Page 361 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 2613113513573583593603613623633643653714114618611361 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 20948
    Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Oh yeah she needs to get arrested again in BOP to make it into the Suicide Squad
    Although that movie might take place before JL like Suicide Squad whereas BOP takes place after JL

If this movie is a hit then yeah Harley will officially be DC's top character in their cinematic universe. Call her DC's Wolverine or Spider-man
    If that were to occur, that would be the biggest indictment on Warner Bros. to date. JFC.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Yeah I’d like to see a link to that as well. A few people have stated that Black Canary is the breakout character but I can’t find a direct quote or article about it.

Anywho, Grace’s non spoiler review of Joker definitely intrigues me.

I just saw it, and it is incredible, very artistic not a standard superhero movie

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My statement stands .

Which is basically around when they come together as an actual group.
    It seems like a few people may be out to get Harley, including Renee Montoya (a Gotham cop) and Huntress (who has a vendetta against gangs and mobs).

Do we? I don't know if the movie will fill the need to have to set up the next Suicide Squad, although having Montoya arrest Harley would be pretty satisfying.
    Well, it's been said that the end credit teaser is Harley back in Belle Reve with a new suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    If that were to occur, that would be the biggest indictment on Warner Bros. to date. JFC.
    Mmmhmmm. Sure.
    Why because it's not Superman? Well, you go with the market. The market seems to like DC women.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    It seems like a few people may be out to get Harley, including Renee Montoya (a Gotham cop) and Huntress (who has a vendetta against gangs and mobs).
    Sionis is obviously after her.
    Well, it's been said that the end credit teaser is Harley back in Belle Reve with a new suit.
    Is that a rumor or is there actual basis for it?
    Mmmhmmm. Sure.
    Why because it's not Superman? Well, you go with the market. The market seems to like DC women.
    Well, so far we've only had Wonder Woman, really.

Mmmhmmm. Sure.
    Nah it’s moreso that WB botched the JL so badly that Harley has now taken the top spot, even from Batman. But I don’t really care who is top dog to be honest, I care that the quality of movies continues. This movie isn’t too my taste judging by the trailers but I’m hoping it reviews well and doesn’t derail the rebuilding process.

Mmmhmmm. Sure.
    There seems to be more of an interest by WB to make a Supergirl movie than an Superman movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    There seems to be more of an interest by WB to make a Supergirl movie than an Superman movie.
    Really hoping the JJ Abrams taking over Superman rumors are true. I hate the idea of a Supergirl movie set in the 70s. Which would mean she arrived on earth way before Kal was even born. They need to introduce her in an actual Superman movie. Have them team up to take down Brainiac and then give her a spin off.

JJ doing Superman is not gonna be any different from Superman returns imo
    He lives in Nostalgia but the wrong type and eventually all it leads to is angry fans. Look at the state of star wars now. 5 years ago you couldn't tell me Disney didn't feel like kings with the property but now look at them?
    Episode 9 is coming out this year and there's barely any hype

What about Peter Jackson's Superman?
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    JJ doing Superman is not gonna be any different from Superman returns imo
    He lives in Nostalgia but the wrong type and eventually all it leads to is angry fans. Look at the state of star wars now. 5 years ago you couldn't tell me Disney didn't feel like kings with the property but now look at them?
    Episode 9 is coming out this year and there's barely any hype
    I think nolstalgia by way of JJ Abrams might actually do more good with Superman now. The Last Jedi and the consecutive spinoffs seem to have damaged the Star Wars brand a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Really hoping the JJ Abrams taking over Superman rumors are true. I hate the idea of a Supergirl movie set in the 70s. Which would mean she arrived on earth way before Kal was even born. They need to introduce her in an actual Superman movie. Have them team up to take down Brainiac and then give her a spin off.
    With JJ Abrams on Superman, we're bound to get Superman: The Movie remake. Remaking classic films is all he knows how to do, commercially.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think nolstalgia by way of JJ Abrams might actually do more good with Superman now. The Last Jedi and the consecutive spinoffs seem to have damaged the Star Wars brand a tad.
    I'd say real disenchantment with Star Wars started with Abrams's Ep. VII.

There is no disenchantment of Star Wars.

Spectacular Member

I'd say real disenchantment with Star Wars started with Abrams's Ep. VII.
    Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith say hi.