Page 1396 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 396896129613461386139213931394139513961397 LastLast
Results 20,926 to 20,940 of 20948
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    MoS was also a major success and BvS made tons of money as well, the only reason they aren't considered so is because their haters have gas lighted the DC community.
    Lol as if. BvS made majority of its money its first week before word of mouth. It fell off drastically after that. It had Batman. Superman. Wonder Woman. Together. For the first time in live action. It should've been an easy billion for them but the audience disliked it, critics disliked it. Sure it wasn't a FLOP box office wise but when WW, Aquaman, TSS are more profitable.... Thats not good.

Same with Man of Steel.

Astonishing Member

I guess it's too early for Kingdom Come. Unless Gunn wants to make another reboot and he wants to use Kingdom Come as some sort of closure for the old DCEU characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess it's too early for Kingdom Come. Unless Gunn wants to make another reboot and he wants to use Kingdom Come as some sort of closure for the old DCEU characters.
    It would be the “Endgame” they’re building towards over anything else. But it makes sense given Old Man Batman being what they’re left with for the shared universe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is why I was surprised they seemed to be constructing an "in" for him to come back.
    The Flash's mid credits scene with Batfleck will serve its main purpose as long as it's an excuse for Barry to explore the multiverse, even without Batfleck being brought back in the near future. In the meantime, Bruce will probably find his true calling to do Indie movies in another universe instead of fighting crime... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Picking suggestions from The Rock's team.

https://screenrant.com/hiram-garcia-...tion-response/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The Flash's mid credits scene with Batfleck will serve its main purpose as long as it's an excuse for Barry to explore the multiverse, even without Batfleck being brought back in the near future. In the meantime, Bruce will probably find his true calling to do Indie movies in another universe instead of fighting crime... oh wait...
    Honestly I want to be done with the Multiverse at this point.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Picking suggestions from The Rock's team.

https://screenrant.com/hiram-garcia-...tion-response/
    The DCEU has all of, what, five heroes? How would that work?
    Assassinate Putin!

Black Adam missed a huge opportunity to plant a seed for a potential Kingdom Come movie. They could have used a plot point from Black Reign and have one of the young heroes (Atom Smasher) start to question the traditional straight laced superhero method. Have him start to embrace the eye for an eye form of justice that BA dishes out. That could have led to a rift between the heroes and anti-heroes leading to Kingdom Come.

Instead Atom Smasher was wasted and Black Adam seemed less driven and arrogant and seemed more sad and even apathetic.

I honestly think Gunn just likes Alex Ross' art. Though Kingdom Come could be a crossover dealing with Keaton's Batman, I guess.

It feels like everyone's going to be grasping at straws while watching Gunn's social media account.

Honestly I want to be done with the Multiverse at this point.
    Same. It’s just an excuse to have a bunch of versions of the most popular character meet to inflate the box office. Beyond tired of it, I just want to focus on smaller scale stories for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I honestly think Gunn just likes Alex Ross' art. Though Kingdom Come could be a crossover dealing with Keaton's Batman, I guess.
    It may very well be, but Gunn was posting art of characters a few days ago that were clear teases. He knows people are going to see him post that banner and take it as a sign. Doesn’t mean he’s not trolling, but KC as the “finale” of their big plan isn’t an unreasonable guess. Keaton apparently wears KC like power armor in the Flash and Gadot has already worn the Golden Eagle armor. Just need to have Cavill switch symbols lol.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Keaton apparently wears KC like power armor in the Flash
    Untrue. He'll only wear a variation of his classic suit, it's the one seen on the Batgirl set.

It feels like everyone's going to be grasping at straws while watching Gunn's social media account.
    It's a common theme that doesn't need someone's media account. Just grasp because, why not...

Untrue. He'll only wear a variation of his classic suit, it's the one seen on the Batgirl set.
    You sure? Because I remember a rumor that his outfit to fight Zod is said to be reminiscent of the KC armor. Although Ross was clearly drawing on Keaton’s outfit for KC Batman already.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Black Adam missed a huge opportunity to plant a seed for a potential Kingdom Come movie. They could have used a plot point from Black Reign and have one of the young heroes (Atom Smasher) start to question the traditional straight laced superhero method. Have him start to embrace the eye for an eye form of justice that BA dishes out. That could have led to a rift between the heroes and anti-heroes leading to Kingdom Come.

Instead Atom Smasher was wasted and Black Adam seemed less driven and arrogant and seemed more sad and even apathetic.
    kingdom come? Great, just what WW needs in the DCEU. Another story where the character of WW was treated badly and she was a weaklink. While shazam was treated as an equal to superman. Keep up the good work. Let's keep making stories that shows Diana as a pathetically weak character. Sigh