Page 587 of 1397 FirstFirst ... 874875375775835845855865875885895905915976376871087 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 20948

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He’s as pretentious as ever: https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/statu...46597974077441
    This is going to be a train wreck lmao.
    Ugh, the lord and savior of dark filters, still so very much above the peasants rift raft and flavors of the week, man I wanna be supportive of these movies, but what an *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    About time! Harley looks amazing in this film. Honestly comic accurate suits go a long way! She looks way better here than she did in Birds of Prey and the first Suicide Squad
    I don't know about that - then again it's Margot Robbie, she'd make wearing a burlap sack look good.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Ugh, the lord and savior of dark filters, still so very much above the peasants rift raft and flavors of the week, man I wanna be supportive of these movies, but what an *******.
    I guess...lot of people have shitted on Zack when all he did was make some movies. Lot of directors have defended themselves on Twitter (especially bloggers, I don't see why Snyder can't do it either). Especially since Scott can't even maintain professionalism and commented on a leaked version of the trailer lol.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    I guess...lot of people have shitted on Zack when all he did was make some movies. Lot of directors have defended themselves on Twitter (especially bloggers, I don't see why Snyder can't do it either). Especially since Scott can't even maintain professionalism and commented on a leaked version of the trailer lol.
    Isn’t that trailer getting released today? It’s a trailer not like he pirated the movie

Isn’t that trailer getting released today? It’s a trailer not like he pirated the movie
    Sure, but WB quickly took it down (Scott could have just waited a few hours to comment about it).
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

BANNED

Is that version gonna be released in theaters?

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Talk about a rare site, a Quinn outfit that doesn't suck.

He’s as pretentious as ever: https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/statu...46597974077441
    Yaas King slay! Show no mercy Snyder!!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Sure, but WB quickly took it down (Scott could have just waited a few hours to comment about it).
    People were requesting others on twitter to not spread the leaked trailer as well from what i hear.So, a bully got bullied back. It's not ideal. But, hey! What do you do.

I wish him luck on his Superman movie for adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Is that version gonna be released in theaters?
    On HBO Max.

Astonishing Member

Gunn’s Suicide Squad looks great. It’s probably my second most anticipated DC film next year after The Batman.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

There are certainly some Saturday morning cartoons aimed at kids/families with more sophistication than his movies, but ok.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I wish him luck on his Superman movie for adults.

On HBO Max.
    Ok thanks.

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

For your information, leaks of that nature are generally (but not always to my knowledge) frowned upon, especially when people of influence and/or within the industry promote them. Zack/WB wants to show it when their ready, it's a matter of artistic integrity.

Zack Snyder and his family have been relegated to a small corner where they can play with one toy while everyone else gets the entire room. If they so much as look in the direction of everyone else, they get fingers pointed at and yelled at.

It's rather ridiculous. Zack and his family + fans were ran through the ringer for years (and still are as we can see here) but when Zack defends himself or makes one snarky comment - forget it! "The guy is a quack!" "The guy is a loser!" "The guy is a baby!"

I'd like to say it's almost nauseating. And here we are, yet again, and it's like... you don't have to pay attention to him or his movie. You don't even need to comment about him, but people find a way to do so anyway just to start things.

I'll leave it there on that particular subject. DC FanDome has been absolutely fantastic so far. Very grateful for DC/WB/AT&T hosting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering_Wand View Post
    For your information, leaks of that nature are generally (but not always to my knowledge) frowned upon, especially when people of influence and/or within the industry promote them. Zack/WB wants to show it when their ready, it's a matter of artistic integrity.

Zack Snyder and his family have been relegated to a small corner where they can play with one toy while everyone else gets the entire room. If they so much as look in the direction of everyone else, they get fingers pointed at and yelled at.

It's rather ridiculous. Zack and his family + fans were ran through the ringer for years (and still are as we can see here) but when Zack defends himself or makes one snarky comment - forget it! "The guy is a quack!" "The guy is a loser!" "The guy is a baby!"

I'd like to say it's almost nauseating. And here we are, yet again, and it's like... you don't have to pay attention to him or his movie. You don't even need to comment about him, but people find a way to do so anyway just to start things.

I'll leave it there on that particular subject. DC FanDome has been absolutely fantastic so far. Very grateful for DC/WB/AT&T hosting this.
    Half the time, the studio leaks it themselves to drum up hype. Pirating a movie is one thing, that’s wrong, but not like you can profit from a trailer released in a free web convention a few hours from now.
    And I don’t understand that analogy is about them having one toy and someone else having a lot of toys, and being laughed at for having not many toys is about. But the worst thing that other guy said was that it looked not all that different from the TC. You’d have to have thin skin to get worked up over that or see that as bullying.