Page 299 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 1992492892952962972982993003013023033093493997991299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 20948

Well, Neil deGrasse Tyson is finished. Should the Snyder cut and future editions of BvS cut his dialogue from the film? I think they should.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

EDIT 10char

Nah, if he wasn't finished after allegations of sexual misconduct, then he probably won't be finished after "insensitive tweets" either.

Given BVS' reputation, it's not like Tyson is gonna do anymore damage than has already been done.

Anyway, Jamie Foxx and Giancarlo Esposito are rumored to be shortlisted for a part in The Batman.
    https://thegww.com/exclusive-giancar...es-the-batman/

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Given BVS' reputation, it's not like Tyson is gonna do anymore damage than has already been done.

Anyway, Jamie Foxx and Giancarlo Esposito are rumored to be shortlisted for a part in The Batman.
    They speculate Riddler, but with the John David Washington rumor I wonder if it's Two-Face.

I could totally see Esposito as Commissioner Gordon as well.

Also, James Gunn posted this from The Suicide Squad's production offices.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ym8KlAEKe/

I guess this is confirmation King Shark is in the movie as rumored.

I could totally see Esposito as Commissioner Gordon as well.
    Him as Gordon reminds me of Lego Batman Movie Gordon .

I wonder if they would use that to limit their casting for Batgirl or if they just aren't thinking at all about that.
    Also, James Gunn posted this from The Suicide Squad's production offices.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ym8KlAEKe/

I guess this is confirmation King Shark is in the movie as rumored.
    Cool .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They speculate Riddler, but with the John David Washington rumor I wonder if it's Two-Face.
    Or it's the more obvious Lucius Fox. 😅
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-05-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Foxx is amazing as a villain in Baby Driver, but I'm not sure if that performance is close in tone to any major Batman villains I can think of. Esposito could probably play any evil mastermind type, but I see him as a bit too old for someone like Riddler.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Or it's the more obvious Lucius Fox. ��
    I always forget about Lucius .

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Well, Neil deGrasse Tyson is finished. Should the Snyder cut and future editions of BvS cut his dialogue from the film? I think they should.
    He is right though. People are always attracted to spectacle. Of weather related deaths more people die in a heat wave than in tornadoes and hurricanes combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Nah, if he wasn't finished after allegations of sexual misconduct, then he probably won't be finished after "insensitive tweets" either.
    Should someone be punished when it was determined the allegations were groundless? So guilty even after proven innocent?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I don't think anyone here suggested the MCU was not popular.

Most relevant movies are probably going to have a large number of people watch them, but as you said whether or not a film lasts is more nuanced than that. The MCU is old enough that we can easily tell which individual films continue to resonate with fans. When James Gunn was fire for instance, it was primarily his fans of his GotG work that lead the charge, but when Ant-Man 3 is seemingly cancelled...well no one seems to notice.

By the way, almost all of my criticism of how people use the box office is applicable to the DCEU. That being said it is kind of silly that people cling to box office numbers when home rentals have been a thing now for over forty years. A lot of people here were disappointed in Shazam's box office, but most people who are interested in superhero films are inevitable going to watch it.
    A movie that was never in production or even announced obviously cannot be cancelled lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    He is right though. People are always attracted to spectacle. Of weather related deaths more people die in a heat wave than in tornadoes and hurricanes combined.

Should someone be punished when it was determined the allegations were groundless? So guilty even after proven innocent?
    Yes, but we’re actively trying to prevent the deadly occurrences that Tyson compared the terrorist attacks to. Conversely the country keeps making it easier for mentally unstable people to have access to firearms and certain political leaders and news stations are stoking the hate that’s fueling these terrorist.

But no, they shouldn’t take deGrasse Tyson out of BvS. It would be pretty pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Or it's the more obvious Lucius Fox. ��
    It would be cool to see Lucius again. Though I hope if he is, he isn't creating ALL the bat stuff for Bruce like the Nolan films.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Not the biggest Lucius fan. Would prefer he not be in it.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.