Page 418 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518918 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 20948
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

'Joker' Sequel in the Works as Todd Phillips Eyes More DC Origin Movies (Exclusive): https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...movies-1256255

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    'Joker' Sequel in the Works as Todd Phillips Eyes More DC Origin Movies (Exclusive): https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...movies-1256255
    Wonder if he’ll take on that Luthor movie? Hope so. Congrats to Phillips and Phoenix!

I don't personally think Joker needs a sequel, but its success speaks for itself and it makes total sense to want to capitalize on it.

Astonishing Member

They should do a Lex Luthor movie. The story of a corrupt billionaire running for president and winning would be quite topical.

That joke has been made like a million times, I’m sure but I’m actually rather serious.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

I’m starting to wonder if the theory about Joker being a prequel to Pattinson’s Batman might not be so far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I’m starting to wonder if the theory about Joker being a prequel to Pattinson’s Batman might not be so far fetched.
    The article specifies that Batman won’t show up in the sequel. I don’t think there’s any plan to have Pattinson and Phoenix face off.

Not according to Deadline.
    https://deadline.com/2019/11/joker-s...ed-1202790774/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    They should do a Lex Luthor movie. The story of a corrupt billionaire running for president and winning would be quite topical.

That joke has been made like a million times, I’m sure but I’m actually rather serious.
    And the punchline are the fools who have been taken in by the propaganda against said billionaire. That could be topical as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Guess we’ll see which one is right. Both are trustworthy trades so either one is believeable .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From Variety:

Warner Bros. film chief Toby Emmerich has met with writer and director Todd Phillips and co-writer Scott Silver to explore possible ideas for a sequel to the drama about the early days of the Clown Prince of Crime. Insiders caution that the talks are very preliminary, no deal is in place, no storyline has been decided upon, and no script is currently being written. [...] Insiders shot down reports that Warner Bros. and DC are talking about having Phillips do origin stories for other comic-book characters, revealing what cracked on their trek to the dark side. Any “Joker” follow-up will take years to pull off and DC has a busy slate.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/j...ps-1203410411/

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    And the punchline are the fools who have been taken in by the propaganda against said billionaire. That could be topical as well...
    A Justice League sequel probably isn't in the cards anytime soon.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post

I saw someone on Reddit suggest this same thing awhile ago, but with Adam McKay directing and I never wanted anything more in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by jennysparks View Post
    I saw someone on Reddit suggest this same thing awhile ago, but with Adam McKay directing and I never wanted anything more in my life.
    There have been some rumors that WB is pushing to get something like that made.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    There have been some rumors that WB is pushing to get something like that made.
    Just get Martin Scorsese to do the film on LUTHOR, while adapting John Byrne's Man of Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Just get Martin Scorsese to do the film on LUTHOR, while adapting John Byrne's Man of Steel.
    Lol only way to get Scorsese to maybe do a Luthor film is if it takes place pre-Superman. He’s made his feelings on superhero movies clear.