this being permanent.It might be an arc for future.we will see..For now,these guys are above her..yes that includes green lanterns.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-20-2022 at 10:14 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Not really. In this iteration, WW is a child of Zeus and Hippolyta, and is only gifted by the blessing of Hermes. Both Shazam and Black Adam were gifted directly from their elders, so their abilities is derived by cloned traits, not by biology. Still, I will say that WW's powers have been inconsistent, and that she was more powerful in her previous iteration, when she was gifted by the goddess. In fact, WW's strength was originally derived from Demeter, which made her STRONGER than Shazam. Go figure.