Page 558 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 584585085485545555565575585595605615625686086581058 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 20948
    Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It’s just one blogger fighting with another blogger lol. Hughes is no more of an insider than Conrad is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s just one blogger fighting with another blogger lol. Hughes is no more of an insider than Conrad is.
    That's what makes it so amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    That sounds like a potential total reboot.

Not sure why the hell Christina Hodson would be helping oversee the design of this new universe. I never saw Bumblebee but I suppose that was well-received, whereas I thought Birds of Prey was a garbage movie with bad writing.
    Shame, I thought it was a blast. Very fun and good action.

Stargirl moves to cw for good for season 2. DC universe app lost another one!

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/sta...se-1234698955/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Stargirl moves to cw for good for season 2. DC universe app lost another one!

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/sta...se-1234698955/
    Dont know why they don't combine DCU with HBO Max like Hulu does with ESPN and a few other apps.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Sounds like this is what we're getting after Flashpoint. Assuming it's real. It's essentially going to be a "hard" reboot. Possibly one with Gal Godot and Momoa in their previous roles?
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member

Jeremy Conrad can be hit-or-miss but he was the very first one to report that Marvel was developing an Eternals movie before any trade outlet did so perhaps this Justice League rumor may be credible or at least have some truth in it. Of course, something in development doesn’t mean it’s a necessarily a guarantee of getting made, or even green-lit. It’s just one of the ideas the studio is working on and figuring out when and how it could work.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 07-08-2020 at 08:42 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Rebooting the JLA is inevitable. With no superman and No Batman still attached... WHATEVER they do with the JL property will be considered a reboot. The fact that WB is already teasing the 'multiple earths' concepts with Joker, Suicide Squad, Pattison Batman disconnecting thing... anything that comes out will be 'different'. Either a new universe, or different earth, or just enough different to still be different.... but man... how would they even continue the DCEU now? Do they follow the JL or the Snyder Cut JL? Too many hiccups and detours and roundabouts to believe they'll be continuing on... .and no chance at all they'll never touch on the 'team up' concept that DC was built on either.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Rebooting the JLA is inevitable. With no superman and No Batman still attached... WHATEVER they do with the JL property will be considered a reboot. The fact that WB is already teasing the 'multiple earths' concepts with Joker, Suicide Squad, Pattison Batman disconnecting thing... anything that comes out will be 'different'. Either a new universe, or different earth, or just enough different to still be different.... but man... how would they even continue the DCEU now? Do they follow the JL or the Snyder Cut JL? Too many hiccups and detours and roundabouts to believe they'll be continuing on... .and no chance at all they'll never touch on the 'team up' concept that DC was built on either.
    The thing is, JL Rebirth was predicated on the idea of classic Superman joining the League of a different incarnation of his friends. They could easily make that work by putting Gadot, Momoa, Miller and/or Cavill with an entirely new cast of DC Leaguers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    The thing is, JL Rebirth was predicated on the idea of classic Superman joining the League of a different incarnation of his friends. They could easily make that work by putting Gadot, Momoa, Miller and/or Cavill with an entirely new cast of DC Leaguers.
    Sounds reasonable since they don't have Affleck Batman anymore and Cavill's still in limbo.

I prefer a hard DCEU reboot with an all new cast. The current direction (if you can even call it that) sounds like a total mess. It would be a shame to lose Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman but no one is irreplaceable.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    My guess is that what we know as the DCEU is probably on it's way out. Whatever is in the works now will probably be finished up and this Flashpoint movie will be the end. Some actors, like Gadot, may get to keep their old roles. Some, like Cavill and Affleck, will be replaced. But what we now recognize as the DCEU will most likely simply be abandoned. If they do the shared universe model at all, it will probably look a lot different than what Marvel has. Don't expect a lot of team ups or acknowledgement of the other movies. And projects like Joker and The Batman may be the norm from now on. Stand alone projects that aren't really connected to anything. It would not surprise me if this new Batman movie is a backdoor reboot itself.
    Assassinate Putin!

I'll believe they are making a new Justice League movie when WB announces it.