Page 440 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540940 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    This is supposedto be a thread for the "all-new, course-corrected DC Films/Worlds of DC". However we keep getting bombarded with photos from Zack Snyder for a film that came out two years ago. Let's not even talk about the pages spent arguing about the merits of Snyder's DC efforts.
    It's boring, exhausting, and it doesn't belong here.
    Hope you'll remember that the next time someone goes on a tirade about a Snyder movie in a thread that has nothing to do with it. The people who hate the guy are as obsessed with him as the ones who defend him.

Astonishing Member

I've come to the conclusion it's okay to have a negative viewpoint if the majority of posters agree with you. But when it's a subject posters strongly disagree with be prepared to receive venomous attacks and condescending comments. A lot of hypocrites on this board.
    Last edited by Colossus1980; 12-26-2019 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Hope you'll remember that the next time someone goes on a tirade about a Snyder movie in a thread that has nothing to do with it. The people who hate the guy are as obsessed with him as the ones who defend him.
    The thing is this is supposed to be a thread about upcoming DC movies. Not a thread to discuss movies in the past. Just because someone hijacks another thread doesn't justify hijacking this thread. So love him or hate him,
    unless Zack Snyder is making a new movie for DC, what he has done in the past doesn't really justify being in this thread. It's annoying to come here to find news about new DC movies and have to scroll through page after page
    of pictures of Justice League and other stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    The thing is this is supposed to be a thread about upcoming DC movies. Not a thread to discuss movies in the past. Just because someone hijacks another thread doesn't justify hijacking this thread. So love him or hate him,
    unless Zack Snyder is making a new movie for DC, what he has done in the past doesn't really justify being in this thread. It's annoying to come here to find news about new DC movies and have to scroll through page after page
    of pictures of Justice League and other stuff like that.
    Yes, this. Thank you.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

As a mod here, I have zero problems with any Snyder posts regarding newly posted photos or info. Regurgitating old stuff? Not so much, but that can be said for the anti-Snyder posts, too.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

edited post. nvm.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 12-26-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Except you can simply ignore it. No one's forcing you to pay attention to it and frankly the people who hate Snyder have no issue bringing him into the conversation when they want to use a new dc or marvel movie to bash him.
    "Except you can simply ignore it..."

No, the problem is that you CAN'T ignore it.

I check out this thread in order to learn more about the other projects that DC/WB wants to put out. And guess what? SOMEONE invariably mentions something about Zach Snyder, or about his previous projects (i.e. the "Snyder Cut" of the JUSTICE LEAGUE movie). And I have no problem bringing up the Snyder Cut, if there were any new news on the matter. But there isn't any new news, except that Snyder is now engaging in trolling behavior. So, I stand by what I wrote, and will add this caveat: unless WB officially release news pertaining to the Snyder Cut (and even Snyder states that his cut of the film needs post-production work), I personally want less mentioned about Snyder or his Snyder Cut. Again, less is more.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    "Except you can simply ignore it..."

No, the problem is that you CAN'T ignore it.

I check out this thread in order to learn more about the other projects that DC/WB wants to put out. And guess what? SOMEONE invariably mentions something about Zach Snyder, or about his previous projects (i.e. the "Snyder Cut" of the JUSTICE LEAGUE movie). And I have no problem bringing up the Snyder Cut, if there were any new news on the matter. But there isn't any new news, except that Snyder is now engaging in trolling behavior. So, I stand by what I wrote, and will add this caveat: unless WB officially release news pertaining to the Snyder Cut (and even Snyder states that his cut of the film needs post-production work), I personally want less mentioned about Snyder or his Snyder Cut. Again, less is more.
    1) There are other places on the net to check out DC news. And even then, you can simply brush off the Snyder cut stuff to look at something else here.

2) How the hell is Snyder trolling anyone? He's posting stuff on a private account on a forum that isn't very public because fans keep asking him about it.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Guys, this discussion is like banging your head on rock for both sides. Now, there is a thread specifically for snyder related dc discussions. It's better to move. Don't waste your breath on trivial disagreements.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

It wasn't my intention to "hijack" the thread, I feel bad it came off this way. I shared Snyder's posts for those who might be interest or curious about a DCEU related content. The same reason, in this same thread, I posted/linked set pics, rumors, news and trailers about the current DCEU movies.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It wasn't my intention to "hijack" the thread, I feel bad it came off this way. I shared Snyder's posts for those who might be interest or curious about a DCEU related content. The same reason, in this same thread, I posted/linked set pics, rumors, news and trailers about the current DCEU movies.
    You didn't do anything wrong, LSoK. The whole Snyder/anti-Snyder debate is just toxic because many on both sides don't wish the other side to gain the upper hand in regard to cinematic vision, that's all. IOW, if you had posted deleted scenes from Catwoman, nobody would have cared because hardly anybody is passionate about it.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    You didn't do anything wrong, LSoK. The whole Snyder/anti-Snyder debate is just toxic because many on both sides don't wish the other side to gain the upper hand in regard to cinematic vision, that's all. IOW, if you had posted deleted scenes from Catwoman, nobody would have cared because hardly anybody is passionate about it.
    Oh, I dunno about that. I think that posting deleted scenes from Catwoman would've received hate too. 😂

Anyway, to bring the thread back on track... BoP covers and stills from Total Film and Empire Magazine:

This looks like a really fun Harley Quinn movie guest-starring some other ladies and two guys nominally named after prominent Bat-villains .

My favorite image is the one of Quinn near a jail cell .