Page 523 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 234234735135195205215225235245255265275335736231023 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Why do you want her a red-head? I could definitely see brown, to match the source material, but don't get red.
    Cause the redhead is always the best female lead, brah. Aquamomoa himself says so.

Astonishing Member

If true, then they’re really going to recast The Flash’s girlfriend but not the Flash himself?
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I feel a little bad for the original actress, but whether Ezra stays or goes, this seems like an opportunity to open the door for OG Wally on the big screen, and that's not something to sneeze at.

With the fact that she was cut from JL, didn't seem like she'd be available to film for the movie originally, and...wasn't she originally cast by one of the first directors to leave the project? Either way it's not a surprise they might be recasting.

Especially if we end up with a new Barry anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    If true, then they’re really going to recast The Flash’s girlfriend but not the Flash himself?
    I don’t think it’s been decided one way or another. Part of the reluctance is WB apparently just wants to use the Flash to reboot the DCEU by excising the Snyder films. So MoS, BvS, and JL would no longer be canon. Once that happens they can start planning to have Battison team up with Gadot, Maoma, and Flash which is what they really want. But honestly they should’ve just dumped Ezra. I’ve never seen anyone that big a fan of him.

So they're describing Iris as a perfect fit for a 21st century paper?

So.....one foot in the grave and utterly irrelevant?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There's The Trench horror film. That...might be the only other one.
    Unless there's an actual DC hero or villain besides creepy Trench monster people...meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Batgirl written by Christina Hodson probably not in-continuity (I don't care about continuity just good movies)
    I also don't care about continuity, Joker was the best DC film in years. Although I also like most of the in continuity films too. Just give me good films and I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    So they're describing Iris as a perfect fit for a 21st century paper?

So.....one foot in the grave and utterly irrelevant?
    Wouldn't that make her an internet reporter...?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I thought this was pretty funny.

WB/DC raining hot fire on misogynists

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I don’t think it’s been decided one way or another. Part of the reluctance is WB apparently just wants to use the Flash to reboot the DCEU by excising the Snyder films. So MoS, BvS, and JL would no longer be canon. Once that happens they can start planning to have Battison team up with Gadot, Maoma, and Flash which is what they really want. But honestly they should’ve just dumped Ezra. I’ve never seen anyone that big a fan of him.
    Sounds like a terrible idea. The Flash movie should just be a movie about the Flash without dragging along the baggage of other DC movies. The DC movies don't need to be rebooted. No one cares except a few hardcore nerds.
    Just make movies that are good on their own and normal people will enjoy them. And if they want to put Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Supergirl, and Flash in the same movie, just do it and let the movie itself explain why
    they got together.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

This isn't relevant to the movies.

I really don't think a recast or rebooted Batman and Superman would require an explanation, but I can see why WB would think drawing some sort of line in the sand might be useful. But honestly I don't think most of the audience would care all that much if you just didn't address it.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post

Why is the person with the Snyder shirt using alt-right lingo and espousing anti-woman values? Zach Snyder isn't known for any anti-woman stances, nor is his community. If anything the guy wearing the Star Wars shirt should be the idiot.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Why is the person with the Snyder shirt using alt-right lingo and espousing anti-woman values? Zach Snyder isn't known for any anti-woman stances, nor is his community. If anything the guy wearing the Star Wars shirt should be the idiot.
    https://twitter.com/snydercutcringe/...520611329?s=21
    Zack Snyder from everything I’ve heard does make sure the female members of his staff are treated well, to his credit. The Snyder Cut group on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I really don't think a recast or rebooted Batman and Superman would require an explanation, but I can see why WB would think drawing some sort of line in the sand might be useful. But honestly I don't think most of the audience would care all that much if you just didn't address it.
    The drawing a line in the sand is I think the main point. “Those movies you thought sucked? Don’t count anymore, they’re done, we’re doing things right now, please come watch The Justice League” is what I assume they’re thinking.