Page 502 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 24024524924984995005015025035045055065125526021002 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    That Green Lantern show is the one HBO Max original I’m most curious about. That’s going to be tricky pull off without a movie-size budget.
    Fortunately it's said to be the biggest DC show they've done, alongside Strange Adventures. Both are said to have budgets exceeding $100 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Fortunately it's said to be the biggest DC show they've done, alongside Strange Adventures. Both are said to have budgets exceeding $100 million.
    Be curious to see the viewership numbers. Other than Game of Thrones most HBO shows don't do much better than the CW shows, if they do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Be curious to see the viewership numbers. Other than Game of Thrones most HBO shows don't do much better than the CW shows, if they do as well.
    HBO is way more than just the main broadcast. I mean, there's a very good reason why the service is anchored on the brand.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The Rock talks about Black Adam: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B92A_KAF27W/

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    That's not true.

HBO is the gold standard for TV. You're not counting DVD, streaming on GO, all that stuff. The CW is a niche market.

I don't want to see HBO oversaturated with superhero stuff, but I've long wished for a HBO level quality DC series.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Can't wait to hear more news about it. I hope plans for it does'nt get affected with the recent qluarantines.

Birds of Prey is going to be available for home streaming soon.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Spectacular Member

any suggestions herein my following silly thread?

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...action-figures

Quote Originally Posted by Kubert View Post
    any suggestions herein my following silly thread?

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...action-figures
    I only buy Legos.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    That's not true.

HBO is the gold standard for TV. You're not counting DVD, streaming on GO, all that stuff. The CW is a niche market.

I don't want to see HBO oversaturated with superhero stuff, but I've long wished for a HBO level quality DC series.
    A HBO Golden Age Superman show is my dream.

Some day, perhaps.....
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Birds of Prey is going to be available for home streaming soon.
    How soon till I can buy the bluray?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    A HBO Golden Age Superman show is my dream.

Some day, perhaps.....
    There won't ever be a full show, but I can see a miniseries like Smashes the Klan being done.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post

There won't ever be a full show, but I can see a miniseries like Smashes the Klan being done.
    Doing a mini series on that with a documentary on the real story of that radio broadcast could be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I heard it was being released real soon, but I gave it a super quick Google earlier and didn't find anything. Might just be the streaming that was being released early?

I'd be more than happy with a miniseries. Hell, I'd probably prefer that to a show that could run too long, run out of ideas, and wear out its welcome. Give me six-ten quality episodes and I will be entirely satisfied.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Doing a mini series on that with a documentary on the real story of that radio broadcast could be cool.
    Going to be honest, I don't really have much interest in a documentary, but I do think that would be a great idea and a great extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I heard it was being released real soon, but I gave it a super quick Google earlier and didn't find anything. Might just be the streaming that was being released early?

I'd be more than happy with a miniseries. Hell, I'd probably prefer that to a show that could run too long, run out of ideas, and wear out its welcome. Give me six-ten quality episodes and I will be entirely satisfied.
    Thanks, I'll just have to wait for the bluray then.

I don't know if you can stretch it out 6-10 episodes, isn't the book like 3 or 4 issues itself? Haven't read it, on my wishlist (waiting for trade and money is stupidly tight right now). I suppose you could pad it out, but that usually makes it weaker.

Extraordinary Member

Wonder Woman 1984 Straight to Digital Release Reportedly Being Considered
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/03/20/...aming-hbo-max/

The Flash Stunt Coordinator Says Pre-Production Was Set to Begin Next Month Before Coronavirus Shutdowns
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2020/03/21/...d-coronavirus/