Page 34 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844841345341034 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

The best thing I can say about this mess of a movie that is Birds of Prey is that it's looking like it's going to be a complete flop so it shouldn't effect anything in the comics cannon.
    Just dump this ridiculousness now and make a comic accurate BoP show for the streaming service.

Fantastic Member

Love Rosie Perez, so her as Renee/Question is fucking fire. One of my most anticipated movies. And lmao at the predictable reaction.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
    Love Rosie Perez, so her as Renee/Question is fucking fire. One of my most anticipated movies. And lmao at the predictable reaction.
    Hi Rosie Perez

Fantastic Member

Yeah, it's pretty easy to predict responses when someone is miscast. I like Rosie too, that doesn't mean she's right for the part. Jessica Lange is my favorite actress, I wouldn't like her in the role either.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Hi Rosie Perez
    Hi, low effort and trite internet response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty easy to predict responses when someone is miscast. I like Rosie too, that doesn't mean she's right for the part. Jessica Lange is my favorite actress, I wouldn't like her in the role either.
    Miscast must mean "not the person I wanted so it's a miscast" these days

Mighty Member

Intrigued by her casting definitely. They probably won't go into the Question route. And guess what? That's perfectly okay. They don't have to. Not everything has to be like the damn comics! These angry ass reactions are just laughable to me at this point.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Fantastic Member

Hi, low effort and trite internet response.

Miscast must mean "not the person I wanted so it's a miscast" these days
    I didn't have anyone in mind for the role, so no, that's not what it means. "Miscast" means 20 years older and a foot shorter than the character with a high whiny voice. That's not Renee Montoya.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

A Son of the Land... A King of the Seas... He’s the Protector of the Deep. Something arrives tomorrow. #Aquaman

https://twitter.com/creepypuppet/sta...80487597797381

Wan's teasing Aquaman stuff tomorrow... I'm thinking Trailer #2 or if not that, at least a full reveal of Momoa in the Classic Costume.

Maybe they are doing a reverse of the comics; Montoya passing the torch to Charley...

I always envisioned her at worst in her mid 30ys. Yeah, 20y-25y ago she would be a spot on casting choice IMO.

Its like they would go and cast Trejo for Lobo now. 20y-30y ago a great choice; maybe even 15y ago.

Oh well. Lets see what wonders makeup & CGI will do.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post

Wan's teasing Aquaman stuff tomorrow... I'm thinking Trailer #2 or if not that, at least a full reveal of Momoa in the Classic Costume.
    Everything about this movie looks good. Hopefully it is good and it's a box office success.

Retired

Perhaps, if the Matt Reeves Batman is set in the past, not only will we have a younger actor playing Bruce, but also younger actors playing Montoya, Gordon and Alfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post

Way better then the first poster .

The best thing I can say about this mess of a movie that is Birds of Prey is that it's looking like it's going to be a complete flop so it shouldn't effect anything in the comics cannon.
    Just dump this ridiculousness now and make a comic accurate BoP show for the streaming service.
    "Mess of a movie"? It hasn't even been made yet.

I didn't have anyone in mind for the role, so no, that's not what it means. "Miscast" means 20 years older and a foot shorter than the character with a high whiny voice. That's not Renee Montoya.
    Seems to work for Tony Stark and RDJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Seems to work for Tony Stark and RDJ.
    RDJ has the benefit of being in a CGI armor most of the time.