Page 533 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 334334835235295305315325335345355365375435836331033 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 20948
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

So are they going to be using Reverse Flash for this?

Because introducing him and going right to Flashpoint seems like too much at once when they haven't even established him as an arch nemesis yet.
    Also not looking forward to evil Wonder Woman and Aquaman if they show up.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    So are they going to be using Reverse Flash for this?

Because introducing him and going right to Flashpoint seems like too much at once when they haven't even established him as an arch nemesis yet.
    Also not looking forward to evil Wonder Woman and Aquaman if they show up.
    I mean, they already established the dead mom/imprisoned father aspect, so it doesn't make sense not to use Reverse-Flash unless they drastically change the story or just drop that plot point.

(Flashpoint Paradox just had Reverse-Flash already there and then went into Flashpoint, but that's a whole different medium...).

I highly doubt they get either Gadot or Mamoa back for a Flashpoint movie. Well, maybe Mamoa would be down for it.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, they already established the dead mom/imprisoned father aspect, so it doesn't make sense not to use Reverse-Flash unless they drastically change the story or just drop that plot point.

(Flashpoint Paradox just had Reverse-Flash already there and then went into Flashpoint, but that's a whole different medium...).

I highly doubt they get either Gadot or Mamoa back for a Flashpoint movie. Well, maybe Mamoa would be down for it.
    Flashpoint Paradox is aimed at a more niche audience than mainstream films, ones that are familiar enough going into it with the Allen/Thawne rivalry. In the film, Barry is more of a pro who had encountered the Rogues and Thawne before.

It seems way too much to do for presumably one of their first encounters.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Almost every Flash-centered live action project, animated film, and comic book plot has had something to do with Flashpoint/Rebirth, time travel, and dead Nora. I'm so sick of it. The Rogues don't matter (unless they're suddenly heroes), the Flash family doesn't matter, Barry's CSI capabilities don't matter. I hate being so dispassionate about my favorite character on the big screen in their first solo.

I'm also a little sick of Flashpoint, it's a decent story that's been milked far too much, and it's always going to be kinda tainted by it's overall moral being "don't change the past with time travel" when really Barry is just correcting the timeline from someone else tampering with it. Like if some psycho goes back in time and yeets baby Abraham Lincoln off a cliff, how is it wrong to fix that? Again, if you overlook that, it's a cool enough story but not worth being treated like it's the only worthwhile Flash story out there. I mean if the Rogues are too low stakes for a movie, use Grodd or to a story about Barry befriending and then fighting a young Eobard after traveling to the future, something that sounds epic but the show doesn't seem interested in telling.
    Jeffery Dean Morgan is great and everything but I'm getting more than a little sick of Thomas Wayne as a character as he seems to become more and more promient as a character in Batmedia, can we just like leave him in that bloody alley and move on to more interesting stuff in the mythology? Like you couldn't have gotten JDM to play Joker or just about any male Flash villain or something?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    I mean if the Rogues are too low stakes for a movie, use Grodd or to a story about Barry befriending and then fighting a young Eobard after traveling to the future, something that sounds epic but the show doesn't seem interested in telling.
    All great ideas. I'd love to see Barry in the 25th century and creating or preempting the eternal rivalry. Grodd could also be an excellent villain on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    All great ideas. I'd love to see Barry in the 25th century and creating or preempting the eternal rivalry. Grodd could also be an excellent villain on screen.
    I think they should emphasize villains the TV show hasn't done a lot with...which basically just leaves The Rogues considering they used both Thawne and Grodd extensively.

https://twitter.com/Borys_Kit/status...32274833424386

It's apparently for multiple films as well.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

It sounds he's meant to replace Batfleck in the DCEU.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

We lose Affleck, but gain Keaton? Could anyone have seen this coming ?

I wonder if he'll be playing Thomas Wayne in the messed up continuity?

Quote Originally Posted by noisebloom View Post
    I wonder if he'll be playing Thomas Wayne in the messed up continuity?
    It sounds like he's supposed to be playing Bruce.

tCould we retroactively say the Burton/Schrumacher movies are the same Batman as DCEU?
    Makes some sense, they both kill. Maybe Leto's Joker took over the mantal after the original played by Nicholson died....this would explain why Joker was apparently alive in that Earth 89 cameo in crisis.
    Chris O'Donnel's Dick Grayson is the Robin who got killed by Harley. Batman and Robin took place in between Man of Steel and BvS, hense the "that's why Superman works alone" line.
    When Bruce told Diana in BvS "I've known women like you" he was talking about Michelle Phiefer's Selina!
    ok I'm grasping at straws but still funny to think about.