Page 358 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2583083483543553563573583593603613623684084588581358 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 20948

The movie is called Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of Harley Quinn. I don't think they're hiding the ball here.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I would have preferred to see more of the supporting cast. I didn't know my boy Obi Won was in the film, I guess he's Black Mask?
    Well, it's hard to tell it's Black Mask when he doesn't actually wear a Black Mask...

Never thought I'd hear that kind of voice coming out of Sionis.

The thing that really impacts me the most is...I can't believe they'd actually let their star anywhere on set with a hyena, aren't those dangerous animals? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    The thing that really impacts me the most is...I can't believe they'd actually let their star anywhere on set with a hyena, aren't those dangerous animals? Damn.
    Eh, Hollywood has been using trained animals forever. And that's assuming they're not cgi (in some scenes at least).

Trailer looked fun. About what I expected; heavy focus on Harley (who's the biggest name in the cast so no surprise), a similar vibe to Squad's trailers, and a lot of flash with little substance. I think it might actually look a bit better than I figured it'd be but I'm still not interested in seeing it.

Unfortunately my wife has spoken and we're not missing it. She bribed me with promises of a hotel getaway from the kids so......I guess WB is getting my $20.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Trailer looked fun. About what I expected; heavy focus on Harley (who's the biggest name in the cast so no surprise), a similar vibe to Squad's trailers, and a lot of flash with little substance. I think it might actually look a bit better than I figured it'd be but I'm still not interested in seeing it.
    Irony!
    Unfortunately my wife has spoken and we're not missing it. She bribed me with promises of a hotel getaway from the kids so......I guess WB is getting my $20.
    Your wife is a good negotiator .

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Trailer looks fun, might even go see it in theaters.

Still wish they dropped Birds of Prey from the title and kept it the “Emancipation of One Harley Quinn” though.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Spectacular Member

Harley Quinn trailer thoughts: Yikes!

I'll probably skip it but I'll watch the remaining trailers and give them a chance to win my money, but thus far nothing I've heard or seen about this movie looks any good.

I don't know if I would have known Canary and Huntress were in this if I didn't read about it before seeing this. And it's just those two and Harley Quinn? Why only three team members? Unless the little girl of Asian decent is supposed to be someone I'm not catching onto?

It’s probably totally cgi. They can make cgi animals look pretty flawless these days.

Quote Originally Posted by capNthor View Post
    Harley Quinn trailer thoughts: Yikes!

I'll probably skip it but I'll watch the remaining trailers and give them a chance to win my money, but thus far nothing I've heard or seen about this movie looks any good.

I don't know if I would have known Canary and Huntress were in this if I didn't read about it before seeing this. And it's just those two and Harley Quinn? Why only three team members? Unless the little girl of Asian decent is supposed to be someone I'm not catching onto?
    That's supposed to be Cassandra Cain.

I think it's a motion capture hyena.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Kroll is saying that's not what he said, reported, or indicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Trailer looks fun, might even go see it in theaters.

Still wish they dropped Birds of Prey from the title and kept it the “Emancipation of One Harley Quinn” though.
    I think Cathy Yan has come up with something quite stylish. I actually can't wait to see it.

They made Harley censor herself with freaking
    It would sound so much better with an F bomb