Page 525 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 254254755155215225235245255265275285295355756251025 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Some interesting quotes and speculation here. Anyone read/hear anything more concrete about another Superman movie?

Heroic Hollywood is barely above WGTC and Cosmic News, so I wouldn’t put too much stock in what they have to say. Supergirl has apparently been put on hold which is no surprise, we haven’t heard a thing since the initial rumor after all, and apparently WB has decided to refocus on Superman which *might* mean Cavill can come back. But there’s been nothing concrete.

Got a TL ; DR for the video? I suspect it’s all bunk but what the hell, I could use some entertaining rumors. I doubt Grail will be in WW3 though, personally I’m hoping for Circe.

Extraordinary Member

Robert Pattinson refuses to work out constantly for Batman role because he doesn’t want to ‘set a precedent’
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9510296.html

'The Batman' star Robert Pattinson says he refuses to exercise while quarantined: 'If you're working out all the time, you're part of the problem'
    https://www.insider.com/robert-patti...terview-2020-5

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I can't say I blame Cavil for wanting more money, nor do I blame Warner Bros for not wanting to pay him more. I don't think Cavil is the draw, Superman is. Even then, Cavil's Superman is seen as damaged goods by some and may not necessarily be as big a draw as a new actor rebooting Superman without any of the baggage of the Snyder/Whedon/Johns fiasco.

Whatever happens, I just hope Cavil isn't given much influence on the creative direction of the next film as he inexplicably thinks that the dull, plodding and pretentious For Tomorrow is the way to go for the next Superman movie.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Got a TL ; DR for the video? I suspect it’s all bunk but what the hell, I could use some entertaining rumors. I doubt Grail will be in WW3 though, personally I’m hoping for Circe.
    As usual with these channels, it's not easy to tease out quotes from rumors from pure speculation, but most concrete stuff coming out of it is Patty's quotes about having a vision for the Amazons spinoff movie and Wonder Woman 3, having 3 take place in the modern day, which opens up the possibility of having other heroes cameo. Then there's a reiteration of Superman movie rumors, with the narrator's opinion being that WB/DC isn't ready to abandon the concept of a shared universe altogether even though the focus is on standalone films for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    As usual with these channels, it's not easy to tease out quotes from rumors from pure speculation, but most concrete stuff coming out of it is Patty's quotes about having a vision for the Amazons spinoff movie and Wonder Woman 3, having 3 take place in the modern day, which opens up the possibility of having other heroes cameo. Then there's a reiteration of Superman movie rumors, with the narrator's opinion being that WB/DC isn't ready to abandon the concept of a shared universe altogether even though the focus is on standalone films for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I can't say I blame Cavil for wanting more money, nor do I blame Warner Bros for not wanting to pay him more. I don't think Cavil is the draw, Superman is. Even then, Cavil's Superman is seen as damaged goods by some and may not necessarily be as big a draw as a new actor rebooting Superman without any of the baggage of the Snyder/Whedon/Johns fiasco.

Whatever happens, I just hope Cavil isn't given much influence on the creative direction of the next film as he inexplicably thinks that the dull, plodding and pretentious For Tomorrow is the way to go for the next Superman movie.
    Yeah the last thing anyone wants is another plodding dark Superman story where he broods over all the people he can’t save and fights Zod again. Personally I’m in favor of a full reboot, Cavill isn’t such a great actor that losing him would mean much. Corsenwat, the actor in the Hollywood series on Netflix, wants the role and wants to do a more upbeat movie. I think he could be a great choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    So basically just rehashing everything we already knew with some ungrounded speculation thrown in. About what I expected. Don’t go looking for cameos in WW3, I doubt it will happen.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Is that Eva Green as Grail? My old eyes can't make it out. Maybe some of the younger folks around here can text me.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Is that Eva Green as Grail? My old eyes can't make it out. Maybe some of the younger folks around here can text me.
    Yep that's her. The guy in the video just throws it out there as a fun idea that could tie in the New Gods movie.

https://******************.com/2020/...aughter-grail/

(weird, I guess they block rival sites?)

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

The thought of Eva Green being wasted as Grail instead of being cast as Circe makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Robert Pattinson refuses to work out constantly for Batman role because he doesn’t want to ‘set a precedent’
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9510296.html

'The Batman' star Robert Pattinson says he refuses to exercise while quarantined: 'If you're working out all the time, you're part of the problem'
    https://www.insider.com/robert-patti...terview-2020-5
    Christopher Reeve was doing it in the 70's with Lord Vader himself.

Zeeko Zaki and Sofia Boutella for the Hawks!! There are rumors they were cast in the role and hopefully it’s true!! Zeeko looks like he can go toe to toe with The Rock and Sofia just has that sassy, tough girl attitude perfect for Hawkgirl I’m hoping it’s true!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The thought of Eva Green being wasted as Grail instead of being cast as Circe makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
    Just because you disagree with a casting rumor and think it'd be a waste?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Zeeko Zaki and Sofia Boutella for the Hawks!! There are rumors they were cast in the role and hopefully it’s true!! Zeeko looks like he can go toe to toe with The Rock and Sofia just has that sassy, tough girl attitude perfect for Hawkgirl I’m hoping it’s true!
    Those would be pretty good choices for the roles. Both have North African heritage (great for the Ancient Egyptian beginning of the movie) but kinda have an omni-ethnic look that fits the reincarnated many times over Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Those would be great choices for the Hawks! Sofia or Eiza Gonzalez are my picks for Hawkgirl. I know Alicia Vikander was rumored for Hawkgirl but honestly I don’t see it. She’s too “cute” for Hawkgirl. Hawkgirl should be a sassy, tough as nails got head!

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Those would be great choices for the Hawks! Sofia or Eiza Gonzalez are my picks for Hawkgirl. I know Alicia Vikander was rumored for Hawkgirl but honestly I don’t see it. She’s too “cute” for Hawkgirl. Hawkgirl should be a sassy, tough as nails got head!
    Gonzalez really works for me, IMO. As Shayera. Maybe it's her build or the somewhat bird-like features of her face (not an insult) that would suit the mask.