Page 1362 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3628621262131213521358135913601361136213631364136513661372 ... LastLast
Results 20,416 to 20,430 of 20948

Thing is, Zaslav apparently doesn’t intend to actually give up that much power, so to what extent Gunn and Safran will be calling the shots remains to be seen.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Thing is, Zaslav apparently doesn’t intend to actually give up that much power, so to what extent Gunn and Safran will be calling the shots remains to be seen.
    As long as they come in on budget and create income...I think he will loosen his grip but he certainly will ensure that they dont go wild.

Hopefully Zaslav will allow projects of characters such as Vixen to be made.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Devin Faraci reports Henry Cavill’s role in The Flash is much bigger than people realize. He was added to the movie via extensive reshoots and Sasha Callie’s role as Supergirl has been greatly diminished as a result.

Faraci was also told that the JJ Abrams Superman movie has been cancelled.
    Last edited by Serpico Jones; 10-25-2022 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Hopefully Zaslav will allow projects of characters such as Vixen to be made.
    Zaslav wouldn’t but Gunn loooves his C-Listers. Wasn’t Vixen in Ostrander’s SS run too? I’ll bet Gunn has affection for her and will push to get her on the big screen somewhere. She deserves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico Jones View Post
    Devin Faraci reports Henry Cavill’s role in The Flash is much bigger than people realize. He was added to the movie via extensive reshoots and Sasha Callie’s role as Supergirl has been greatly diminished as a result.

Faraci was also told that the JJ Abrams Superman movie has been cancelled.
    Abrams’ project being cancelled feels like only a formality at this point, but I don’t buy that bit about Cavill. How could he possibly have been that involved in reshoots outside a minor cameo at the end given it was a last minute thing to get him into Black Adam? Plus we already got confirmation from the director himself that the Flash film was done shooting earlier this month. He’ll show up at the end to let people know he didn’t get rebooted, but other than that I expect the film will still mainly star Miller, Keaton, and Calle.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I am just wondering how much this will impact Wonder Woman badly. Can't wait to see her as the punching bag for Black adam, Superman and anybody else under the sun. Since that's her only purpose in team projects.

Zaslav wouldn’t but Gunn loooves his C-Listers. Wasn’t Vixen in Ostrander’s SS run too? I’ll bet Gunn has affection for her and will push to get her on the big screen somewhere. She deserves it.

Abrams’ project being cancelled feels like only a formality at this point, but I don’t buy that bit about Cavill. How could he possibly have been that involved in reshoots outside a minor cameo at the end given it was a last minute thing to get him into Black Adam? Plus we already got confirmation from the director himself that the Flash film was done shooting earlier this month. He’ll show up at the end to let people know he didn’t get rebooted, but other than that I expect the film will still mainly star Miller, Keaton, and Calle.
    Flash reshoots took place earlier this month according to multiple reports.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I know that flash is man of steel heavy..I wonder what's Going to happen there.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-25-2022 at 08:13 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    I am just wondering how much this will impact Wonder Woman badly. Can't wait to see her as the punching bag for Black adam, Superman and anybody else under the sun. Since that's her only purpose in team projects.
    I don't know if Gunn's ever expressed any opinions about Wonder Woman.

Who knows if this helps or hurts the chances for a Wonder Woman cartoon.

Grace Randolph is a moron who has no idea how the movie business works or how movies are made. Astonishing stupidity.

Grace Randolph is a moron who has no idea how the movie business works or how movies are made. Astonishing stupidity.
    What brought this on?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if Gunn's ever expressed any opinions about Wonder Woman.

Who knows if this helps or hurts the chances for a Wonder Woman cartoon.
    If Gunn had been the one making the call he definitely would have kept TCC and sent MAWS out to be shopped around. He’s the kind of guy who would pick Noonan’s over a hypothetical WW: TAS.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

The best thing about this is that DC Studios will now have someone like Gunn, who regularly dunked on Randolph's grifting nonsense, to quickly shut down these dumb rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    What brought this on?
    Her last video.

So there is a line shazam 2 trailer that connects to black adam movie
    spoilers:
    "Billy,everyone can be worthy"
    Black adam thinks he is unworthy and by many's standards is...Black adam is chosen by fate not the wizards
    end of spoilers
    I hope people are ok with how jsa fought against black adam?hawkman held his own against black adam and dished it out.Fate was easy going.People whom were freaking out,i mean.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-26-2022 at 12:13 AM.