Page 280 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1802302702762772782792802812822832842903303807801280 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 20948
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I think birds of prey will be a good movie but maybe not necessarily a great “birds of prey” movie.
    well the filmmakers have been really adamant that it is a Birds of Prey movie that just happens to feature Harley Quinn, who won't be an actual member of the team but simply a guest star. we'll see how true that ends up being

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    well the filmmakers have been really adamant that it is a Birds of Prey movie that just happens to feature Harley Quinn, who won't be an actual member of the team but simply a guest star. we'll see how true that ends up being
    I don't know if I've seen them be adamant about it being a Birds of Prey movie. Maybe adamant about it being a team movie rather then capturing the look and feel of the BoP of the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I think birds of prey will be a good movie but maybe not necessarily a great “birds of prey” movie.
    This is what I'm expecting as well.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if I've seen them be adamant about it being a Birds of Prey movie. Maybe adamant about it being a team movie rather then capturing the look and feel of the BoP of the comics.
    one of the big reveals that I saw was that Harley is not a member of the BoP, she's just a part of the story, which inspired some hope. I'm at work right now but I can pull up the link in a little bit

Retired

I'm thinking the lettering on the poster should really be like this:

Birds of Prey

and the Fantabulous Emancipation of

One Harley Quinn

I’m hoping that Harley doesn’t become a BoP member but just teams up with them for this mission. At the end I would love it if she says something like “maybe I should put together my own team.” Which would lead into Gotham City Sirens.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

More about BoP from Daniel Richtman and KC Walsh (GWW editor):

"I hear Black Mask in Birds of Prey is "A great, GREAT villain. The best in the DCEU so far and one of the best villains in a superhero movie ever" so that's good!"

"Heard Black Canary is amazing in Birds of Prey"

https://twitter.com/DanielRPK

"The costumes are there but more street level than superhero, more inspired by than pulled from the page"

"the Canary Cry is present in the film!! Also Cassandra Cain has very little in common with her comic book counterpart, not a huge deal but I wouldn’t expect her to evolve into a future Batgirl"

about Roman Sionis wearing a mask:

"I was told he doesn’t but this won’t be his final appearance"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/

Update on The Flash:

"Last I heard it was DOA and they are putting it off top the show ends"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...59503468855297

Supergirl:

"They are actively searching for a director"

"I’ve heard there is a place for Superman but it will be up to the director and likely won’t be Cavill"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...12170859933696

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Then, you may not have seen or read that much superman content then. I am sorry. But, i tend to skip snyder superman discussions because its futile. But i hate and disagree with this notion that snyder made superman relatable, deep or great. Because its a fucking joke. Superman was great wayyyyyy before snyder graced us with his "vision".
    I don't care, if you guys want to discuss snyder. I hate name calling,which sucks. But, this notion that snyder brought back a golden age for superman is false. Superman is struggling much more than ever before. So bringing or starting this false narrative is ignorant. It's gonna take much more than snyder "vision" to change what people think of the character. Which has been for last few decades been that he is boring, doesn't work for his powers, doesn't have struggles/too op and is unrelatable. None of this is actually true. Atleast not for me and people who actually read any superman.
    "does world need superman?" is not some "never been done before" thing with superman. It has been done before, to death i might add.
    Part of Superman Returns whole plot was the question "Does the World need Superman?".

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    https://twitter.com/DanielRPK

"The costumes are there but more street level than superhero, more inspired by than pulled from the page"

"the Canary Cry is present in the film!! Also Cassandra Cain has very little in common with her comic book counterpart, not a huge deal but I wouldn’t expect her to evolve into a future Batgirl"
    That'll be a huge deal for me. Cass is my favorite female character in the Bat-mythos, by far. If she's just some normal little girl who saw something bad, I'll be really pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    That'll be a huge deal for me. Cass is my favorite female character in the Bat-mythos, by far. If she's just some normal little girl who saw something bad, I'll be really pissed.
    She could still be a killing machine, just not a Batgirl, since we're apparently already getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m hoping that Harley doesn’t become a BoP member but just teams up with them for this mission. At the end I would love it if she says something like “maybe I should put together my own team.” Which would lead into Gotham City Sirens.
    I would kind of like it if the movie ends with Montoya arresting Harley with the BoP leaving her in jail, but that's just me .
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    More about BoP from Daniel Richtman and KC Walsh (GWW editor):

"I hear Black Mask in Birds of Prey is "A great, GREAT villain. The best in the DCEU so far and one of the best villains in a superhero movie ever" so that's good!"
    Well, he's got a phenomenal actor attached to the role.
    That looks consistent with the teasers.
    [QUOTE]"the Canary Cry is present in the film!! Also Cassandra Cain has very little in common with her comic book counterpart, not a huge deal but I wouldn’t expect her to evolve into a future Batgirl"
    The Canary Cry is great but the Cass info sounds like everything I was worried about.
    about Roman Sionis wearing a mask:

"I was told he doesn’t but this won’t be his final appearance"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/
    Then what's the point of using Black Mask? He probably has the most grounded look of Batman's Rogues Gallery to begin with.
    Update on The Flash:

"Last I heard it was DOA and they are putting it off top the show ends"
    This is kind of ironic in light of how people viewed the movie announcement as undercutting the TV show. Now it's the TV show that's carrying the torch unrestrained.
    [QUOTE]
    https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...59503468855297
    Supergirl:

"They are actively searching for a director"

"I’ve heard there is a place for Superman but it will be up to the director and likely won’t be Cavill"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...12170859933696
    So I guess we'll potentially see the new Superman in a spinoff movie. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    1. Renee Montoya is a Gotham cop and we've seen her give chase to Harley.

2. Harley ends up with the Squad again. I'm betting a deal is made that if Canary and Huntress help with Cassie, Harley will turn herself in.

3. We, this, have a bare bones BOP: two classic members, and then Harley, Renee, and Cassie.

Daisy Ridley from star wars talking to wb about plating batgirl?

Has anyone seen the rumors that Daisy Ridley is a top choice for Batgirl?
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...idley-batgirl/

Daisy Ridley is very charismatic and was great in TFA. Not sure I see her as Batgirl, but she is a good actress when the material is present.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut