Page 532 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 324324825225285295305315325335345355365425826321032 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 20948
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Will we have a new/additional muscal score?
    They said they are bringing back junkie xl.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    They said they are bringing back junkie xl.
    Junkie XL said his score was already complete when Whedon dumped him for Effman's underwhelming "greatest hits" version, so presumably that will be one of the easiest things to restore.

I mean, i don't see anything wierd. The guy is also a warrior dictator.

Those kindof spear sword/axes exist too. Its just a design and style choice.
    Yeah, but he's such an overwhelming and pure physical force that he looks weird with a weapon.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but he's such an overwhelming and pure physical force that he looks weird with a weapon.
    No, Big guys are actually the ones who used these kind of spear axes or swords. It's a war general's weapon in pop culture . As said, whitebeard, wang yi.. Etc are huge and are a physical force.i would admit, Darkseid being this active rather than just being manipulative background player is new. But, this portrayal seems to have that as well.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I don't mind it, but I see what you're saying. Like he's a force that we understand to be beyond needing external tools. I guess this fits into the idea he's not supreme yet.

Well that point in time he wasn’t even Darkseid yet. He was still Uxas. So probably not as powerful as he’ll eventually become. Still using weapons in battle. Later he can just destroy anything he looks at with his Omega Beams/Effect.

No, Big guys are actually the ones who used these kind of spear axes or swords. It's a war general's weapon in pop culture . As said, whitebeard, wang yi.. Etc are huge and are a physical force.i would admit, Darkseid being this active rather than just being manipulative background player is new. But, this portrayal seems to have that as well.
    I'm not talking the archetype, I'm just talking from a pure character perspective.

Ultimate Member

I'm not talking the archetype, I'm just talking from a pure character perspective.
    While I hate the idea of Darkseid with a weapon, like that loser Steppenwolf, it makes sense from a toy-selling perspective that they'd want to show him with some cool-looking accessory in hand. Hopefully, if they show him with some item in hand for toy-tie-in viral marketing, it will be some sort of corrupted mother box or something, and not just some boring old axe/sword/spear thingie.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Junkie XL said his score was already complete when Whedon dumped him for Effman's underwhelming "greatest hits" version, so presumably that will be one of the easiest things to restore.
    Ok, glad to hear tat. I'm hoping for an epic score on those new scenes.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Latest Flashpoint rumors:

‘The Flash’ Film To Feature Flashpoint Batman With Jeffrey Dean Morgan Circling Role Reprisal: https://www.thecinemaspot.com/2020/0...role-reprisal/

Cyborg Rumored to Appear in The Flash Movie: https://dceumythic.com/2020/06/04/cy...e-flash-movie/

THE FLASH Producer Seemingly Confirms That Ray Fisher's Cyborg Will Indeed Appear In The Movie: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_f...-movie-a176194

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Latest Flashpoint rumors:

‘The Flash’ Film To Feature Flashpoint Batman With Jeffrey Dean Morgan Circling Role Reprisal: https://www.thecinemaspot.com/2020/0...role-reprisal/

Cyborg Rumored to Appear in The Flash Movie: https://dceumythic.com/2020/06/04/cy...e-flash-movie/

THE FLASH Producer Seemingly Confirms That Ray Fisher's Cyborg Will Indeed Appear In The Movie: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_f...-movie-a176194
    Hope so, I think Cyborg got the most shafted by the failure of JL.

Don’t really get the point of having Thomas Wayne when Bruce Wayne already killed people with guns in the Snyderverse. There’s no real difference. Also this would make Flash a side character in his own debut film, anyone who thinks they’re not going to focus on Thomas over Barry is kidding themselves.

Can we just move past Flashpoint already?

Cyborg would probably be a good thing to add to differentiate the movie from the TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Don’t really get the point of having Thomas Wayne when Bruce Wayne already killed people with guns in the Snyderverse. There’s no real difference. Also this would make Flash a side character in his own debut film, anyone who thinks they’re not going to focus on Thomas over Barry is kidding themselves.
    Yeah, bit disappointing the only idea folks at WB seem to have for a Flash movie is Flashpoint.

Eh, I won't lie - a live action Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman is the most excited I've been for any DCEU film since Justice League failed.