Page 566 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 664665165565625635645655665675685695705766166661066 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 20948

I'm more into Jason or Tim but both started to bore me recently. I don't mind Dick but the others interested me more when they were Robin. Granted I think Dick's best material was in Grayson or Morrison's Batman and Robin. Nightwing's fine but feels like underemployment.

Damian is hit or miss for me. I'm curious how Rocksteady would've handled an older Damian in the Arkham Legacy.

I liked Tiffany in Telltale's batman and was curious how they were gonna handle her in a potential season 3.....oh well
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-15-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I don't see the appeal...
    That's fair. I don't see the appeal of any of the others (save Damian, but only when Morrison or Seeley are writing him and specifically when he's with Dick), so...

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Doesn't explain the urgency to get Dick in a film.
    Where's the real urgency though? It's just fans expressing a desire to see him because we already had a film series without him in the interim since Shumacher.

And short of the creative team flat out not being interested (which they haven't said either way), none of the reasons for why he can't show up down the line really hold up to scrutiny.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I love jason todd as red hood, other than dick grayson. I love outlaws in general. So it's no surprise. But, jason genuinely feels like something that broke away in a sense from the batshadow. Besides, he is the robin in superman story i like the most. I like damian as well when he is with dick or jon written by morrison or tomasi.

Astonishing Member

If I had my way I'd have Dick starting as Nightwing, early 20's, and for Robin Tim in his mid-teens. Batgirl, Barbara, between them in age. But I'd really like to see the majority of Bat Family besides those three - like Cassandra Cain, Harper Row, Spoiler - DC needs to do a live action tv show of the Bat Family. They won't get the spotlight in film, there's to many of them and Batman steals the spotlight rathe than making a team movie with him in it.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...k-adam-1303476

Noah Centineo has been cast as Atom Smasher in Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam movie.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post

Noah Centineo has been cast as Atom Smasher in Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam movie.
    Deadline confirms also that filming is delayed to early 2021
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-16-2020 at 12:51 PM.

https://twitter.com/Saksham14011808/...492261376?s=20

So I’m guessing these rumors are little more true now? If so then sign me up for Eiza Gonzalez as Hawkgirl (Black Adam) and Alice Braga as Black Orchid (The Suicide Squad)!

The best shot Robin has in appearing in a movie would be in the Batgirl movie I think. I'm pretty sure that is going to be separate from Reeve's Batman movies and they might have Robin be in it as a supporting character. It's a shame the character who is DC's 3rd most published character can't even crack into the movies. That Titans show I think is such a massive disappointment it is frustrating that is all the character has gotten in live action in like 25 years.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Because we already got a young Batman sans Robin with Nolan, and there isn't always an overlap with the film goes and the tv viewers.
    Honestly this is the main reason I didn't want to go back to a young Batman. Yet again no member of the Bat family will be possible because it doesn't fit age wise.

It is pretty ridiculous that Dick Grayson/Nightwing isn’t more of a priority for WB. He’s consistently in the top 10 of DC’s most popular superheroes.

So they are definitely adapting Black Reign. This is great news as that story is great!

I was expecting him in the Stargirl show. I'm curious how much of the JSA they get into with this movie.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Honestly this is the main reason I didn't want to go back to a young Batman. Yet again no member of the Bat family will be possible because it doesn't fit age wise.
    Dick actually would fit even with a young Bruce. He showed up in Bruce's second year after all.

A larger Bat-Family is likely not in the cards because there is no way to squeeze all that into one film series (it would have to be spread out among a few), but Dick absolutely could work with the age range. Maybe Babs too.

Astonishing Member

I don't know why but Huntress has thrived in other media because she's not linked with the Bat family. They put her everywhere else except the Bat franchise. The audience of those tv shows (Arrow, Justice League Unlimited) and movies (Birds of Prey) probably don't realise she's Bat character. It's a pity Arrow weren't able to add her to Team Arrow.

Dick actually would fit even with a young Bruce. He showed up in Bruce's second year after all.

A larger Bat-Family is likely not in the cards because there is no way to squeeze all that into one film series (it would have to be spread out among a few), but Dick absolutely could work with the age range. Maybe Babs too.

Because we already got a young Batman sans Robin with Nolan, and there isn't always an overlap with the film goes and the tv viewers.
    Personally one of the reasons I’m looking forward to this reboot is because It’ll be refreshing to see Bruce in his prime for the first time since like 2008. Since them we’ve been getting just middle aged (Rises Bale, Affleck), kid (Gotham and Joker) or geezer (Titans, Crisis, apparently Keaton).

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Sure, Patterson is like mid thirties, Dicks is usually like 15ish years younger than Bruce anyway. Makes sense for there to be a 16 or 17 year old Robin running around , if they want to go that route.
    Still a tricky concept. If they were to go that road, they should look to the Arkham games.

Just give me Eiza Gonzalez as Hawkgirl please! I need that rumor to come true!