Page 568 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 684685185585645655665675685695705715725786186681068 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Id like to see a Knightfall trilogy adapted. 1) Introduce Azrael, 2) Bane breaks Batman, 3) Bruce takes Batman back from Jean Paul. Start with a veteran Batman, but not one as old as Affleck.
    I think we probably have a better chance of seeing an animated adaption of Knightfall than we do a comic-accurate take in live-action.

Knightfall is way too close to Dark Knight Rises. We should get a new (for film) story.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Well it looks like it's end is near. RIP dc universe streaming service?

https://screenrant.com/dc-universe-y...-service-cost/

That was clear when all their "exclusives" began showing up on other networks/services.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

As long as it sticks around for comics I'll be happy.

Stargirl has moved to the CW and now both Harley Quinn and Doom Patrol are on HBO Max. Hopefully Young Justice will be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    As long as it sticks around for comics I'll be happy.
    If they are no longer taking year long subscriptions that probably means it won't be around in any form in a little over a year.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Knightfall is way too close to Dark Knight Rises. We should get a new (for film) story.
    We got Dark Phoenix twice. The reality is Knightfall can work simply off the appeal of every villain being broke out and prime Batman being taken through a gauntlet

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Stargirl has moved to the CW and now both Harley Quinn and Doom Patrol are on HBO Max. Hopefully Young Justice will be saved.
    As far as I know Weisman and company are still working on it, so I think it's safe.

DC Universe Could still be rebranded into something else. Marvel still has Marvel Unlimted which is their online comic streaming service. The closest thing DC has as an answer is DC Universe. I have a feeling you will see all tv and movies leave while comic's stay and the service is rebranded.

Alot of people think the hbo max fight with amazon and roku is what's saving dc universe so far and when they get the deal done they will fold and kill dc universe into hbo max. (they think that's why they did the dc universe subs can get hbo max for $4.95 deal. So they can fold the dc universe subs into max later)

If they were planning to keep it as just comics they would still have the "pay for a year" option. Sounds like it won't be here by years end. Unless they put the comics on max the comics on dc universe app may be done.

DC Universe Could still be rebranded into something else. Marvel still has Marvel Unlimted which is their online comic streaming service. The closest thing DC has as an answer is DC Universe. I have a feeling you will see all tv and movies leave while comic's stay and the service is rebranded.
    This is my thinking as well. I'd hate to lose the comic aspect at the very least.

Alot of people think the hbo max fight with amazon and roku is what's saving dc universe so far and when they get the deal done they will fold and kill dc universe into hbo max. (they think that's why they did the dc universe subs can get hbo max for $4.95 deal. So they can fold the dc universe subs into max later)

If they were planning to keep it as just comics they would still have the "pay for a year" option. Sounds like it won't be here by years end. Unless they put the comics on max the comics on dc universe app may be done.
    I don't see comics going to HBO Max. It just doesn't seem like it fits that brand.

Extraordinary Member

I don't see comics going to HBO Max. It just doesn't seem like it fits that brand.
    Eh if I’m DC I consider it. Imagine getting a library of comics where DC can push its brand for people who want a subscription?