Page 1372 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 3728721272132213621368136913701371137213731374137513761382 ... LastLast
Results 20,566 to 20,580 of 20948
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The Shazam! sequel is now completed:

"Finished! Now for a little time off. #ShazamMovie March 17"

https://twitter.com/ponysmasher/stat...52816002695169

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The DCEU seems allergic to heroic blondes. Every single one of them turn out brunette.
    The DC Brunette Universe

Too bad they won't allow ZL to to a proper Captain Marvel movie. All has to be the stupid contemporary post-reboot version.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Well if this becomes a hair color conspiracy at least it's a different one from last time.
    At least not everyone is named Chris...

John Campea believes WBD will announce Man of Steel 2 tomorrow which just so happens to be James Gunn’s first day as DC Studios chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Too bad they won't allow ZL to to a proper Captain Marvel movie. All has to be the stupid contemporary post-reboot version.
    Aka the best version
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Feels like people keep forgetting about it amidst all the other DC news and how much they've hyped up Black Adam.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Feels like people keep forgetting about it amidst all the other DC news and how much they've hyped up Black Adam.
    All movies getting pushed back to next year doesn't help people remember.

Covid in china has shut down many of its theatres--just in time for black adams china release! Talk about bad luck for WB! WB better hope they get open again by adams release as this film needs $450m to $500m to break even! China would be a big help! One piece next week than bp2 week after adam has some competition next two weeks to get that money!

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Word. I completely forgot about it until I came on here lol
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico Jones View Post
    John Campea believes WBD will announce Man of Steel 2 tomorrow which just so happens to be James Gunn’s first day as DC Studios chairman.
    Campea is speculating of course, but I don’t really see them announcing Man Of Steel 2 that soon. Gunn’s starts today, but he’s still tied up with Marvel thanks to work GOTG Vol. 3 and the holiday special. So I don’t see any major moves on his part until he’s done with Marvel in 2023.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Covid in china has shut down many of its theatres--just in time for black adams china release! Talk about bad luck for WB! WB better hope they get open again by adams release as this film needs $450m to $500m to break even! China would be a big help! One piece next week than bp2 week after adam has some competition next two weeks to get that money!
    One piece is opening in china?how da hell is a story about freedom,chivalry and adventure getting released in china?
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    One piece is opening in china?how da hell is a story about freedom,chivalry and adventure getting released in china?
    Stories like that get released in the US too. And the trackrecord of that country is far from being the saint of democracy like they want to paint themselves. The things they have dne in other countries speak volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Routh and Benoist congratulated her when the announcement came she was Supergirl, but Cavill did not. I doubt it was personal, but she was supposed to be his replacement, the same for the other two black Superman projects, and Cavill clearly didn’t have any intention of giving any of Hamada’s replacements his blessing since he wanted to keep playing the role. Now that he’s back however I don’t think he would reject having her show up in his next solo. While her movie has been scrapped for now there’s nothing saying they can’t start it up again, as a spin-off of Cavill rather than a replacement, Superman and Supergirl can coexist just fine after all.
    I think if Cavill really wanted to play Superman so badly he wouldn't have been trying to get out of his contract by counting an after-credits cameo in Shazam as one of his contracted films

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I think if Cavill really wanted to play Superman so badly he wouldn't have been trying to get out of his contract by counting an after-credits cameo in Shazam as one of his contracted films
    Why not? It would most likely mean a new contract with bigger money.