Page 197 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 971471871931941951961971981992002012072472976971197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    And if the movie is good they generally don't care.

I promise you, beyond the very hardcore Snyder and DCEU fans, most people aren't gonna be terribly upset if WB put out a good Superman movie tomorrow and it starred a new actor.
    I just want another great Superman movie. With or without Cavill. I'm more concerned with the overall DCU continuity. I need things to make some sense..

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    DC putting out good movies was fun while it lasted.
    Yeah, looks like it could be a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Absolutely. Giganta is extremely possible, but a budget buster, so they'll keep her for an opening scene of Wonder Woman 3 or something. I wanna see Wonder Woman punch a giantess in leopard print Sheena gear!
    With green screen I don't see her being that much of a budget buster. Cheaper than any kaiju character in Rampage or Godzilla.

https://twitter.com/fandango/status/...998121472?s=21

So Harley is not a member of the Birds of Prey but "stirs the pot" for them.
    Who wants to bet that in form or function she still comes off as a member of the team?
    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    We saw Ant-Man turn into Giant-Man in live-action. What would be so hard to pull off Giganta?

Nothing is hard to pull off in movies anymore. Execution is the only thing, we have the technology.
    I wonder if Giganta would look weirder then Giant-Man since you would also have to have her face out unless you really changed the design, but I guess that's what motion-capture would be for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The Joker teaser trailer:

What are the chances Joker either kills the Waynes or his terrorism inspires someone who kills them, creating Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I don't think those franchises are as big as modern day comic book blockbusters.

The SW re-release? Really? Force ghosts on DVD? Doesn't compare.

Those Batman movies aren't team movies and are only loosely in the same Universe. It doesn't compare to trying to establish a superhero shared universe in the style of Marvel. It would be unprecedented to replace more than half the team but keep the backstory of two of its stars. It would be messy and hard to pull off. Not impossible, but difficult.
    Well SW is still a modern day blockbuster and Batmania from 89 onward is the reason we have so much Batman content but whatever.

You do know it's more than force ghosts right?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The Joker teaser trailer:

I'm so excited for Phoenix's performance.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Who wants to bet that in form or function she still comes off as a member of the team?

I wonder if Giganta would look weirder then Giant-Man since you would also have to have her face out unless you really changed the design, but I guess that's what motion-capture would be for.

What are the chances Joker either kills the Waynes or his terrorism inspires someone who kills them, creating Batman?
    Pretty high considering every director wants to recreate the Waynes death no matter how many times the audience has seen it before.

I hate the Joker and I dislike Batman, and I thought the trailer was pretty good. Great cinematography and acting.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Pretty high considering every director wants to recreate the Waynes death no matter how many times the audience has seen it before.
    I just wonder how directly they're going to connect back to Batman on this one.

I just wonder how directly they're going to connect back to Batman on this one.
    Honestly I feel like that little kid Joker made smile with his hands is Bruce. The Waynes I think will be portrayed as evil business types that will be the villains of the film and it will probably end with their death or some implication that their death will happen soon. Kinda like the Sopranos. That's about as close to Batman as we will probably see. I'm surprised that we see Arkham at all.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Honestly I feel like that little kid Joker made smile with his hands is Bruce. The Waynes I think will be portrayed as evil business types that will be the villains of the film and it will probably end with their death or some implication that their death will happen soon. Kinda like the Sopranos. That's about as close to Batman as we will probably see. I'm surprised that we see Arkham at all.
    I think that's definitely Bruce, especially with him behind a gate.

Just curious how significant they might allude to his kid self ultimately being to Fleck's Joker.

I think that's definitely Bruce, especially with him behind a gate.

Just curious how significant they might allude to his kid self ultimately being to Fleck's Joker.
    I'm thinking most major run-ins with the Waynes that Joker has will have Bruce there as an innocent bystander that Fleck (and primarily the audience) will notice. Probably some kinda implication that he sees something similar in Bruce that he feels without it being explicitly said. Bruce being an ever present image in the background almost like a ghost would be pretty cool. I don't really see them interacting directly too much other than that smile scene or maybe a scene where pre-Joker Fleck runs into the Waynes before everything goes downhill that sparks a hatred for them.

Is there a reason so many people are assuming the alien character is Giganta? She's not typically an alien. I would've thought Bombshell fit the description better.

Is there a reason so many people are assuming the alien character is Giganta? She's not typically an alien. I would've thought Bombshell fit the description better.
    We were just talking about Giganta because Robotman thought it would be difficult to pull off. Then we went on a tangent about how it wouldn't be that hard.

It said there would be a “monstrous female character”. So two possible candidates are Rampage and Giganta.